any recomendations for non stim appetite KILLER

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.69%

any recomendations for non stim appetite KILLER

I can't take stims anymore due to BP problems.

I can eat like a starving horse.

Is there anything you guy recommend?

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.41%

Following an IF diet regime suppresses my appetite - it seems the less often you eat, the less your brain prompts me to eat. So I have had great results from eating 2-3 bigger meals a day (no snacks). And focusing most of my water intake during the non fasted period also seems to reduce cravings.

Alphaburn is supposed to demolishes appetite. I have some, but have not yet used it.
    DCP suppresses my appetite - some don't report this though.
    Vanillean does not suppress my appetite in any note worthy way - although allot of reviews say otherwise.

I eat raw ginger (cheap) - it seems very hot when you first start, but it really suppresses your appetite for about 1/2 hour at a time. Plus it provides immediate energy, its thermogenic and great for your immune system. Just carry a chunk in your pocket and your always ready to hammer a craving.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.78%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Nicotine gum between meals.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

nicotine is a stim
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.53%

drink an ass ton of water before meals, then another ass tn after the meal. then keep drinking till the next meal
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    drink an ass ton of water before meals, then another ass tn after the meal. then keep drinking till the next meal
    i was going to suggest this also.

another thing is to eat a bowl of fruit before each meal so it fills you up with the fruits before your main course so you wont eat as much of it.
  7. purebred

Quote Originally Posted by bigrobbierob View Post
    I can't take stims anymore due to BP problems.

Is there anything you guy recommend?
    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Nicotine gum between meals.
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    nicotine is a stim
    Fail.
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by purebred View Post
    Fail.
    LOL
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.78%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

nicotine is a stim
    Fail.
    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    LOL
    Will it really affect more than using any of the other recommendations? RK's have a mild stim effect, and I'd like to see how effective Alpha-Y is just as standalone without caffeine...never had it myself.

As a long time smoker (since I was 13 years old) I have never felt stim effects from nicotine, but sadly I might've already gotten used to it lol
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  151 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.71%

Garcinia Cambogia. My girlfriend picked this up by recommendation of a friend, I believe its the Top Secret brand and was under 20$. When she takes it before a meal, she will have like 2 bites and then its hard for her to eat any food the rest of the day, the hunger just isn't there.
  11. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.88%

Fail.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicotine

In smaller doses (an average cigarette yields about 1 mg of absorbed nicotine), the substance acts as a stimulant in mammals, while high amounts (30–60 mg[6]) can be fatal.[7] This stimulant effect is likely a major contributing factor to the dependence-forming properties of tobacco smoking. According to the American Heart Association, nicotine addiction has historically been one of the hardest addictions to break, while the pharmacological and behavioral characteristics that determine tobacco addiction are similar to those determining addiction to heroin and cocaine. The nicotine content of popular American-brand cigarettes has slowly increased over the years, and one study found that there was an average increase of 1.78% per year between the years of 1998 and 2005. This was found for all major market categories of cigarettes.[8]
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.39%

5-HTP suppresses my appetite pretty well and elevates mood.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Please don't listen to that guy and take any nicotine. the stimulant effect may be mild, and it will suppress appetite, but it's also HIGHLY addictive. I smoked for 15 years and quitting was BY FAR the toughest thing I've ever done, not exaggerating.

Check out Natural EFX http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/f...-capsules.html

It's a great non-stim fat burner with really good appetite suppression properties. And non addictive! lol ;P
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.78%

Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Please don't listen to that guy and take any nicotine. the stimulant effect may be mild, and it will suppress appetite, but it's also HIGHLY addictive. I smoked for 15 years and quitting was BY FAR the toughest thing I've ever done, not exaggerating.

Check out Natural EFX http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/f...-capsules.html

It's a great non-stim fat burner with really good appetite suppression properties. And non addictive! lol ;P
    Lol you are not only contradicting me but also many respected forum members here kiddo (behave as one ) and the studies proving it also has nutrient partitioning effects . Don't let your personal grudges for me be the reason you post against me.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.78%

Thanks Vaungh!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Lol you are not only contradicting me but also many respected forum members here kiddo (behave as one ) and the studies proving it also has nutrient partitioning effects . Don't let your personal grudges for me be the reason you post against me.
    Ummmmm don't call me kiddo as I'm older than you and when used as a condescending term just makes you look like a jerk.

Second I don't have a personal grudge against you

Third, I wasn't debating that there are or are not benefits of the chemical. I was stating that fact that it is highly addictive.

I'm not really all that concerned with whether or not I'm contradicting other respected forum members as you state. As respected forum members I'm sure they would state their case to me as to why they disagree and wouldn't try to position themselves in a pseudo-superior way by beginning the conversation by calling me kiddo or sport or junior.

If you want a forum where everyone agrees with each other just because they've been here a while then Idk what to tell you, but that place sounds like a circle jerk of searing boredom to me.

One thing is for sure, I owe you no deference and you owe me none either. So let's restart this as if that last post by you never happened.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.78%

Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

Ummmmm don't call me kiddo as I'm older than you and when used as a condescending term just makes you look like a jerk.

Second I don't have a personal grudge against you

Third, I wasn't debating that there are or are not benefits of the chemical. I was stating that fact that it is highly addictive.

I'm not really all that concerned with whether or not I'm contradicting other respected forum members as you state. As respected forum members I'm sure they would state their case to me as to why they disagree and wouldn't try to position themselves in a pseudo-superior way by beginning the conversation by calling me kiddo or sport or junior.

If you want a forum where everyone agrees with each other just because they've been here a while then Idk what to tell you, but that place sounds like a circle jerk of searing boredom to me.

One thing is for sure, I owe you no deference and you owe me none either. So let's restart this as if that last post by you never happened.
    Tl;dr not relevant to me or the thread. You made your product recommendation, I do not disagree with it.

Back to topic anything else?

(tl;dr means too long; didn't read)
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.39%

Tl;dr not relevant to me or the thread. You made your product recommendation, I do not disagree with it.

Back to topic anything else?

(tl;dr means too long; didn't read)
    TC;DR

(Tc;Dr means too childish; didn't read)
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Purus Labs Natural Phenomenon
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.35%

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

TC;DR

(Tc;Dr means too childish; didn't read)
    How did you know it was childish if you didn't read? Huh huh? I knew liars always drove Buicks
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.39%

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

How did you know it was childish if you didn't read? Huh huh? I knew liars always drove Buicks

Name:  483557_10151495966183419_1263783063.jpeg
Views: 123
Size:  118.0 KB
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  22. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.79%

Will it really affect more than using any of the other recommendations? RK's have a mild stim effect, and I'd like to see how effective Alpha-Y is just as standalone without caffeine...never had it myself.

As a long time smoker (since I was 13 years old) I have never felt stim effects from nicotine, but sadly I might've already gotten used to it lol

all because you dont feel it doesnt mean it isnt a stim. I dont feel energy when i eat pasta, but it is still a carb.
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.96%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Nicotine is definitely in the class of stimulants and not an advisable route because of the reasons that Swanky brought up.

OP have you tried increasing high fiber foods? That will certainly help you feel full faster.

- Valdez
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.96%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Just want to say I have tried nicotine gum. Would I suggest it to anyone especially not knowing much about them? No but I do plan using it again personally. With the gum there isn't the high associated with cigarettes. Don't see myself becoming addicted to it. Maybe someone with a history of cigarette dependence would.

How about gum? At least you will feel like you are eating.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.15%

Have you tried looking at naked pictures of obese people? That always kills my appetite
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.69%

Thanks for replies peeps.

My main staple atm has become a bowl of oatmeal with a scoop of muscle milk stirred in. I'm going for high fiber, high protein, and nutrient density.

Still not killing appetite too much, but better than eating whatever I get my hands on no matter if it's good for me or not.

I'm also trying a teaspoon of psyllium before I eat in order to try and take up room and make me "full" faster...the problem is I don't stop eating when I am full, I stop when I feel guilty!

Similar Forum Threads

1. what is the best non stim appetite suppressor.
    By WannaGro in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-28-2014, 05:18 AM
  2. NON stim appetite suppresant recommendations?
    By reptone in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-30-2010, 10:10 PM
  3. Non-stim appetite supressant help
    By ironparson in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-24-2009, 10:12 AM
  4. Any Recomendations On A Good Appetite Suppressant
    By Kc2554 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 12-10-2008, 11:34 AM
  5. Best NON stim appetite suppresant