New Stacked BCAA + $9 Pre-Sale

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Luisciphr1 View Post
    Perhaps change it from 1 per household to 10 so those who just want to test it can and those who want a bit more don't have to have friends order it? I suspect you'd make the quota then without any feeling like they missed out. I've been looking for a new bcaa since xtend changed their flavoring and would happily buy more than one if it were possible and as good as you say flavor-wise.
    indeed

2. Last time people complained that we charged shipping per item so this time it's just limit one.

We don't make anything in the sale. The goal is to let you buy it at cost and try it. Buying 10 for what it costs to make it has no advantage for us. They just end up in eBay.

This deal is going to need some help if its going to make it. I'm surprised as it is super cheap and only 300 bottles. We sell more than that on our website each week.

Spread the word and let's see what happens.
    Athletic Xtreme
    Sports Supplements That Work
    www.AthleticX.net
    •   

3. I'm trying.

4. Looking for a BCAA that tastes better than Modern BCAA. I agree that maybe change your limit to something greater than 1. Meets the quota and gets your product out there.

5. If 50 people buy 3 and 150 people buy 1, and the flavor is as described, you then have 200 loyal customers for the product instead of 0, just saying. Some may end up on ebay if the limit is raised, but I suspect many folks are like me on here and would buy more, not to sell, but because a great tasting BCAA product just isn't currently available and word of mouth on the forum, at the gym, etc I'd think would be worth a few people being d-bags and selling it on eBay. Plus, with a limited run of 300, even those sales on eBay would only make people want to search out how to get the product on a regular basis I'd think. Either way, I can't wait to try it.

6. Im sure many people right now is taking advantage of bbdotcom amino sale 3 30 serve bottles for 40 bucks, 13.33 per bottle, plus you can stock up some goodies that are on sale and only 9 usd shipping.

7. It would be cool to maybe allow 2 per household, but I completely understand there are always people out there trying to make a quick buck. Also, from a company business standpoint it would be much better to have 300 different people then 150. I am trying to spread the word, lets get this to 300 guys!
    Formutech Level II log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/248305-taking-next-level.html#post4455230

8. Quote Originally Posted by bheslop View Post
    It would be cool to maybe allow 2 per household, but I completely understand there are always people out there trying to make a quick buck. Also, from a company business standpoint it would be much better to have 300 different people then 150. I am trying to spread the word, lets get this to 300 guys!
    I'm working to get approval to move it to 2. But like mass fx it would be a shipping charge per bottle. The software treats each bottle as a separate order. Nothing we can do about that.

Thanks for the support.
    Athletic Xtreme
    www.AthleticX.net

9. there's still a bit of time, is this posted on other boards?

10. I am completely fine with paying the shipping for two. 40 servings too! That's awesome.
    Formutech Level II log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/248305-taking-next-level.html#post4455230
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by bheslop View Post
    I am completely fine with paying the shipping for two. 40 servings too! That's awesome.
    Agreed, even with shipping on each, still a great deal especially if the flavor is on point.

12. What is in stacked?
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

13. All, as an FYI, paypal does nout put a hold but will withdraw funds. They will not process any transaction unless the funds are there, from here they withdraw it and out it in the payee's account. If for some reason you don't have funds to be immediately withdrawn, do not purchase.

As an aside, any idea what the headcount is up to?
    mindandmuscle.com

Use code shawn for a free gift

14. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    What is in stacked?
    2:1:1 Essencial BCAA's that taste amazing.
    Athletic Xtreme
    www.AthleticX.net

15. I got this approved to bump it up to 2 per person. It's in place now but the graphic won't be updated until tomorrow. So right now you can order two.
    Athletic Xtreme
    www.AthleticX.net

16. Is there an additional shipping fee for 2nd jug? I already ordered one but wondering if I order a second.
    mindandmuscle.com

Use code shawn for a free gift

17. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Is there an additional shipping fee for 2nd jug? I already ordered one but wondering if I order a second.
    Yes no matter what it will be a shipping fee per item. We don't have any way to control that. Actual shipping cost on two will probably be $8 if you look at the tag on the box when it arrives.
    Athletic Xtreme
    www.AthleticX.net

18. Ordered. Thanks for upping it to 2. Looking forward to trying it.

19. 1, 2, 10, i'd still only get one.

20. after checkout it keeps the $5.00 shipping

21. How can I bump my order up to 2?

22. Quote Originally Posted by propho View Post
    How can I bump my order up to 2?
    Just order one more and your set.
    Athletic Xtreme
    www.AthleticX.net

23. Thanks for upping this to 2, I wanted another one and now have one more chance to get it! Just ordered another one!

24. Someone might have asked this, but is this posted on other forums/pages etc?

25. Quote Originally Posted by bheslop View Post
    Someone might have asked this, but is this posted on other forums/pages etc?
    I don't think it's been posted on many other forums.
    Athletic Xtreme
    www.AthleticX.net

26. I ordered 2 yesterday and got no confirmation email.... Any idea on expected ship time/ar***** time?

27. Got my two ordered! Hopefully we can get to 300. This would be perfect timing with summer.

28. Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki View Post
    I ordered 2 yesterday and got no confirmation email.... Any idea on expected ship time/ar***** time?
    Estimated shipping is June 10. I think its going to make it if everyone keeps spreading the word.
    Athletic Xtreme
    www.AthleticX.net

29. wow great price

30. Quote Originally Posted by JesusTheKing View Post
    wow great price
    Thanks we are almost there.
    Athletic Xtreme
    www.AthleticX.net

Similar Forum Threads

1. Driven Sports' NEW Triazole: NOW ON PRE-SALE!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-01-2010, 12:51 PM
  2. Driven Sports' NEW Triazole: NOW ON PRE-SALE at NutraPlanet!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Driven Sports
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-12-2010, 04:48 PM
  3. NEW HGHpro, NOW ON PRE-SALE AT 20% OFF!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-11-2010, 09:09 PM
  4. New & Improved Cycle Support Pre-Sale:
    By stxnas in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-29-2009, 07:50 PM