I need help losing weight

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
Hey guys. I am around 185 and i would like to lose about 15 pounds. The problem is i already do alot of cardio and lifting and i seem to keep packing on the pounds. I have a perfect six pack and im pretty lean already i just feel heavy during sports. What do you guys suggest? A colon cleanser? I also have a bad sugar carbohydrate habit and i love bread i cut carbs and stopped eating bread for 2 months and lost no weight.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This sounds like it is more likely a nutrition issue first and foremost.

AnabolicJuich

AnabolicJuich

Banned
Awards
losing whight it's not all about cardio and lifting. get solid nutrition program!
and keep away the sugar ..

zv3

zv3

Awards
Haha, some guys would LOVE to have some of the mass you probably have! Your metabolism and diet, as well as your body-type will have some effect on your weight. You could try one of the weight control/thermogenic products like Alphamine or OxyElite Pro powder as well as dozens of other products for this, but honestly if you look good and feel good, 185lbs is not bad at all. I am 240lbs and have been trying to get up to about 250lbs but have had no luck, so I am looking to go the opposite way and ADD some mass/weight. You like bread and sugar, and both of those are kinda no-no's if trying to loose weight.

For cardio I do HITT-Type training and this has worked well for me to keep relatively lean. I would think your weight would be an asset for sports, not a liability.

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
Damnit, i guess i have to start counting calories. I never thought i'd have to resort to nutrisystems lol.

R

rj123

Awards
Sounds like to me that if you already have a perfect six pack that you're at least in the 12% bf range and don't really have much to lose and most of your weight is coming from muscle. Muscle weighs more than fat