Mass HGH by Lecheek nutrition

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone hear tried Mass HGH by Lecheek nutrition? If so what type of benefits did you receive from it? Would you recommend it? Any side effect? Opinions and input welcomed...

Thank you in advance!

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Solid product, would take the HGH mentallity out of it and look at it as a supplement that improves sleep and recovery and almost completely cured my DOMs while taking. That's just my thoughts on it, but if you are looking for that type of product it's a top performer.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Tilldeath,

Thanks for the speedy reply! That's was basically what I was looking to get out of it better recover & better sleep. The supplement warehouse is running a good sale on it now and I have been thinking about running it, would be a good time to give it a try. I just like to hear personal feedback on a product before I use it.

Thanks man!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Solid product, would take the HGH mentallity out of it and look at it as a supplement that improves sleep and recovery and almost completely cured my DOMs while taking. That's just my thoughts on it, but if you are looking for that type of product it's a top performer.
Did you notice any grogginess when waking up or did you wake up feeling refreshed?

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Good stuff . I logged it last year and had some nice effects from it , good sleep , nice leaning out effect and increased recovery .

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Did you guys experience any grogginess or increased tiredness throughout the day? Or did you feel refreshed/rejuvenated the next day?

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Did you notice any grogginess when waking up or did you wake up feeling refreshed?
Nope wokeup most mornings after 6-61/2 hr. of rest like I was wide awake, unique feeling I only get occasionally when not taking it.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MASSHGH FINAL REVIEW

[video=youtube;DSCXCun4x0Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSCXCun4x0Y&feature=youtu.be[/video]​