paragon and erase together?

Wokfighter

Awards
Just as the title says,want to get ripped and got these 2 still laying around!my question is how to do the dosing if i mix the two together.thanx

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think it would offer a very nice combination. Let us know how it goes when you try it. :)

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
I think it would offer a very nice combination. Let us know how it goes when you try it. :)
It in a sense gives you Erase Pro (I know not exactly the same...) with NMDA, Divanil, Forskolin and some others.

Wokfighter

Awards
Okay thanks.i ll let u guys know how it goed

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Two great products. Remember that taking an AI with a testbooster will further amplify the increase in testosterone. Paragon has compounds that maintain healthy estrogen levels but no aromatase inhibitor per se.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interested in this stack OP if you run them do keep us up to date. I'm curious on trying this down the road but like to see how it treats you.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Interested in this stack OP if you run them do keep us up to date. I'm curious on trying this down the road but like to see how it treats you.
Currently in week 5 of an 8 week run and its coming on strong. Started in the 3rd week. Using OG Anabeta, Inhibit-P and Reduce-XT as well.

Wokfighter

Awards
Im starting the stack today.so i will keep you guys posted.i also have bulk carboxy and supersap laying around.i m thinking of adding these two also.must be a killer stack ;)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Im starting the stack today.so i will keep you guys posted.i also have bulk carboxy and supersap laying around.i m thinking of adding these two also.must be a killer stack ;)
Great , looking forward to hear what you think.

Wokfighter

Awards
Okay so im about a week in.and im already starting to feel my joint get sore.ive never had this issue with either erase or erase pro.think of adding some super cissus.i added the supersaponis en 1-carboxy to my stack as well as alphamine.the sleep is just amazing!!a slight increase of libido and increased acne.but that can be due to that ive had an 4 week run of og endosurse.not sure if i feel some strenght increase but im definetly getting leaner.fast!i ll keep you updated

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should be a killer stack, erase is tried and proven.. paragon looks good.

Mike

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Okay so im about a week in.and im already starting to feel my joint get sore.ive never had this issue with either erase or erase pro.think of adding some super cissus.i added the supersaponis en 1-carboxy to my stack as well as alphamine.the sleep is just amazing!!a slight increase of libido and increased acne.but that can be due to that ive had an 4 week run of og endosurse.not sure if i feel some strenght increase but im definetly getting leaner.fast!i ll keep you updated
Great update, adding some cissus should help.

Wokfighter

Awards
Thanx man!ill keep you updated.really loving this stack so far.great confidence great libido great sleep.only bad is acne and my joints.i did not add the cissus.i upped my fish consumption and fish oil intake and was fine
Ill update soon