Hi, I love caffeine!

  1. Registered User
    alwaysfirst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    979
    Answers
    0

    Hi, I love caffeine!


    I think my life get better with caffeine, lol! I usually try to not do too much caffein but lately I have been double up on the caffeine and I get happier and train better also I know I should do a break here and there and do it in moderation but is it any negative effects with doing too much caffeine?
    I maybe do 100-200mg 2x a day

  2. Registered User
    Chub's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,298
    Answers
    0


    you should try craze, if you like caffeine you'll like craze. It makes me happy. yeah buddy, yup!
    We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.
  3. Registered User
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,441
    Answers
    0


    I think that the amount of caffeine you are using is totally fine. Everyone is different obviously but caffeine has a lot of good benefits and the over caution some people use is a bit unwarranted. If every once in a while you feel like you want to reset your tolerance by all means do so, but the amount you say you are using is not bad for you at all IMO.

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    manstr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    184
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysfirst View Post
    I think my life get better with caffeine, lol! I usually try to not do too much caffein but lately I have been double up on the caffeine and I get happier and train better also I know I should do a break here and there and do it in moderation but is it any negative effects with doing too much caffeine?
    I maybe do 100-200mg 2x a day
    I was suspecting closer to 800 a day by the way you were describing yourself. I can't say there'd be anything negative going on
  5. Registered User
    rob112's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,113
    Answers
    1


    That's not bad at all. If you can keep there I think you'd be doing better than a lot of us board members.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS
  6. Registered User
    madripper32's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    526
    Answers
    0


    I would definitely recommend a break every now and then, otherwise before you know it your up to 600-800 a day and still tired.
    Check out my LG Bulk Kit log.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238159-getting-my-bulk-2.html#post4242169
  7. Registered User
    alwaysfirst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    979
    Answers
    0


    Great, kind of what I wanted to hear I always been "afraid" of been on to much caffeine and don't like the "stimmed and jittery" effect but like the increase in wellbeing 100-200mg gives me.

    So I don't have to worry about any health risks with doing this then?

    Thanks for your input guys!
  8. Registered User
    OnionKnight's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,374
    Answers
    0


    i love caffeine too my friend. but i hate caffiene tolerance or dependance lol
  9. Registered User
    Sean1332's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,045
    Answers
    0


    I used to just drop pharma grade caffeine powder on my tongue prewo. started with 200....then 400...then 500...slightly addicting
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  10. Registered User
    mtinsideout's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,321
    Answers
    0


    Lol there's people out there who regularly drink ten 8oz cups of coffee a day which is ~600mg caffeine... I think you'll be fine so long as you have the tolerance for it. Just note for anyone that regularly uses caffeine in any form (including coffee and tea) the beneficial effects of it go away. If you want the benefits of it try cycling off of it for maybe 6 weeks and start using it again until your tolerance goes way up. Not gonna lie though I don't practice what I preach, I'm way to addicted to coffee for that lol.
  11. Registered User
    alwaysfirst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    979
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    I used to just drop pharma grade caffeine powder on my tongue prewo. started with 200....then 400...then 500...slightly addicting
    WOW!!!
  12. Registered User
    alwaysfirst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    979
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    Lol there's people out there who regularly drink ten 8oz cups of coffee a day which is ~600mg caffeine... I think you'll be fine so long as you have the tolerance for it. Just note for anyone that regularly uses caffeine in any form (including coffee and tea) the beneficial effects of it go away. If you want the benefits of it try cycling off of it for maybe 6 weeks and start using it again until your tolerance goes way up. Not gonna lie though I don't practice what I preach, I'm way to addicted to coffee for that lol.
    ****, a 6 week break?! I'm doing 1 week break here and there and have trouble making that, lol!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-10-2011, 09:49 PM
  2. Well Well... Looks like Bill loves his ego!
    By Dynomyte001 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-27-2003, 12:34 PM
  3. Hey, just sayin' hi!
    By IronWinner in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-03-2003, 12:50 AM
  4. WW7's tatoo's! I love my ink!
    By windwords7 in forum Pics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-14-2002, 08:13 AM
  5. Saying Hi
    By Blindfaith in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-04-2002, 05:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in