Best supplement for Muscle Recovery? Training for Marathon
- 05-03-2013, 03:17 AM
Marathon training is one of the few times you don't want to facilitate the hormetic response to exercise. You want antioxidants and immunostimulants.
Vitamin C, Echinacea, Anaycyclus pyrethrum, NAC, LCLT.
Pre-marathon, a dietary protocol of glycogen depletion, followed by low/no carbs for 2-3 days, followed by carb-loading should create a strong glycogen supercompensation response. Since glycogen depletion is tied with failure in marathons, you want as much as possible going in.http://pescience.com/
The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
Similar Forum Threads
- By wet3rd in forum AnabolicsReplies: 42Last Post: 05-16-2013, 12:05 AM
- By Palko in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 8Last Post: 04-02-2012, 12:28 AM
- By 2 Real in forum BulkingReplies: 11Last Post: 10-08-2010, 01:56 PM
- By bbphato in forum SupplementsReplies: 38Last Post: 06-12-2009, 01:55 PM
- By Gym4Life in forum SupplementsReplies: 24Last Post: 06-06-2008, 11:27 AM