Best supplement for Muscle Recovery? Training for Marathon
- 05-03-2013, 03:17 AM
Marathon training is one of the few times you don't want to facilitate the hormetic response to exercise. You want antioxidants and immunostimulants.
Vitamin C, Echinacea, Anaycyclus pyrethrum, , LCLT.
Pre-marathon, a dietary of glycogen depletion, followed by low/no carbs for 2-3 days, followed by carb-loading should create a strong glycogen supercompensation response. Since glycogen depletion is tied with failure in marathons, you want as much as possible going in.http://pescience.com/
The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
Similar Forum Threads
- By wet3rd in forum AnabolicsReplies: 42Last Post: 05-16-2013, 12:05 AM
- By Palko in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 8Last Post: 04-02-2012, 12:28 AM
- By 2 Real in forum BulkingReplies: 11Last Post: 10-08-2010, 01:56 PM
- By bbphato in forum SupplementsReplies: 38Last Post: 06-12-2009, 01:55 PM
- By Gym4Life in forum SupplementsReplies: 24Last Post: 06-06-2008, 11:27 AM