For those of you that frown upon DAA

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by ryane87 View Post
    That's true. Is that why, generally speaking, older lifters seem to sometimes think they "feel" test boosters more? I know from my own view point that I do not feel the same as I did when I was 26, 27.
    This is what I've gathered.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

2. I grin up at DAA
    •   

3. Ill be taking my D-Pol with Lean Xtreme and looking forward to see what decreasing cortisol an do for my recomp, in there ill bee adding Recompadrol. The site that i normaly buy from does not have erase right now, and the erase pro is too expensive for 30tabs imo. Ill be cutting do a combination of Chainīd out + D-pol + Lean xtreme + Recompadrol will assist me in reaching my goes, hopefully this cut will be perfect!

Ill be loggin it on the forum when i start on thuesday

4. Quote Originally Posted by Profion View Post
    Ill be taking my D-Pol with Lean Xtreme and looking forward to see what decreasing cortisol an do for my recomp, in there ill bee adding Recompadrol. The site that i normaly buy from does not have erase right now, and the erase pro is too expensive for 30tabs imo. Ill be cutting do a combination of Chainīd out + D-pol + Lean xtreme + Recompadrol will assist me in reaching my goes, hopefully this cut will be perfect!

Ill be loggin it on the forum when i start on thuesday
    Just lock in that diet before you start everything and you should be good to go. Make your cutting cycle progressive to keep moving and avoid plateaus.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-06-2013, 10:32 PM
  2. For those of you that think it's your fault...
    By Irish Cannon in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-01-2009, 12:28 PM
  3. for those of you that order from
    By 391rippy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-06-2006, 01:25 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-02-2005, 01:18 PM
  5. For those of you with Windows XP...
    By Sheesh in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6