DAA having laxative effect

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Has anybody else noticed a laxative effect while running DAA?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
only when i use a sodium based daa

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I have to double check but I think the one im using is a sodium base.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Let me tell you - the first week I start on DAA I just about have to put a butt plug in me to do dead lifts. I'm serious - I've had to re-rack the weights and leave the gym a couple of times because I was on the verge of "sharting".

Seems to go away though after a week or so.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Let me tell you - the first week I start on DAA I just about have to put a butt plug in me to do dead lifts. I'm serious - I've had to re-rack the weights and leave the gym a couple of times because I was on the verge of "sharting".

Seems to go away though after a week or so.
Yah! I noticed a similar effect. I'm only a week into the DAA run but you seem to think it will pass huh

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha this just happened to my friend yesterday in the gym after his first dose of SpeedX3 (not sure if sodium based DAA or not)... halfway through deadlifts he left for what I thought was a sip of water at the fountain and didn't return for about 10 minutes. It can definitely happen... just hope it doesn't last/you build up your system to it.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
After a while it gets better

Take a probiotic with it

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
After a while it gets better

Take a probiotic with it
Thanks yea I have been taking a probiotic once a day maybe I will up it to two a day. I will give it a couple more weeks and hope it resolves itself.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
yeah, only sodium based, test force was the only one I ran into issues with.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same problem with me, stopped using it and stick with NMDA. I have enough problems with my ass with high protein farts, high fiber ****tin all the time etc. haha

Mike

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
I've been using SNS DAA which is has sodium and it caused it the first week or so, not bad and you get used to it