what do you guys wanna see me log?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys, I just completed my first week of P/RR/S workout and I am loving it. Think I will stay on it for 12 weeks or so. Anyways, last week I finished my versa 1,compound 20, erase stack and now planning my next 8 week stack. I don't want a cutting stack. More of a bulk/mass stack but bf can be lost in the process. I was thinking about a GH booster (either mass hgh, igf2, or hghup along with anabeta and one more supplement. Is there a different stack you guys are interested in seeing an honest review on? Btw I have anabeta but don't have any GH boosters so if u guys wanna pm me for a trade feel free to. Thanks

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
something from the prototype line. like ur spray with somethin else. unless youre willing to play with 11-spray. not enough logs of pa's stuff

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
It'd be kinda hard to gauge any supplements effectiveness if your starting a new routine though, wouldn't it? I guess that depends on what you end up logging though.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
AnaBeta and Enhanced. Simple and very effective.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It'd be kinda hard to gauge any supplements effectiveness if your starting a new routine though, wouldn't it? I guess that depends on what you end up logging though.
i just finished a stack so im waiting a few weeks to begin my new one.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X-gels?

- Valdez

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Log a multivitamin...... 2 updates daily, as much detail as possible with progress pics!

(=

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like OnionKnight and Valdez's suggestions the best so far.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I would like to see you incorporate masshgh as you know HGHup and igf2 so well, if be curious to see what you think.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Anabeta + x-gels
I like the way you think sir. I'll say AnaBeta Elite (for the Forskolin) + Xgels and EC OR Alphamine. Great for a magnificent recomp or cut according to the diet. Now...can Balla pull it off ;)? I think a log is in order!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the way you think sir. I'll say AnaBeta Elite (for the Forskolin) + Xgels and EC OR Alphamine. Great for a magnificent recomp or cut according to the diet. Now...can Balla pull it off ;)? I think a log is in order!
I've never used X gels before.... Hmmmm. Maybe that with mass hgh and anabeta?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hm Xgels , Dopadex and AnaBeta ;)!
This! ArA + ABE was epic for me. I'd love to see how it treats you man. Deals on X-gels are pretty nice right now too.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
This! ArA + ABE was epic for me. I'd love to see how it treats you man. Deals on X-gels are pretty nice right now too.
:D we only want to see everyone's ArA smile and pumps!