night workout and pwo supps?

hernmari1

Awards
I work out after work on third shift at 7am. I used to take energy products but then coudnt sleep till late afternoon(2pm) I stopped takin it to get to sleep faster but my workout has bin takin a dive.any good pwo supps that ll give me good energy but short lasting like an 1 or 2 hours tops. I have to work out after work cause theres only gyms in that town where i work and not any in my town

CincyKiller45

CincyKiller45

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Caffeine free focus XT is a popular stim free pre workout around here. Might want to give that a look.

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
I want to try it. Everyone raves about it. I'm a caffeine junkie tho.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
could always take a sleeping pill after

I workout at 7pm and in bed by 10. stims dont stay with me too long.

hemavol is a good non stim as well.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I work out after work on third shift at 7am. I used to take energy products but then coudnt sleep till late afternoon(2pm) I stopped takin it to get to sleep faster but my workout has bin takin a dive.any good pwo supps that ll give me good energy but short lasting like an 1 or 2 hours tops. I have to work out after work cause theres only gyms in that town where i work and not any in my town
Genomyx Protocol, Stim-Free FXT, Hemavol are all good non-stim options.

feather319

feather319

Awards
I've had great luck with Ultima as I am getting off stims. It is expensive but worth it. I feel very strong when I use this in combo with creatine and citrulline malate.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
Just take some GABA, Melatonin or another sleeping aid before bed. There is plenty to choose from.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
can't go wrong with Body Octane. Stimulant free, 3.5 grams citrulline malate, 1 gram LCLT, 1.6 grams beta alanine and other goodies. great by itself or great to add into any other pre-workout

ultima, as others have said, is definitely another solid recommendation

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Focus XT (200mg caffein) or Caffein free Focux XT.

Or you could go completely non stim and just get some bulk (or capped) Agmatine, citrulline mallate, and any other goodies you want. SNS makes pretty much anything you could ever want at a great price :)

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Focus XT (200mg caffein) or Caffein free Focux XT.

Or you could go completely non stim and just get some bulk (or capped) Agmatine, citrulline mallate, and any other goodies you want. SNS makes pretty much anything you could ever want at a great price :)
I take breaks from mixes quite often,and always use SNS Agmatine,Citrulline Malate,Creatine Monohydrate,Leucine and Beta Alanine when doing so.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Try Powermax, its a very clean energy and i promise you will have no problem sleeping after 2-3 hours. We had about 10 logs running last month and atleast 2-3 loggers were running it late night and loved how well it worked! We also offer samples so that you can give it a try!

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
I've combined Focus XT with Hemavol before. Hemavol is awesome for endurance and pumps and the Focus XT gives you nice mood enhancement and concentration. That's definitely a stack I'd look into for your situation.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I've combined Focus XT with Hemavol before. Hemavol is awesome for endurance and pumps and the Focus XT gives you nice mood enhancement and concentration. That's definitely a stack I'd look into for your situation.
Those 2 together are awesome!

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Those 2 together are awesome!
Yeah, they are! I stacked them for the first time this weekend and really enjoyed the results. Nice smooth energy, no jittery weirdness, great pumps, felt nice and strong.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's a great stim free pwo stack:

Endurance BCAA + 1g agmatine + 2g LCLT + 3g creatine mono

that's what I'll always take if I hit up some night time weights or cardio. Or if you don't mind a little caffeine:

Endurance BCAA + Volatile + 2g LCLT

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's a great stim free pwo stack:

Endurance BCAA + 1g agmatine + 2g LCLT + 3g creatine mono

that's what I'll always take if I hit up some night time weights or cardio. Or if you don't mind a little caffeine:

Endurance BCAA + Volatile + 2g LCLT
great stack right here. and cheap, depending on how much BCAAs you use.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great stack right here. and cheap, depending on how much BCAAs you use.
I love getting bulk stuff for exactly that reason. Customization and versatility at a low price!

Nooshefx

Nooshefx

Awards
  • Established
Hemavol is my vote like others mentioned. Used it last night getting to the gym about 8:30pm. I was out cold last night around 11:30pm. Crazy how these things effect different people.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hemavol is my vote like others mentioned. Used it last night getting to the gym about 8:30pm. I was out cold last night around 11:30pm. Crazy how these things effect different people.
yeah hemavol is great! I'd add that to a scoop of Endurance and 2g LCLT, and you'd be g2g for sure

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would suggest ignite2 by finaflex, and maybe some G8 for recovery and better sleep.

Works for me...

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
As a former SNS rep and a proud member of the iForce team, I have to say that Caffeine Free Focus XT + Hemavol combine to give you some pretty damn good workouts.

Pina Colada + Lemon Drop tastes pretty delicious as well. ;)

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As a former SNS rep and a proud member of the iForce team, I have to say that Caffeine Free Focus XT + Hemavol combine to give you some pretty damn good workouts.

Pina Colada + Lemon Drop tastes pretty delicious as well. ;)
Aww yeah...best of both worlds.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I do not recommend taking stimulants followed by downers repeatedly everyday it will have side effects long term imo.