Spring cleaning = new stack

bdybldnaam

Awards
Hey guys.

Been doing some spring cleaning in the kitchen cupboards and found a few things just waiting to be put to use.

What I have on hand:

OG Erase (123 tabs/41 days)
Erase Pro (17 tabs/17 days)
OG Anabeta (120 tabs/30 days)
MST RPG (full tub/50 servings)

Since I wont be going to the beach much this year because of work, I figured I might as well put on some size. LOL.

I was thinking of picking up another bottle of OG Anabeta and some D-POL, so it would be 8 weeks of:

Erase
Anabeta
D-POL

Many tried that stack and it looks good, right? Since I have most on hand, it will be dirt cheap too.

I was thinking of adding some SS Forskolin-95. What do you think of that? Would it be beneficial for a bulk? I'm thinking of starting Forskolin-95 in week 1-4, then stacking it with the above in week 5-12? Sounds about right?

That's it for now, but I will have a few more questions down the road for sure.

Thx guys. :)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think that would all work together perfectly. The longer use of the F-95 is nice because forskolin tends to work gradually to improve body composition and a 12 week cycle of it will fully reap its benefits.

I'd start with the OG Erase as you plan and then maybe do EOD with Erase Pro the second month and Erase during the days you don't use it (something like EP on workout days Erase on off).

AnaBeta Elite should be back in stock soon at Nutra if you wanted to add that instead of OG AnaBeta for the second bottle. :)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think that would all work together perfectly. The longer use of the F-95 is nice because forskolin tends to work gradually to improve body composition and a 12 week cycle of it will fully reap its benefits.

I'd start with the OG Erase as you plan and then maybe do EOD with Erase Pro the second month and Erase during the days you don't use it (something like EP on workout days Erase on off).

AnaBeta Elite should be back in stock soon at Nutra if you wanted to add that instead of OG AnaBeta for the second bottle. :)
Yep take fork for three months. Why not take it week 1-4 then add in everything else for the 8 weeks

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you like OG Anabeta there's no problem with it but like Bolt said ABE should be arriving at Nutra soon. That way you can continue your Forskolin. Anabeta and Erase always been a good combo.

bdybldnaam

Awards
Thx guys.

I live in Europe so I don't use Nutra because of customs charges.
My local supplier has ABE in stock, but the OG version is very cheap and I can get a pretty good deal on the rest of the stuff I need, so probably just gonna go with that.
But thanks for looking out :)

Week 1-4 Forskolin-95
Week 5-8 OG Anabeta, OG Erase, DPOL, Forskolin-95
Week 9-12 OG Anabeta, OG Erase (EP EOD), DPOL, Forskolin-95

Man, that looks good to me.. :)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Beautiful! :D

Throw up a log or at least a review man. People always appreciate honest feedback on AM. :)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I like it, if you decide to log let us know!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thx guys.

I live in Europe so I don't use Nutra because of customs charges.
My local supplier has ABE in stock, but the OG version is very cheap and I can get a pretty good deal on the rest of the stuff I need, so probably just gonna go with that.
But thanks for looking out :)

Week 1-4 Forskolin-95
Week 5-8 OG Anabeta, OG Erase, DPOL, Forskolin-95
Week 9-12 OG Anabeta, OG Erase (EP EOD), DPOL, Forskolin-95

Man, that looks good to me.. :)
Awesome looking stack :D. Excited to see what results you get. I haven't tried out D-Pol yet but that should go very nicely with everything.

bdybldnaam

Awards
Will try to keep a log, but amount of posts per week will vary depending on work. :)

On Alphamine/EP right now but that ends next sunday.

So I plan on starting forskolin at the end of April and then be ready for the rest of the stack in end of May.
No problem, right?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will try to keep a log, but amount of posts per week will vary depending on work. :)

On Alphamine/EP right now but that ends next sunday.

So I plan on starting forskolin at the end of April and then be ready for the rest of the stack in end of May.
No problem, right?
Understandable about limited post but still logs are very helpful IMO.

Sounds like you have everything set up perfectly.

bdybldnaam

Awards
Would you prefer ABE over OG Anabeta for a bulk?
Main goal is to gain as much size as possible..

Have been offered a pretty sweet deal on ABE, so wondering.. Know some say OG is better for bulk?

d1sc1ple

Awards

Have been offered a pretty sweet deal on ABE, so wondering.. Know some say OG is better for bulk?
Use the OG you have and swap into ABE to keep it leaner towards the end of your bulk if you can get a killer deal in it!! Best of both worlds!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I love me some ABE for bulk you won't go wrong with either or. It depends on your preference.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I love both. Really it is personal preference. If I were doing an all out bulk, I would go OG Anabeta. I just love the added forskolin in ABE and what it does for body composition if I am doing a recomp/cut. Either way is winning though :)

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
whats the word on the new alpha t2? would love to stack this for summer

bdybldnaam

Awards
Gonna drop the forskolin from this stack, so it will be:

8 weeks
OG Anabeta
OG Erase (EP EOD last 4 weeks)
DPOL

Still looks solid..

Will save the $$ from the SS Forskolin-95 and buy some ABE for future stacks instead :)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gonna drop the forskolin from this stack, so it will be:

8 weeks
OG Anabeta
OG Erase (EP EOD last 4 weeks)
DPOL

Still looks solid..

Will save the $$ from the SS Forskolin-95 and buy some ABE for future stacks instead :)
make sure to run Forskolin for 12 weeks for best results