- 12-26-2004, 10:29 PM
- 12-26-2004, 11:19 PM
i used them occasionally - i tossed them in a blender w/ my usual shake...took me a few shakes to get used to them and beware they clump at the bottom but all in all I liked it.
- 12-26-2004, 11:25 PM
I used to do it a LOT but its hard to get used to.
12-27-2004, 04:25 AM
The insulin spike doesn't happen fast enough for optimum results when using a complex carb like oatmeal. That is the whole logic behind using a simple carb.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Supa Freek 420 in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 05-08-2012, 05:06 AM
- By sreed11 in forum SupplementsReplies: 22Last Post: 05-18-2008, 02:47 PM
- By Chemo in forum SupplementsReplies: 101Last Post: 07-22-2007, 02:11 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 30Last Post: 01-26-2003, 11:33 AM
- By windwords7 in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 12-13-2002, 12:12 AM