New Stacked BCAA + $9 Pre-Sale

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established

This is a one time pre-sale special offer for US residents. Try a full 40 serving tub of Stacked BCAA at out cost (limit 1 per household). That's right you pay just what it costs to make it, just over 9 bucks, that's it plus $5 flat rate shipping. There are NO gimmicks or additional costs. The only catch is that 300 people need to buy this offer before it activates. Click buy now and you will only be charged if we hit the goal of 300 buyers and it's ready to ship.

We set out make the best tasting BCAA product that you actually want to drink. After meticulous trial and error, this formula mixes quickly and is clear, light and refreshing with no aftertaste. Phenomenal taste, quality BCAA’s, and the scientifically proven 2:1:1 ratio make it a great BCAA product. This deal is for the clear blue raspberry flavor. Ships June 10th or sooner.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Sweet deal,will be jumping on this once I get off work.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Thanks Mack, you won't be disappointed. It's delicious.
I hope so,I already did it,wish we could get more than 1 :( also it said the money would not come out until my order is processed but it did,any idea why?

KimChee

KimChee

Awards
Good stuff, just started my Mass FX a couple of days ago

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Bump to my question above?

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Bump to my question above?
Sorry I missed that. Are you sure its not just the charge authorization? I looked and it did not charge you, it just authorized the charge. Just like the Mass FX Black pre-sale. The next step is for us to hit "capture" and it charges. We don't do that until we are ready to ship.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Sorry I missed that. Are you sure its not just the charge authorization? I looked and it did not charge you, it just authorized the charge. Just like the Mass FX Black pre-sale. The next step is for us to hit "capture" and it charges. We don't do that until we are ready to ship.
Im sure,it came right out of my PayPal account balance!

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Im sure,it came right out of my PayPal account balance!
Can you message me your name and Paypal email because it is only showing authorized on our end. It should say that on your end also and they put a hold on it only for a couple if days.

I can put a ticket in for you but again it just says authorized in our Paypal account. I can cancel if you want?

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Can you message me your name and Paypal email because it is only showing authorized on our end. It should say that on your end also and they put a hold on it only for a couple if days.

I can put a ticket in for you but again it just says authorized in our Paypal account. I can cancel if you want?
I dont want to cancel,and the money is not the issue honestly,I was just curious why this happened when it stated otherwise!I will just keep an eye on it,either way Im just excited to try this great tasting product!It is showing authorized in my account details actually,but the money was taken out,probably just to verify it is paid if it goes through!

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
I dont want to cancel,and the money is not the issue honestly,I was just curious why this happened when it stated otherwise!I will just keep an eye on it,either way Im just excited to try this great tasting product!It is showing authorized in my account details actually,but the money was taken out,probably just to verify it is paid if it goes through!
Still pm me with your info if you can. I'd like to put in a ticket and ask Paypal. This is how it should work, and this is what we see in our Paypal for each Stacked order.

An order authorization confirms the availability of the customer's funds but does not place the funds on hold. After making the order, you can capture the order directly without any additional authorization.

These authorizations ensure the customer still has the funds available in order to purchase the item. You can make up to 10 basic authorizations for each order authorization.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Still pm me with your info if you can. I'd like to put in a ticket and ask Paypal. This is how it should work, and this is what we see in our Paypal for each Stacked order.

An order authorization confirms the availability of the customer's funds but does not place the funds on hold. After making the order, you can capture the order directly without any additional authorization.

These authorizations ensure the customer still has the funds available in order to purchase the item. You can make up to 10 basic authorizations for each order authorization.
PM sent!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I jumped on this yesterday .

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I made sure not to wait on this one. Still mad I missed the Mass FX

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i remember when axcell was being sold for this price....grabbed a bunch of them, that stuff was good

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yep me too but for damn it reason can`t order PC or Phone :(

zv3

zv3

Awards
I have not been able to order anymore for almost 2 days, is the site ok??

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Well I ordered,and my money was already taken,I just hope I get my product!

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Well I ordered,and my money was already taken,I just hope I get my product!
You will get the product unless it does not hit 300 buys, then it would be released back to you. We are still working with paypal but this is the update.

We don't have your money, they do. Now if you authorize a purchase they hold it for 29 days. If we ship the product and mark it shipped it releases to us. Otherwise they refund it do you or we can manually tell them to release it.They only do this on some accounts. Some accounts they don't hold and they won't tell us what that criteria is.

We just did this with Mass FX black and had 690 out of 694 satisfied customers. A few people had issues and we fixed their problem quickly.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
I have not been able to order anymore for almost 2 days, is the site ok??
What do you mean by order more? More than one? or you have not been able to order one?

It's limit one per household. If you are having trouble ordering that, PM me and I'll try to help you out.

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
Come on people get on this! great deal!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if it doesn't go through, i'll be ordering iforce compete instead. if it does, and it's good, i'll keep buying. otherwise, it'll be a potential customer loss :thumbsup:

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
if it doesn't go through, i'll be ordering iforce compete instead. if it does, and it's good, i'll keep buying. otherwise, it'll be a potential customer loss :thumbsup:
We will see what happens. If it does not reach 300 it will cancel. Sipping on some right now makes me sad to think about that. It tastes way too good.

zv3

zv3

Awards
Oh, that's the reason.

Didn't know you could only purchase one, my bad! :crying:

KimChee

KimChee

Awards
Man, I don't think it's going to make it lol

Luisciphr1

Awards
Perhaps change it from 1 per household to 10 so those who just want to test it can and those who want a bit more don't have to have friends order it? I suspect you'd make the quota then without any feeling like they missed out. I've been looking for a new bcaa since xtend changed their flavoring and would happily buy more than one if it were possible and as good as you say flavor-wise.

1kerry

Awards
Perhaps change it from 1 per household to 10 so those who just want to test it can and those who want a bit more don't have to have friends order it? I suspect you'd make the quota then without any feeling like they missed out. I've been looking for a new bcaa since xtend changed their flavoring and would happily buy more than one if it were possible and as good as you say flavor-wise.
indeed

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Last time people complained that we charged shipping per item so this time it's just limit one.

We don't make anything in the sale. The goal is to let you buy it at cost and try it. Buying 10 for what it costs to make it has no advantage for us. They just end up in eBay.

This deal is going to need some help if its going to make it. I'm surprised as it is super cheap and only 300 bottles. We sell more than that on our website each week.

Spread the word and let's see what happens.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking for a BCAA that tastes better than Modern BCAA. I agree that maybe change your limit to something greater than 1. Meets the quota and gets your product out there.

Luisciphr1

Awards
If 50 people buy 3 and 150 people buy 1, and the flavor is as described, you then have 200 loyal customers for the product instead of 0, just saying. Some may end up on ebay if the limit is raised, but I suspect many folks are like me on here and would buy more, not to sell, but because a great tasting BCAA product just isn't currently available and word of mouth on the forum, at the gym, etc I'd think would be worth a few people being d-bags and selling it on eBay. Plus, with a limited run of 300, even those sales on eBay would only make people want to search out how to get the product on a regular basis I'd think. Either way, I can't wait to try it.

1kerry

Awards
Im sure many people right now is taking advantage of bbdotcom amino sale 3 30 serve bottles for 40 bucks, 13.33 per bottle, plus you can stock up some goodies that are on sale and only 9 usd shipping.

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
It would be cool to maybe allow 2 per household, but I completely understand there are always people out there trying to make a quick buck. Also, from a company business standpoint it would be much better to have 300 different people then 150. I am trying to spread the word, lets get this to 300 guys!

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
It would be cool to maybe allow 2 per household, but I completely understand there are always people out there trying to make a quick buck. Also, from a company business standpoint it would be much better to have 300 different people then 150. I am trying to spread the word, lets get this to 300 guys!
I'm working to get approval to move it to 2. But like mass fx it would be a shipping charge per bottle. The software treats each bottle as a separate order. Nothing we can do about that.

Thanks for the support.

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
I am completely fine with paying the shipping for two. 40 servings too! That's awesome.

Luisciphr1

Awards
I am completely fine with paying the shipping for two. 40 servings too! That's awesome.
Agreed, even with shipping on each, still a great deal especially if the flavor is on point.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What is in stacked?

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
All, as an FYI, paypal does nout put a hold but will withdraw funds. They will not process any transaction unless the funds are there, from here they withdraw it and out it in the payee's account. If for some reason you don't have funds to be immediately withdrawn, do not purchase.

As an aside, any idea what the headcount is up to?

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
I got this approved to bump it up to 2 per person. It's in place now but the graphic won't be updated until tomorrow. So right now you can order two.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is there an additional shipping fee for 2nd jug? I already ordered one but wondering if I order a second.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Is there an additional shipping fee for 2nd jug? I already ordered one but wondering if I order a second.
Yes no matter what it will be a shipping fee per item. We don't have any way to control that. Actual shipping cost on two will probably be $8 if you look at the tag on the box when it arrives.

Luisciphr1

Awards
Ordered. Thanks for upping it to 2. Looking forward to trying it.