Cissus 3g a day..insane strength gains?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by alwaysfirst View Post
    I probably have to switch brand cuz my knees are worse than ever from 2-4g a day I have been using the bulk cissus I got from the Versa-1 bundle, can you guys recommend me a good brand?
    Cissus XT, the lower the extract the more it help joints,ligaments and tendons,higher extraction rates tend to have more of an anabolic effect.

SNS makes Cissus XT @ 5% extract,a lot of others you will find have it @ 10%.
    http://www.****************/product/s...-120-caps.html
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

2. Lots of bro science and etc., on cissus and how to take. Like the wrapping in toilet paper. People throw anabolic term around and etc. Does anyone that sells this stuff actually know what it does or what active ingredient actually impacts bone and tissue. Does it exert any impact on IGF-1 or an IGF binding protein. Does it help produce or preserve osteoblasts. Is this all bunk? When you guys or reps say androgenic or anabolic, due you mean IGF-1 effects? I am really curious about this stuff as it could be great for an older dude like me.
    •   

3. I take mine raw.

Why would I wanna mask the flavor? Then I wouldn`t enjoy it.

Anyways,if Mack is right,then I have the perfect cissus to try out for strength gains(40%),once I get back to the gym.

OP:

What kind of strength gain did you experience?

Can you give some numbers.

I am at the top of my strength limit,there is nothing that can budge it anymore naturally,so if I try this out,I will certainly know if I`m getting power from cissus.

4. No, I thought about this as well, mechanical cell leverage but I'm leaner if anything..

Quote Originally Posted by jerrysiii View Post
    This is very interesting. Any increase in body weight? How about water retention? I think I recall PA or one of the gurus suspecting that some of these herbs may exhibit estrogenic effects and that the corresponding water retention may be what helps the joints. I guess in theory the added volume could also produce strength gains. Then again maybe your cissus is spiked with sd
    PT, DPT, OCS Clinical Residency

5. Quote Originally Posted by 996ttelise View Post
    Lots of bro science and etc., on cissus and how to take. Like the wrapping in toilet paper. People throw anabolic term around and etc. Does anyone that sells this stuff actually know what it does or what active ingredient actually impacts bone and tissue. Does it exert any impact on IGF-1 or an IGF binding protein. Does it help produce or preserve osteoblasts. Is this all bunk? When you guys or reps say androgenic or anabolic, due you mean IGF-1 effects? I am really curious about this stuff as it could be great for an older dude like me.
    Cissus drives up osteoblast function. It has data showing it elevates IGF-1, but I wouldn't put much stock in it. It certainly aids injuries, but it is not anabolic to ​muscle tissue
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post

I just drop it into a thin sheet of toilet paper and down it? Easiest way Ive ever found to take bulk powders!
    You my friend have just made my friggen week, this is the most ingenious idea ever. No lie about an hour ago I was contemplating getting a capper cause I don't like the taste of cissus. Just tried your little trick and worked perfect.
    Bigcountry's Getting a little smaller: Epi/Stano Log

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/231194-bigcountrys-getting-little.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-30-2013, 12:42 AM
  2. Superdrol or Methyl for strength gains
    By Lionheart in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-01-2005, 10:45 AM
  3. Test Prop strength gains
    By jimmythelad in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-28-2005, 02:26 PM