For those of you that frown upon DAA

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by ryane87 View Post
    That's true. Is that why, generally speaking, older lifters seem to sometimes think they "feel" test boosters more? I know from my own view point that I do not feel the same as I did when I was 26, 27.
    This is what I've gathered.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

2. I grin up at DAA
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
    •   

3. Ill be taking my D-Pol with Lean Xtreme and looking forward to see what decreasing cortisol an do for my recomp, in there ill bee adding Recompadrol. The site that i normaly buy from does not have erase right now, and the erase pro is too expensive for 30tabs imo. Ill be cutting do a combination of Chainīd out + D-pol + Lean xtreme + Recompadrol will assist me in reaching my goes, hopefully this cut will be perfect!

Ill be loggin it on the forum when i start on thuesday

4. Quote Originally Posted by Profion View Post
    Ill be taking my D-Pol with Lean Xtreme and looking forward to see what decreasing cortisol an do for my recomp, in there ill bee adding Recompadrol. The site that i normaly buy from does not have erase right now, and the erase pro is too expensive for 30tabs imo. Ill be cutting do a combination of Chainīd out + D-pol + Lean xtreme + Recompadrol will assist me in reaching my goes, hopefully this cut will be perfect!

Ill be loggin it on the forum when i start on thuesday
    Just lock in that diet before you start everything and you should be good to go. Make your cutting cycle progressive to keep moving and avoid plateaus.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-06-2013, 10:32 PM
  2. For those of you that think it's your fault...
    By Irish Cannon in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-01-2009, 12:28 PM
  3. for those of you that order from
    By 391rippy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-06-2006, 01:25 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-02-2005, 01:18 PM
  5. For those of you with Windows XP...
    By Sheesh in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6