EVomuse EViscerate Smolder

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
I just got mine in today, havent used it since the genomyx version and i noticed the label on it is slightly different, its missing certain ingredients like 50% Cholorgenic Acid Green Coffee Bean Extract, and Aminophylline. Theres a couple other slight differences in it too. No big deal but I was just wondering could this be a label misprint on the evomuse bottle or did the formula get altered a bit?

ScorpiosChild

Awards
Hi, I actually just got my ordered one in the mail today. Its my first time using it. I used to use Primordial Performances Dermatherm. I really didnt know what to expect (I expected a white creamy formula. Is your formula a brown herbal oily kinda mixture?). It does have a mild burning sensation but not as intense as dermatherm.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Yea its a brown oily mixture can sometimes be a bit gritty to when you rub it on. The smolder version burns a lot less than the the original. But if you work up a sweat or accidentally get some on your, well you know, You'll feel it lol.

Im just wondering why The evomuse label is different that the one on the website i know this product has changed companies like 4 times so Im figuring the formula might have gotten slightly altered.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I use the evomuse, its just as good if not better. On my 3rd bottle.

Mike

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea its a brown oily mixture can sometimes be a bit gritty to when you rub it on. The smolder version burns a lot less than the the original. But if you work up a sweat or accidentally get some on your, well you know, You'll feel it lol.

Im just wondering why The evomuse label is different that the one on the website i know this product has changed companies like 4 times so Im figuring the formula might have gotten slightly altered.
This is an actual picture from the latest Genomyx version, that I still have here. The Aminophylline has been replaced by a double dose of Theophylline. You will also notice that the Emu Oil has been removed, due to a quadrupling of price for the raw material.