I need a new pre!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Those samples of Enhanced should help make the choice easy for you
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com


  2. I went with 1.5 scoops Enhanced today,it was enjoyeable,and I have had no signs of the negative effects I usually do with Yohimbine,although some of them kick in after prolonged use for me.I will try it again tomorrow to see how well it goes and try to make a decision on it!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    I went with 1.5 scoops Enhanced today,it was enjoyeable,and I have had no signs of the negative effects I usually do with Yohimbine,although some of them kick in after prolonged use for me.I will try it again tomorrow to see how well it goes and try to make a decision on it!
    Nice bud.

    Micro and Enhanced are my two favs right now.
    Independent

  4. I could never find a sweet spot with enhanced. 1 scoop not enough, 1.5 too hot not stimmed enough, 2 waaay too hot decent stim. Just not my cup of tea. Ill stick with my IGNITE2
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  5. Enhanced and Micro are two I prefer myself
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Just like it says,interested to see some ideas of what you all like and why.I am looking for something new to try,I already have a pretty solid line up in my rotation,but really want to try something new.I would like something with a clean smooth energy.I am very stim tolerant,and almost always have to double dose a product,but making my way towards a stim break so looking for something more subtle to lead me into it!Any suggestiongs appreciated!

    Enhanced hands down. Clean and smooth yet bolstering energy that lasts all day. Love the stuff

  7. Look into jacked micro, condense, and No Bull.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Look into jacked micro, condense, and No Bull.
    Got some jack3d micro samples coming,how much of it do you all use?I already love Condense,and will have to check out No Bull,never even heard of it!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  9. With micro, I believe I used 1.5-2 scoops. For the most part, 1.5 though.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    With micro, I believe I used 1.5-2 scoops. For the most part, 1.5 though.
    I went with 1.5 of Enhanced today,I liked it,but left me wanting more of a boost!I will be trying it again tomorrow!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post

    Got some jack3d micro samples coming,how much of it do you all use?I already love Condense,and will have to check out No Bull,never even heard of it!
    1 scoop.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    1 scoop.
    You are pretty stim tolerant to didnt you say?
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    I went with 1.5 of Enhanced today,I liked it,but left me wanting more of a boost!I will be trying it again tomorrow!
    1.5 of Enhanced is perfect dose for me. 2 should treat you good

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post

    You are pretty stim tolerant to didnt you say?
    I don't over do that sh!t.... usually use one scoop or a heaping scoop.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  15. Have you tried Hemavol yet? It's stim-free, so it stacks nicely with something with a stim in it, or some people just take a caffeine pill. But Hemavol is awesome for pumps and for endurance. I've been able to push through a lot of workouts where I normally haven't before I started taking it. It's a staple in my PWO stack now.
    HiTech Representative

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Epolis13 View Post
    Have you tried Hemavol yet? It's stim-free, so it stacks nicely with something with a stim in it, or some people just take a caffeine pill. But Hemavol is awesome for pumps and for endurance. I've been able to push through a lot of workouts where I normally haven't before I started taking it. It's a staple in my PWO stack now.
    I have and really liked it,I have Conquer on my radar already!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    I have and really liked it,I have Conquer on my radar already!
    You and me both!
    HiTech Representative

  18. C4 by Cellucore is a very nice pre workout. I tried it a couple of times. I got great energy and focus from it. I'm currently tryin out Volatile and I love it! Not as much stim as C4 but I personally like it better. But C4 and Volatile are both great choices.

  19. Jack3d Micro and Condense have been my favorites lately. If your stim tolerant, try 2 scoops of Jack3d Micro.

  20. Mack, the Jack3d micro sample packs are 2 scoops. Just a heads up
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serio...ml#post5897056

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Mack, the Jack3d micro sample packs are 2 scoops. Just a heads up
    He's already been informed.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  22. Take a look at the all new White Flood Reborn. Will be hitting shelves in a month or so.
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    He's already been informed.
    You're so athletic.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serio...ml#post5897056

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Just like it says,interested to see some ideas of what you all like and why.I am looking for something new to try,I already have a pretty solid line up in my rotation,but really want to try something new.I would like something with a clean smooth energy.I am very stim tolerant,and almost always have to double dose a product,but making my way towards a stim break so looking for something more subtle to lead me into it!Any suggestiongs appreciated!
    Get Volatile up in yo grill! lol
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  25. Black coffee, 20min porn, workout. DONE ;-)
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Need a new pre- lethargic
    By CountryLiftin in forum Supplements
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 09-06-2012, 05:43 PM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-02-2012, 12:57 PM
  3. Need new pre workout, Diesel Fuel?
    By Deeerdre in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-25-2012, 12:41 PM
  4. Looking for a new pre-workout, opinions needed!
    By bl00dredrain in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 10-18-2011, 05:37 PM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-10-2009, 03:43 PM
Log in
Log in