Leecheek Nutrition stack questions

deano2727

Awards
A mate of mine has ordered the lecheek nutrition stack of Mass HGH, Testodrol x9 and ad-3 PCT, and I am considering
ordering it. I have a few questions though. Firstly, all products are to be taken at night as far as I know, how
would you go about it if you are taking 3 products, surely you cant take them all at once? Also should I run them all at the same time, or should each product be started at a certain period in the "cycle". My next question is would this stack see its greatest potential results on a cut? Or would it be best waiting for use during bulking?

Also is there anything I shouldnt be taking while on the stack? Creatine? Alcohol must be a big no no too, considering
these products are to be taken at night?

Finally, this is probably stupid but, there is no way any of these products could damage my natural test production? Or could any of these products damage my liver? Or could any side effects last well on from stopping taking the product?

If any of you have any experience or stories from taking any or all 3 of these products, please feel free to share.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
A mate of mine has ordered the lecheek nutrition stack of Mass HGH, Testodrol x9 and ad-3 PCT, and I am considering
ordering it. I have a few questions though. Firstly, all products are to be taken at night as far as I know, how
would you go about it if you are taking 3 products, surely you cant take them all at once? Also should I run them all at the same time, or should each product be started at a certain period in the "cycle". My next question is would this stack see its greatest potential results on a cut? Or would it be best waiting for use during bulking?

Also is there anything I shouldnt be taking while on the stack? Creatine? Alcohol must be a big no no too, considering
these products are to be taken at night?

Finally, this is probably stupid but, there is no way any of these products could damage my natural test production? Or could any side effects last well on from stopping taking the product?

If any of you have any experience or stories from taking any or all 3 of these products, please feel free to share.
I'll post a longer reply tonight when I get home but, to me, it looks like you or your mate should have done more research on these products before purchasing.

deano2727

Awards
I done a bit of research, hoping to find out more on here though, not sure about him. I look forward to the reply.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I done a bit of research, hoping to find out more on here though, not sure about him. I look forward to the reply.
I'm referring to supplements in general if you are asking if creatine should be used or not.

deano2727

Awards
I have never checked how creatine works/interacts with products like these, or indeed anything like AAS or Prohormones. I assume its safe, but was just checking more so to be sure. Dont want to be getting no organ transplants.

If anyone could answer any of the questions, I would really appreciate it.

Cheers.

deano2727

Awards
Bump. Would love if someone could help or offer opinions.

deano2727

Awards
One last bump in hope of somebody able to answer some of my questions.

Cheers.

joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards
Mass hgh is to be taken at night. Ad3 and testodrol can be taken anytime during the day. Did a mass hgh testodrol hyper t-2 stack about 8 months ago. I loved mass hgh. Great product. I took testodrol bout 30 min before workout and hyper t-2 with my post workout shake.

joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards
Don't see why u really need ad3 tho. Since ur not doing a ph cycle that is.

deano2727

Awards
Thanks for your reply mate. I have read that the ad-3 combats any possible side effects from the mass hgh, so Id get that to be safe.
Good to hear you liked the product. I will probably order the stack myself after a little more reading.

Anyone know how you would fit the ad-3 in or when to take it? Throughout the stack? Near the end? or after finishing?

joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards
Thanks for your reply mate. I have read that the ad-3 combats any possible side effects from the mass hgh, so Id get that to be safe.
Good to hear you liked the product. I will probably order the stack myself after a little more reading.

Anyone know how you would fit the ad-3 in or when to take it? Throughout the stack? Near the end? or after finishing?
There's no side effects really from mass hgh cuz it's non methyl. But if ur dead set for taking it then take it anytime during the day. I took ad3 with my pct 3 months ago. Good product. And cheap. I took it between lunch and dinner.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
There's no side effects really from mass hgh cuz it's non methyl. But if ur dead set for taking it then take it anytime during the day. I took ad3 with my pct 3 months ago. Good product. And cheap. I took it between lunch and dinner.
its not even a PH...

deano2727

Awards
Well I read of reports of testicular atrophy on it, and that ad-3 sorted it out. Thanks Joe.

joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards
Well I read of reports of testicular atrophy on it, and that ad-3 sorted it out. Thanks Joe.
It was actually the opposite with me. My libido actually jumped. But everyone's different.

deano2727

Awards
can you link us with those reports
They aren't scientific reports, but they are claims from respected reviewers on a well known site. I cant post links due to my post count, but if you search mass hgh in google, and click on a well known Supplementreviews site, you will find it.If you read FlashSunday's, Meuth's and Hulkish1's reviews, they specifically mention testicular atrophy, while some other users mention loss of libido. A few of them also mentioned that ad-3 sorted it out. Below are some quotes from the reviews.
Like hulk, about 3 weeks in or so, I did experience a loss in libido and a bit shut down and atrophy in my testicles. This was the first time I’ve ever experienced anything like this so I wasn’t sure. Hulk and I talked one afternoon and he was having the same thing. I took a week off and the reps sent us AD-3. Within in the week, I took off (while I was waiting on the AD-3) all systems returned to normal so I started taking the MGH again. The problem did not reoccur.
after week three I noticed a sudden change in my libido, I went from a horny all the time can’t get enough to maybe later not in the mood. I also started to get a bit shut down and atrophy in my testicles. At first I was like what the F did they lace this with M-drol??? No it was just a minor side it cleared up after I started using the ad-3 by also by lecheek. I assume it was a quick estrogen elevation and it subsided once I started the AD-3 pct supplement.
I did experience a little drop in libido while on this cycle, but like everyone else, it was pretty much resolved with AD3 PCT. I maybe felt a little atrophied too, but I cant say for sure until I’ve been off of this for a week or so.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm not saying you or those users are wrong, but without blood work, you can't really say you are shut down. I've read reviews on mass hgh that were not like those. Supplements act different for different people. You can try mass hgh and if you feel like you need the other product, have it on hand to use.

deano2727

Awards
Yeah, I see where you are coming from. It should not be the case as it is a natural product. I think I will do as you say and purchase all 3, and only use the ad-3 if needed. Maybe even start using it at the end or after im finished with the other two.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah, I see where you are coming from. It should not be the case as it is a natural product. I think I will do as you say and purchase all 3, and only use the ad-3 if needed. Maybe even start using it at the end or after im finished with the other two.
Sounds like a plan