Buying supplements from the US to the UK. a must read!!!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
ok so for years i've been buying supplements from Nutraplanet. I live in the UK. I would always get customs duty slapped on. Normally £20-£30. Also a £8 added on from the British courier as a (handling free) knobs.

Anyways even with paying this extra i would ALWAYS save money.

So i placed my order the other week, my order comes into the UK and goes through customs. I get my letter to pay duty before it gets through. This time it has "Import VAT" at £42. I've never had this before but this is my first order since the UK gov slapped 20% VAT onto sports supplements last October. What a ****ing joke. Just been raped big time and i doubt i'll be making any orders from NP anytime soon. Gutted! :(

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Unfortunately, with the evident price increase of international shipping this is becoming a much less viable option for Europeans.

I used to order from America quite regularly whereas now the product has to be extremely heavily discounted for it to make any kind of saving.

I recommend going on holiday to America and stocking up lol.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I will smuggle you guys in whatever supplements you need, all I ask is to be paid in crumpets.
I would need to inquire to the ratio of supplements:crumpets but consider my interested.

;)

B

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Sorry to hear that guys - next time I go over, I will let you know in advance and we can arrange for me to take you over a suitcase (or two) full of tasty supps.....