How would you stack Alphamine and EC?

Mikey84

Mikey84

Awards
Just curious as to what would be the most effective way to run this stack?

I've seen a couple methods but would like to know which way would work the best given my workout schedule (AM workouts, fasted, HIIT cardio)

1. Coop Mentioned in a past thread:
Pre workout: 5g Leucine, 200mg caffeine, 25 mg Ephedrine
Post workout:5g Leucine, 1 scoop Alphamine
3-4 hours later then 2 scoops of Alphamine,
then break my fast

or

2. Pre workout: 2 scoops Alphamine 25 mg Ephedrine
then later on the day 2nd dose would be 1 scoop of Alphamine, 25 mg Ephedrine

I have used both supplements in the past with great results but seeing that people have been stacking them really caught my attention.

Any input would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advanced
-Mike

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
While it is not recommended to stack the two, if you were going to stack them, then what you have laid out looks fine to me. Personally I like the first option you listed (Coops recommendation). I however possibly would try 1-1.5 scoops Alphamine + 25mg E pre-workout then 1-1.5 scoops Alphamine roughly an hour post-workout and if you did the 1 scoop route, one scoop later in the day on an empty stomach (obviously dosing the Leucine as you stated with everything).

I'd be interested to see what you actually do and how it works out for you.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Hm... 1.5 Scoops of Alphamine 3x a day with 25mg Eph every dose. I wanna dose it like that , the thing is I have no idea how much Caffeine is per scoop of alphamine, and I doubt Josh or Cyrus will reveal it :) then I am going to have to play it by ear to get at least 200-250mg Caffeine with my Eph.

Wocheezy

Wocheezy

Awards
I have done 1 scoop Alphamine with half a caffeine pill (100mgs) and 25mg ephedrine, 3 times a day. 2 scoops plus 25mg ephedrine was too much.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I have done 1 scoop Alphamine with half a caffeine pill (100mgs) and 25mg ephedrine, 3 times a day. 2 scoops plus 25mg ephedrine was too much.
That sounds like a perfect idea. I have a feeling Alphamine has anywhere from 100-125mg of caffeine per scoop...so most likely the extra 100mg to the scoop is what made it perfect!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Didn't they say it has 125mg caffeine per scoop?

Thought I saw that when they were discussing caffeine content in one of the enhanced threads.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Didn't they say it has 125mg caffeine per scoop?

Thought I saw that when they were discussing caffeine content in one of the enhanced threads.
Enhanced does, no idea about Alphamine. I dont like going through a thousand replies in long threads about something that's not directly related to duties or personal concern/liking.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Enhanced does, no idea about Alphamine. I dont like going through a thousand replies in long threads about something that's not directly related to duties or personal concern/liking.
I'm fairly certain Josh said it has 125mg per scoop (alphamine and enhanced).

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Using both of them would be redundant and higenamine and ephedrine will both compete for the receptor. Alphamine is a 21st century version of the ECY stack.

d1sc1ple

Awards
Using both of them would be redundant and higenamine and ephedrine will both compete for the receptor. Alphamine is a 21st century version of the ECY stack.
^This beat me to it damn!!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
:O CyForce Cooper says he likes it :3!! Besides, hadn't it been debated that Higenamines half life was around 20-30 minutes? Just a question, I remember I made a thread back in the supp science forum a while back and didn't see if they had changed that, all I remember was Jacob defending it fiercely.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
So 25mg of ephedrine with alphamine both morning and afternoon would be potent?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So 25mg of ephedrine with alphamine both morning and afternoon would be potent?
It's not recommended to take E with Alphamine, but many have done it.

You've taken EC before correct? If not, I wouldn't stack the two until you've tried EC solo.