Aminoacid supplementation, but wich one?

Profion

Awards
Hey guys!
Since im going for a cut, and i am eating enough proteins i was thinking about adding in an aminoacid blend / bcaa.

Been looking at Modern BCAA from Usplabs, Chain´d Out form ARI, Purple Wrath from Controlled labs.. But i am not sure wich one is going to suit me, i see that some of them claim to work in different ways and have ingridients that helps in other aspekts? Wich one would you recommend over all, and is there a product i prefer over these? these were the ones that i found the cheapest, most servings, and to be reviewed well.. Some goes with Xtend but thats sold out atm

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Add em in. BCAAs aid in maintaining anabolism and mTor

Personally I'd go with whichever is cheapest... They all pretty much offer 2:1:1 ratios of what matters. Some blends are better but how much better is debatable and at what cost. Formutech & USPLabs FTW IMO

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i always go with recoverpro 4:1:1, it's 125 servings for less than $40, not a bad deal, i've also tired chain'd out and liked it

look into humapro as well.....i've actually started taking humapro and recoverpro mixed for my intraworkout drink

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I might be biased, but I used Purple Wraath long before I was a CL rep. I covers a great many bases and is a staple for myself and many others

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Purple wraath is the shizzzzz

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Check out Formutech Nutrition Endurance,I actually just wrote a review on it yesterday,great stuff,my absolute favorite BCAA product,I used to use the og Xtend but now use Endurance.I think a BCAA product would be a great benefit to you for your current goals!Also look into SNS Leucine,which is a great addition no matter what your goals!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Purple Wraath without a doubt. It tastes great, can be found for a cheap price, and is made by a top notch company.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In general it depends on if you want extra with your BCAAs, EAAs, or just the BCAAs/EAAs themselves.

Usually I get Leucine from Protocol taken around my lifts, otherwise I also keep CORE ABC on hand as it has nice doses of several other ingredients making it a convenience thing (and it tastes great) or SNS Leucine if I just want that.

Profion

Awards
Well USPlabs modern bcaa´s ratio is 8:1:1 if i remember correct? but theres only 30~servings for the same price as Chain´d outs 90servs container, tough it depends on how much you weight... but i tend to think its a marketing trick :p

Would have gone with Purple Wrath but its sold out at ********************** thats the european site that i use, with the most US supps on :| ive never tried to order from an us site before

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Our BCAA+SAA is an awesome intra workout. Not only does it have the BCAA's but also SAA's too. We also just released a new Apple Flavor and so far the reviews are great. There are a few logs going on right now with the new flavor. Give them a glance and see what you think.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
I just bought alr humapro. kinda expensive but easy to just pop 5 pills and be on your way. i find it kinda hard to drink a pre workout then my protein then water then more bcaas. pissing all the damn time sucks

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have always gone with Purple Wraath in the past, however lately I have really really liked Formutech Endurance. I believe its the addition of COP that I enjoy the most. Melon is a very unique flavor, one of the best supplements flavor I have tried. I just got the new orange flavor and it is very refreshing.

Endurance or Wraath for me

Endurance would be my personal top choice of the 2

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bulk Modern BCAA is what I usually have on hand. If I want to add some more Leucine in the mix, I grab some SNS Leucine also. I also am a fan or RecoverPro.

FUBARMD

Awards
  • Established
I have always gone with Purple Wraath in the past, however lately I have really really liked Formutech Endurance. I believe its the addition of COP that I enjoy the most. Melon is a very unique flavor, one of the best supplements flavor I have tried. I just got the new orange flavor and it is very refreshing.

Endurance or Wraath for me

Endurance would be my personal top choice of the 2
Formutech has some stellar products out. Their endurance like you said is a complete stand-alone tub of excellence. Will be picking up a tub for summer

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Purus is bringing a BCAA sup to the market soon.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys!
Since im going for a cut, and i am eating enough proteins i was thinking about adding in an aminoacid blend / bcaa.

Been looking at Modern BCAA from Usplabs, Chain´d Out form ARI, Purple Wrath from Controlled labs.. But i am not sure wich one is going to suit me, i see that some of them claim to work in different ways and have ingridients that helps in other aspekts? Wich one would you recommend over all, and is there a product i prefer over these? these were the ones that i found the cheapest, most servings, and to be reviewed well.. Some goes with Xtend but thats sold out atm
Modern of Bulk Modern BCAA from USP is fantastic. High dose of Leucine and tastes great

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Xtreme Formulations ICE is my favorite bcaa supp

If looking for a complete intra workout amino acid supplement, check out Omega Sports Strive.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Xtreme Formulations ICE is my favorite bcaa supp

If looking for a complete intra workout amino acid supplement, check out Omega Sports Strive.
Ive head nICE things....

Profion

Awards
Went for the Chain´d out! by ARLI it tates really great and has 90servings
that sour apple is right on

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I take just leucine and it works just as well as Bcaa's. If not better at 20gs a day. If I was going for a mix I would go with purple wraath. Have used it a few ti,es in the past and has some nice extras like norvaline, beta ala, etc.