ENHANCED... Still hitting me hard

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. ENHANCED... Still hitting me hard


    I've been using 1 - 1.5 scoops of Enhanced since it first came out... I figured by now that I would have built up a tolerance and needed to use at least 2 scoops. But honestly 1 scoop still hits me like it did the first time I took it.

    Anyone else notice this?

    2 scoops is STILL too much for me. And I've been using it at least 5 days a week for almost 2 months.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html


  2. I use 2 scoops with 25mg ephedrine and 200mg caffeine and it is great

  3. Been using it since its release also, and 1.5 still is getting the job done. I haven't tried to go back up to 2 scoops yet. No need to though when 1.5 is working so well for me
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Been using it since its release also, and 1.5 still is getting the job done. I haven't tried to go back up to 2 scoops yet. No need to though when 1.5 is working so well for me
    Definitely dont mind this. Bottle lasts longer too!
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    Definitely dont mind this. Bottle lasts longer too!
    True that

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    I've been using 1 - 1.5 scoops of Enhanced since it first came out... I figured by now that I would have built up a tolerance and needed to use at least 2 scoops. But honestly 1 scoop still hits me like it did the first time I took it.

    Anyone else notice this?

    2 scoops is STILL too much for me. And I've been using it at least 5 days a week for almost 2 months.
    Same boat as you almost to a T

  7. Quote Originally Posted by heavydeadlift View Post
    I use 2 scoops with 25mg ephedrine and 200mg caffeine and it is great
    Heart hasn't exploded yet huh ??
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

  8. this product is the real deal thats for sure. i only had the beta samples because i still have jack3d micro and muscle marinade but once im out of those im def gonna make enhanced my go to pre
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  9. Enhanced is in a league of its own. I made the mistake of using a rounded (mountain style) scoop and i was GONE. my mind was stimulated like never before... i get the jitters from it. I use a level scoop now lol
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  10. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Enhanced is in a league of its own. I made the mistake of using a rounded (mountain style) scoop and i was GONE. my mind was stimulated like never before... i get the jitters from it. I use a level scoop now lol
    try taking it at 12AM as your pre workout and not sleeping all night off of 3/4 of a scoop lol
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  11. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

    try taking it at 12AM as your pre workout and not sleeping all night off of 3/4 of a scoop lol
    Sounds like a crappy next day lol
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  12. I love it as well although it gives me a rash. Originally thought it was erase or daa but I narrowed it down to the enhanced. But I still take it.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Raptor3 View Post
    I love it as well although it gives me a rash. Originally thought it was erase or daa but I narrowed it down to the enhanced. But I still take it.
    Go ahead and PM me and describe the whole situation...we'll see what we can do .

    Enhanced is definitely in that special category of product that works at complete efficacy over the course of the entire tub. I'm still using it to train and it hasn't missed a beat
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  14. Good stuff man where did you get it at? And for how much

  15. Quote Originally Posted by vanbeast73 View Post
    Good stuff man where did you get it at? And for how much
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...-servings.html
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  16. I am still at two scoops, getting the job done without any decrease of efficacy.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  17. Just tried Enhanced for the first time, took 2 scoops. Now i'm thinking i should of just took one. Sitting here sipping on my hemavol waiting for the good times to start!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

  18. Enhanced is som good s*** makes me focus so much that I sometimes lose track of time lol...I like it some much that I have 4 tubs nd still thinking of getting 4 more

    Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Rolo87 View Post
    Enhanced is som good s*** makes me focus so much that I sometimes lose track of time lol...I like it some much that I have 4 tubs nd still thinking of getting 4 more

    Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2
    I'm thinking about stocking up as well...we all know what happened to OG craze. I'd hate for that to happen to enhanced

  20. My favourite reviews are when people say they lose track of time in the gym. Getting to the end of your routine and still having energy is the best test of a pre workout.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    My favourite reviews are when people say they lose track of time in the gym. Getting to the end of your routine and still having energy is the best test of a pre workout.
    Agreed. And I've been getting this type of feeling from 1.5 scoops of Enhanced. Stellar job again, PES.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    Enter promo code "JWA" and receive 50% off your next MST order!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Agreed. And I've been getting this type of feeling from 1.5 scoops of Enhanced. Stellar job again, PES.
    Pes is a phenomenal company. I can only imagine whats next to come from them!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by bigadam73 View Post

    Pes is a phenomenal company. I can only imagine whats next to come from them!
    Protien powder. Needless to say I'm preordering it if available
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/

  24. Thank you for the kind words, gentlemen. It is nice to have earned faith from customers.

    All I know about the protein powder so far is that one of the alpha testers described it as "literally the nicest protein powder I have ever tried".

    I haven't had a sample yet but will let you know when I do.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  25. I too have yet to experience any tolerance, its rare to see that in a pwo.
    doing my own thang!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Thank you for the kind words, gentlemen. It is nice to have earned faith from customers.

    All I know about the protein powder so far is that one of the alpha testers described it as "literally the nicest protein powder I have ever tried".

    I haven't had a sample yet but will let you know when I do.
    The nicest? Great. I hate when my protein is mean to me.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    Enter promo code "JWA" and receive 50% off your next MST order!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    The nicest? Great. I hate when my protein is mean to me.
    Alphamine is mean to me. I noticed that the contents disappear the more I use it.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  28. 1 scoop for me and that still has not changed. These tubs last me forever!
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    1 scoop for me and that still has not changed. These tubs last me forever!
    Sharing is caring

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post

    Sharing is caring
    I just sent a full tub to my brother in Colorado and he loves it, I also have a tub designated to letting my friends try it (until I run out of my personal supply of course). If you want I could send a couple scoops your way if you haven't tried it yet. the more people that experience it the better!

  31. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    My favourite reviews are when people say they lose track of time in the gym. Getting to the end of your routine and still having energy is the best test of a pre workout.
    It's true. I never want to leave the gym when on Enhanced
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html

  32. Loving enhanced as well! 2 scoops with 8 grams of Gms and 2 grams of lclt with 6 caps of x factor! Wow plus to top it off with 2 caps of compound 20 and one cap of Versa 1! Best workouts of my life!

  33. Quote Originally Posted by thr33x View Post
    Loving enhanced as well! 2 scoops with 8 grams of Gms and 2 grams of lclt with 6 caps of x factor! Wow plus to top it off with 2 caps of compound 20 and one cap of Versa 1! Best workouts of my life!
    WTF OMFG FTW!
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post

    WTF OMFG FTW!
    Gonna throw in prime 6/9 protocol and alphamine soon and some Cla! Recomp/Cut

  35. Recomp stack!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  36. Quote Originally Posted by thr33x View Post
    Recomp stack!
    Looks legit bro
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html

  37. Thanks so far so good i wanna up the xfactor to 8 caps but its to expensive!

  38. Quote Originally Posted by thr33x View Post
    Loving enhanced as well! 2 scoops with 8 grams of Gms and 2 grams of lclt with 6 caps of x factor! Wow plus to top it off with 2 caps of compound 20 and one cap of Versa 1! Best workouts of my life!
    Are you able to move any body parts? The pump must be insane

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Raptor3 View Post
    I love it as well although it gives me a rash. Originally thought it was erase or daa but I narrowed it down to the enhanced. But I still take it.
    I didn't experience a rash but I got goosebumps all over my body until the stim effects wore off. Really weird. Gonna have to try it again to confirm
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  40. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

    I didn't experience a rash but I got goosebumps all over my body until the stim effects wore off. Really weird. Gonna have to try it again to confirm
    I noticed goosebumps before. Never a rash though.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Skunkman Hits It Hard and Fast
    By skunkman in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-21-2012, 11:44 PM
  2. I need some paleo recipes hit me up!
    By Clean Machine in forum Recipes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-07-2012, 12:18 AM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-01-2012, 02:50 PM
  4. Should I try to date a girl who hit me?
    By Caferacer in forum General Chat
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 03-05-2009, 12:39 PM
  5. Certain Food cravings have hit me hard ever since I started HRT
    By willis3 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-21-2007, 09:31 PM
Log in
Log in