New Stacked BCAA + $9 Pre-Sale

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

  1. I don't know who it was that responded to me. If I don't get my second I am ok with that. They are offering a great deal here, but would be nice to get the 2nd. I have only been charged for the first. Maybe those who talked with Danny got everything straightened out.
    Formutech Level II log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/248305-taking-next-level.html#post4455230


  2. Quote Originally Posted by bheslop View Post
    I don't know who it was that responded to me. If I don't get my second I am ok with that. They are offering a great deal here, but would be nice to get the 2nd. I have only been charged for the first. Maybe those who talked with Danny got everything straightened out.
    You will get it. It's a couple if days late to the warehouse but they will be shipping first thing next week.
    Athletic Xtreme
    Sports Supplements That Work
    www.AthleticX.net

  3. Quote Originally Posted by AthleticXtreme View Post

    You will get it. It's a couple if days late to the warehouse but they will be shipping first thing next week.
    For $10 I dont mind waiting another week

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Labor day sale- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ml#post5068496
    •   
       


  4. Any idea when we should be receiving our product?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by GUILLOTINE View Post
    Any idea when we should be receiving our product?
    Look up a few posts
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs

  6. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Look up a few posts
    Got it!

  7. OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  8. That's an interesting amount Nutrition Distribution LLC charged you considering 1 tub was $14.97 shipped and two was $24.94. Your date of April 1st doesn't make sense either.

  9. Guys are you sure the money was taken out of your accts? Paypal only does a 30 day "hold" on funds then its returned. I think that is the problem for those that used paypal. AX is not trying to scam anyone

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Labor day sale- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ml#post5068496

  10. Yeah, April 2nd I was charged for the Mass FX Black pre-sale. April 26th I show an expired transaction Authorization and that is the problem they were faced was the 30 day expiration which is why Danny called you as he is going to ask you to send payment for the amino's as they are still reserved for you..

    I don't see the problem here..

  11. Oh, maybe I was mistaken, oops. My bad.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  12. No problem, if he can call me in Vietnam

    I didn't get charged, so looks like I'm sol since Im out of the country. That sucks.
    Still pissed.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    No problem, if he can call me in Vietnam

    I didn't get charged, so looks like I'm sol since Im out of the country. That sucks.
    Still pissed.
    He only asks that you call because he prefers to discuss payment related issues that way.. if email is the only route then he will probably talk to you through there.. Danny's a really good guy I actually had a good conversation with him about unrelated stuff when i called him back about this and he wasn't even at work anymore..

  14. I had experienced hair loss from the Bcs BCAA stack
    A nutritionist pointed it out amoungst my supps
    As the reason for it
    He said I was supposed to combine the stack with two other supps to combat the hair loss at the time I was on the stack
    Any truth to this???

  15. Quote Originally Posted by tank510 View Post
    I had experienced hair loss from the Bcs BCAA stack
    A nutritionist pointed it out amoungst my supps
    As the reason for it
    He said I was supposed to combine the stack with two other supps to combat the hair loss at the time I was on the stack
    Any truth to this???
    I have yet to hear about any hair loss issues with BCAAs. IMO a BCAAs supp would have nothing to do with the hairloss. Did the nutritionist provide any reason or what in the BCAAs would cause it? Also what were the two other supps he wanted you on to combat the hair loss?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by propho View Post

    He only asks that you call because he prefers to discuss payment related issues that way.. if email is the only route then he will probably talk to you through there.. Danny's a really good guy I actually had a good conversation with him about unrelated stuff when i called him back about this and he wasn't even at work anymore..
    I see, okay.

    I'm going to miss out on this. Sucks cause I payed with my debit card way back when an thought I was good.
    But it seems I thought wrong.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  17. Are we still on track for delivery this week?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Are we still on track for delivery this week?
    Yeah, I would like to know also! Really hyped up for this.

  19. It's shipping today!


    Really sorry it was late. It's in the way to you today everyone.
    Athletic Xtreme
    Sports Supplements That Work
    www.AthleticX.net

  20. Quote Originally Posted by AthleticXtreme View Post
    It's shipping today!


    Really sorry it was late. It's in the way to you today everyone.
    When will this ship? (trolling)

  21. Got mine in today.


    Mixes well, I mixed it two scoops per the 20 ounces of water in a shaker cup, taste isn't bad, it's not candy-like like some bcaa's out there, but it is tasty and easy to drink.

    I like the fact it doesn't have any artificial colors. Makes it look like I'm drinking water which will lessen the chance of getting asked what I'm drinking and then trying to explain it lol.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by AthleticXtreme View Post
    It's shipping today!


    Really sorry it was late. It's in the way to you today everyone.
    What's the shipping time if shipping to Texas?!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by GUILLOTINE View Post

    What's the shipping time if shipping to Texas?!
    I'm in north (dfw) texas and I got mine yesterday, possibly before (Saturday) but I just checked my mail last night.

  24. Just received mine THANKS GUYS!

  25. Got mine today. Haven't read up much on it... Taste is fine nothing insane really, I'd buy it again for the price but what's supposed to be so special otherwise?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki View Post
    Got mine today. Haven't read up much on it... Taste is fine nothing insane really, I'd buy it again for the price but what's supposed to be so special otherwise?
    It was the pre-sale price and supposedly taste. I haven't tried it yet, just got mine tonight. If you haven't used BCAA supplements, they generally have a very distinct taste that can be hard to mask. If you don't taste any funk, they did well. Lol Oh, and mixability. Some don't mix well or can be super foamy.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by blacklac View Post

    It was the pre-sale price and supposedly taste. I haven't tried it yet, just got mine tonight. If you haven't used BCAA supplements, they generally have a very distinct taste that can be hard to mask. If you don't taste any funk, they did well. Lol Oh, and mixability. Some don't mix well or can be super foamy.
    You can taste that distinct taste with this stuff. The more I drank of it, the more of a cardboard like flavor I got, it's not bad and I've tasted the same thing in several bcaa mixes.

    For the price, mix ability and general ok flavor this was a good deal.

  28. Got mine yesterday. I like the fact that it's not full of artificial colors for starters. As far as taste goes, it's fairly subtle actually. If you've had the newer version of xtend their flavoring system to me is almost over poweringly artificially sweet tasting. I much prefer this so far. I haven't actually looked at the blend and amount of leucine, etc to see how it measures up. Based on flavor alone I'm going to enjoy it more than I have been Xtend. Oh and because the flavor isn't sickeningly sweet, I found it way easier to drink after a long workout and much more satisfying.

  29. I will say it's glorious mixed with 2 scoops of ALPHAMINE lolol

  30. Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki View Post
    I will say it's glorious mixed with 2 scoops of ALPHAMINE lolol
    Nice. About to do that now. Although, I can only handle a single scoop of Alphamine. Based on the Leucine content of this stuff, I think I'll use 1.5 scoops at a time.

  31. Great to hear feedback from everyone. This was one product where we really wanted to nail the flavor and give you guys something great. Keep the comments coming.
    Athletic Xtreme
    Sports Supplements That Work
    www.AthleticX.net

  32. Yeah, I enjoyed the taste. I tried a couple sips before adding Alphamine. You could still tell it was a BCAA supplement, based off taste, but the flavoring masks it pretty well. The flavoring is lite and refreshing. Thumbs up from me, there. It mixed pretty good for a BCAA drink, no big deal there. For the price, it was quite a good deal IMO. Glad we were allowed to buy two.

  33. Got mine last week. Love the taste! Thanks AthleticXtreme!
    Formutech Level II log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/248305-taking-next-level.html#post4455230

  34. Quote Originally Posted by tsugsr View Post
    I'm in north (dfw) texas and I got mine yesterday, possibly before (Saturday) but I just checked my mail last night.
    Thanks for the heads up. Yeah I should be receiving mine no later than sat. I'm in Corpus.....

  35. Although I am not a big fan of artificial sweetener... This stuff tastes pretty good! I like that its not overly flavored and different from other flavors I have had.. Thanks AX!

  36. One thing I forgot to mention, the container comes FULL! Not like most products where u open it and feel like someone stole half of it (jacked a55 mail man) so thanks for delivering a product that isn't 50% air.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki View Post
    One thing I forgot to mention, the container comes FULL! Not like most products where u open it and feel like someone stole half of it (jacked a55 mail man) so thanks for delivering a product that isn't 50% air.
    I couldn't agree more! That is one of the first things I thought when I opened it too. The 45 servings definitely is a huge plus for me since most other BCAA products have 30 servings, which I can easily blow through.
    Formutech Level II log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/248305-taking-next-level.html#post4455230

  38. I love it being clear and instantized but the flavoring is pretty weak...probably the weakest bcaa I've tried

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Labor day sale- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ml#post5068496

  39. The first time I tried 1 scoop in about 20 oz. as I usually do. Turned out super weak and then I looked at the serving size. So I added a half a scoop to get leucine where I wanted it. So yesterday I followed label and did 2 scoops in 16 0z water. Tasted just ok. If you just need some bcaa's to sip on this stuff is pretty good.

  40. It's super light flavoring. I'd recommend anyone try 2 scoops in about 8oz of water.
    Athletic Xtreme
    Sports Supplements That Work
    www.AthleticX.net
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Driven Sports' NEW Triazole: NOW ON PRE-SALE!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-01-2010, 11:51 AM
  2. Driven Sports' NEW Triazole: NOW ON PRE-SALE at NutraPlanet!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Driven Sports
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-12-2010, 03:48 PM
  3. NEW HGHpro, NOW ON PRE-SALE AT 20% OFF!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-11-2010, 08:09 PM
  4. New & Improved Cycle Support Pre-Sale:
    By stxnas in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-29-2009, 06:50 PM
Log in
Log in