haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I'm curious...What's Up?

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I believe they are waiting for the official release from the Swedish Lab first.

A

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
Only thing Sweden ever got right was those little fish, apparently

A

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
this thread is now about delicious gummy candy and bangin females?? ok ok ok!

P

Profion

Awards
Iron fist right out of heaven!

Mayn, tem DS should be talking by now.. not letting us DS worshipers by the side of the road for them walkers to get.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
impressive

L

lronFist

Banned
Awards
On facebook, they said "check the news" but there was no news?

L

lronFist

Banned
Awards
well when you see me saying "check the news" there will be news
Maybe this is the news they were referring to?

(4/24/2013) skl.polisen. se/press/pressmeddelanden/SKL-har-undersokt-produkten-Craze/

(can't post links)

HITFrank

HITFrank

Awards
  • Established
Maybe this is the news they were referring to?

(4/24/2013) skl.polisen. se/press/pressmeddelanden/SKL-har-undersokt-produkten-Craze/

(can't post links)
SKL has investigated product Craze. SKL has investigated product Craze on behalf of the Police Service in Västra Götaland. The material contained substances phenethylamine *, N-ethyl-1-phenyl-butan-2-amine * and caffeine, but no legally classified substances.At the Drug Analysis Unit at SKL product Craze investigated on behalf of the Police Service in Västra Götaland. At SKL examined on material containing narcotics, doping or danger to health in accordance with applicable regulations (see box below). In the investigated material was detected substances phenethylamine *, N-ethyl-1-phenyl-butan-2-amine * and caffeine. The material did not contain any ilegall classified substances.The examination carried out provides no full index. The analytical method used is directed against classified substances. It is not in SKL's mission to verify whether detected substances included on other types of lists, such as the doping list drawn up by WADA. It is also not in SKL's mission to speak about the products' effects or toxicity.

D

dmantheman

Awards
SKL did find the ingredient N-ethyl-1-phenyl-2-butanamine which is the substance Australia claimed in the rumors and is the methamphetamine analogue. I fail to see how that Sweden news is good news for Driven Sports.

It just proves that the suspected substance was found.

Iain1668

Iain1668

Awards
SKL did find the ingredient N-ethyl-1-phenyl-2-butanamine which is the substance Australia claimed in the rumors and is the methamphetamine analogue. I fail to see how that Sweden news is good news for Driven Sports.

The Aus rep for DS told me on Thursday that DS craze was coming back to Aus as they has won a case against then.

I think he's misinformed about the case as that was ages ago but he said craze is def on its way back.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
SKL has investigated product Craze. SKL has investigated product Craze on behalf of the Police Service in Västra Götaland. The material contained substances phenethylamine *, N-ethyl-1-phenyl-butan-2-amine * and caffeine, but no legally classified substances.At the Drug Analysis Unit at SKL product Craze investigated on behalf of the Police Service in Västra Götaland. At SKL examined on material containing narcotics, doping or danger to health in accordance with applicable regulations (see box below). In the investigated material was detected substances phenethylamine *, N-ethyl-1-phenyl-butan-2-amine * and caffeine. The material did not contain any ilegall classified substances.The examination carried out provides no full index. The analytical method used is directed against classified substances. It is not in SKL's mission to verify whether detected substances included on other types of lists, such as the doping list drawn up by WADA. It is also not in SKL's mission to speak about the products' effects or toxicity.

N-ethyl-1-phenyl-butan-2-amine is a synthetic methamphetamine analog not listed on the label of craze. As a designer stimulant it would not be explicitly classified as illegal. So the statement you highlighted is obvious.

This is the same situation as bath salts. In fact, the only difference between this and bath salts is the marketing and labeling

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established

If craze is standing behind that statement then it is akin to an admission of guilt

N

nidhogg

Awards
This is the same situation as bath salts. In fact, the only difference between this and bath salts is the marketing and labeling
Really?

Never seen you this reckless when making statements before. Not defending DS or anything personally i think craze is pure **** but there is a huge difference between said compound above and substituted cathinones normally contained in bath salts, pharmacologically to say the least

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Really?

Never seen you this reckless when making statements before. Not defending DS or anything personally i think craze is pure **** but there is a huge difference between said compound above and substituted cathinones normally contained in bath salts, pharmacologically to say the least

i said same situation as bath salts. as in legally the stuff is essentially in same class as bath salts. that was my point.

I was not referring to nuances of pharmacology, and I dont think anyone quite knows the pharmacology of this designer stuff anyway. Its pretty apparent that it is stronger than anything available that is natural though

N

nidhogg

Awards
Im not familiar with the compound, there is no scientific research behind it. But based on structure activity relationship of the many phenethylamines(cathinones and amphetamines) that have been released for recreational use, the available scientific data suggests that large alkyl substituents at the alpha position drastically decreases dopaminergic activity.
Bulky nitrogen terminal substituents decrease both affinity of monoamine oxidase and the vehicular monoamine transporter which in turn decreases the monoamine releasing properties.

The above compound is most likely simply a noradrenergic releasing agent through VMAT inhibition

Cathinones on the other hand have shown significant activity as a serotonin releasing agent, similar mechanism as MDMA, and an extremely large variation of other properties depending on how its substituted on the phenyl ring. Effects ranging from MAOI, reuptake inhibition, releasing agents to direct excitotoxic effects. Cathinones also have zero affinity for the trace amine receptor, whether its relevant or not i have no idea.

Basically its like comparing ephedrine to methamphetamine in terms of activity, even though legally its the same

L

lronFist

Banned
Awards
Im not familiar with the compound, there is no scientific research behind it. But based on structure activity relationship of the many phenethylamines(cathinones and amphetamines) that have been released for recreational use, the available scientific data suggests that large alkyl substituents at the alpha position drastically decreases dopaminergic activity.
Bulky nitrogen terminal substituents decrease both affinity of monoamine oxidase and the vehicular monoamine transporter which in turn decreases the monoamine releasing properties.

The above compound is most likely simply a noradrenergic releasing agent through VMAT inhibition

Cathinones on the other hand have shown significant activity as a serotonin releasing agent, similar mechanism as MDMA, and an extremely large variation of other properties depending on how its substituted on the phenyl ring. Effects ranging from MAOI, reuptake inhibition, releasing agents to direct excitotoxic effects. Cathinones also have zero affinity for the trace amine receptor, whether its relevant or not i have no idea.

Basically its like comparing ephedrine to methamphetamine in terms of activity, even though legally its the same
You are quite confused.

Buphedrone has an alpha ethyl and is quite dopaminergic. Pentedrone has an alpha-propyl alkyl group and is also dopaminergic.

Large N-alkyl substituents are great for their MOA enzymatic proclivity and MOA inhibiton (N-propyl >> N-ethyl >>> N-methyl), which is the opposite of what you stated. Furthermore, N-alkyl length has almost no importance when discussing monoamine transporter activity.

I'm going to stop there, because you are clearly clueless.

L

lronFist

Banned
Awards
Really?

Actually the compound in question is only one ketone away from a common bath salt (N-Ethylbuphedrone), albeit with more BBB permeability.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Actually the compound in question is only one ketone away from a common bath salt (N-Ethylbuphedrone), albeit with more BBB permeability.

damn the stuff is more like bath salts than i thought

B

bossman523

Banned
Awards
i'll stick to having a cup of coffee before my workouts.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
damn the stuff is more like bath salts than i thought
And people wonder why the supplement industry is under such scrutiny. A ketone away from bath salts in a preworkout....?

Crazy