ENHANCED... Still hitting me hard

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I've been using 1 - 1.5 scoops of Enhanced since it first came out... I figured by now that I would have built up a tolerance and needed to use at least 2 scoops. But honestly 1 scoop still hits me like it did the first time I took it.

Anyone else notice this?

2 scoops is STILL too much for me. And I've been using it at least 5 days a week for almost 2 months.

heavydeadlift

Awards
I use 2 scoops with 25mg ephedrine and 200mg caffeine and it is great

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been using it since its release also, and 1.5 still is getting the job done. I haven't tried to go back up to 2 scoops yet. No need to though when 1.5 is working so well for me :D

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Been using it since its release also, and 1.5 still is getting the job done. I haven't tried to go back up to 2 scoops yet. No need to though when 1.5 is working so well for me :D
Definitely dont mind this. Bottle lasts longer too!

Wocheezy

Wocheezy

Awards
I've been using 1 - 1.5 scoops of Enhanced since it first came out... I figured by now that I would have built up a tolerance and needed to use at least 2 scoops. But honestly 1 scoop still hits me like it did the first time I took it.

Anyone else notice this?

2 scoops is STILL too much for me. And I've been using it at least 5 days a week for almost 2 months.
Same boat as you almost to a T

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this product is the real deal thats for sure. i only had the beta samples because i still have jack3d micro and muscle marinade but once im out of those im def gonna make enhanced my go to pre

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Enhanced is in a league of its own. I made the mistake of using a rounded (mountain style) scoop and i was GONE. my mind was stimulated like never before... i get the jitters from it. I use a level scoop now lol

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Enhanced is in a league of its own. I made the mistake of using a rounded (mountain style) scoop and i was GONE. my mind was stimulated like never before... i get the jitters from it. I use a level scoop now lol
try taking it at 12AM as your pre workout and not sleeping all night off of 3/4 of a scoop lol

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
try taking it at 12AM as your pre workout and not sleeping all night off of 3/4 of a scoop lol
Sounds like a crappy next day lol

Raptor3

Awards
I love it as well although it gives me a rash. Originally thought it was erase or daa but I narrowed it down to the enhanced. But I still take it.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I love it as well although it gives me a rash. Originally thought it was erase or daa but I narrowed it down to the enhanced. But I still take it.
Go ahead and PM me and describe the whole situation...we'll see what we can do :).

Enhanced is definitely in that special category of product that works at complete efficacy over the course of the entire tub. I'm still using it to train and it hasn't missed a beat

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
Good stuff man where did you get it at? And for how much

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am still at two scoops, getting the job done without any decrease of efficacy. :)

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Just tried Enhanced for the first time, took 2 scoops. Now i'm thinking i should of just took one. Sitting here sipping on my hemavol waiting for the good times to start! :)

Rolo87

Rolo87

Awards
Enhanced is som good s*** makes me focus so much that I sometimes lose track of time lol...I like it some much that I have 4 tubs nd still thinking of getting 4 more :D

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

bigadam73

bigadam73

Awards
Enhanced is som good s*** makes me focus so much that I sometimes lose track of time lol...I like it some much that I have 4 tubs nd still thinking of getting 4 more :D

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2
I'm thinking about stocking up as well...we all know what happened to OG craze. I'd hate for that to happen to enhanced

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My favourite reviews are when people say they lose track of time in the gym. Getting to the end of your routine and still having energy is the best test of a pre workout.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
My favourite reviews are when people say they lose track of time in the gym. Getting to the end of your routine and still having energy is the best test of a pre workout.
Agreed. And I've been getting this type of feeling from 1.5 scoops of Enhanced. Stellar job again, PES.

bigadam73

bigadam73

Awards
Agreed. And I've been getting this type of feeling from 1.5 scoops of Enhanced. Stellar job again, PES.
Pes is a phenomenal company. I can only imagine whats next to come from them!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pes is a phenomenal company. I can only imagine whats next to come from them!
Protien powder. Needless to say I'm preordering it if available

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for the kind words, gentlemen. It is nice to have earned faith from customers. :)

All I know about the protein powder so far is that one of the alpha testers described it as "literally the nicest protein powder I have ever tried".

I haven't had a sample yet but will let you know when I do.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I too have yet to experience any tolerance, its rare to see that in a pwo.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the kind words, gentlemen. It is nice to have earned faith from customers. :)

All I know about the protein powder so far is that one of the alpha testers described it as "literally the nicest protein powder I have ever tried".

I haven't had a sample yet but will let you know when I do.
The nicest? Great. I hate when my protein is mean to me. :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The nicest? Great. I hate when my protein is mean to me. :)
Alphamine is mean to me. I noticed that the contents disappear the more I use it. ;)

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1 scoop for me and that still has not changed. These tubs last me forever!

Wocheezy

Wocheezy

Awards
Sharing is caring ;)
I just sent a full tub to my brother in Colorado and he loves it, I also have a tub designated to letting my friends try it (until I run out of my personal supply of course). If you want I could send a couple scoops your way if you haven't tried it yet. the more people that experience it the better!

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
It's true. I never want to leave the gym when on Enhanced

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
Loving enhanced as well! 2 scoops with 8 grams of Gms and 2 grams of lclt with 6 caps of x factor! Wow plus to top it off with 2 caps of compound 20 and one cap of Versa 1! Best workouts of my life!

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Loving enhanced as well! 2 scoops with 8 grams of Gms and 2 grams of lclt with 6 caps of x factor! Wow plus to top it off with 2 caps of compound 20 and one cap of Versa 1! Best workouts of my life!
WTF OMFG FTW!

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
Thanks so far so good i wanna up the xfactor to 8 caps but its to expensive!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you able to move any body parts? The pump must be insane :11:

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't experience a rash but I got goosebumps all over my body until the stim effects wore off. Really weird. Gonna have to try it again to confirm

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I didn't experience a rash but I got goosebumps all over my body until the stim effects wore off. Really weird. Gonna have to try it again to confirm
I noticed goosebumps before. Never a rash though.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Even if I could tolerate the stims of two scoops, I don't think I can handle the pump day in and day out.

I've used two scoops super setting arms and it got to the halfway point in my workout I could not even go full range of motion while curling because they were so swollen

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
Even if I could tolerate the stims of two scoops, I don't think I can handle the pump day in and day out.

I've used two scoops super setting arms and it got to the halfway point in my workout I could not even go full range of motion while curling because they were so swollen
Yea i havent done full dosages on bi's yet but maybe tmrw i will try it out! what can i say i love the pump!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I could not stack ARA with Enhanced, I would not be able to handle the pumps from that combo.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I could not stack ARA with Enhanced, I would not be able to handle the pumps from that combo.
Indeed, nitrates + agmatine at these doses pretty much have no equal on the market as far as the combination is concerned.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not going to lie when I saw combined with ArA the pumps were too much. I almost couldn't handle certain high rep days because I was left beyond pumped. Enhanced gives me awesome pumps on its own. :p

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Indeed, nitrates + agmatine at these doses pretty much have no equal on the market as far as the combination is concerned.
I've been trying Alphamine, Agmatine and Methyl-synephrine for a preworkout, that has me seriously wired and great pumps.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not going to lie when I saw combined with ArA the pumps were too much. I almost couldn't handle certain high rep days because I was left beyond pumped. Enhanced gives me awesome pumps on its own. :p
I have been using ArA and have no significant difference in pumps to using two scoops of Enhanced solo.

No real increase in muscle soreness either unless I train twice per day and total 2g of ArA instead of 1g.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I have been using ArA and have no significant difference in pumps to using two scoops of Enhanced solo.

No real increase in muscle soreness either unless I train twice per day and total 2g of ArA instead of 1g.
2 scoops Enhanced pretty much maxes out the pump arena so I'm not terribly surprised ;)