Nutrient Partitioner Question

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Products being considered: Anabolic Pump, Recompadrol, or SSv2.

Is taking these products detrimental at all while trying to build muscle? I know they assist with weight loss which typically works against staying anabolic.

One of the carb meals I would be dosing with would be my post workout, will using one of these products at this time be beneficial or detrimental (will it prevent the insulin spike or anything?)

My next question would be which of the 3 would you recommend? I keep my carb intake around 100, (70 on off days, 140 on workout days)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd go with Recompadrol, and slin products are great for body building.
Just research insulin and bodybuilding.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Post workout is not detrimental but more unecessary as you already have increased insulin sensitivity. I prefer SSv2. Been taking Recompadrol for only a week now. Like Flex said, read up on insulin.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Post workout is not detrimental but more unecessary as you already have increased insulin sensitivity. I prefer SSv2. Been taking Recompadrol for only a week now. Like Flex said, read up on insulin.
This^^

And I love Ssv2. Awesome stuff.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SSv2 or Recompadrol. I would dose either pre-carb meals excluding post workout. As Sean1332 stated, you already have increased insulin sensitivity post workout so dosing pre meal post workout wouldn't be as beneficial. Some also have tried to dose pre bed also if you wanted to give that a try.

blurryimage

blurryimage

Awards
  • Established
I am on omega sports burn24 and it has been treating me right. If I take two caps and don't eat in about 30 mins I can feels little hypoglycemic so it seems to be working.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Slin sane v2 gets my vote. I would never do an offseason without em!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
My vote goes to AP.

Recomp is a solid product as well. I have heard great things about ssv2 but never tried it.

I always have a GDA in my arsenal :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Found where I got the idea in my head for the post workout dose, on the dosing directions for both SlinShot and Slinsane. Seeing this twice made me curious as to why

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Products being considered: Anabolic Pump, Recompadrol, or SSv2.

Is taking these products detrimental at all while trying to build muscle? I know they assist with weight loss which typically works against staying anabolic.

One of the carb meals I would be dosing with would be my post workout, will using one of these products at this time be beneficial or detrimental (will it prevent the insulin spike or anything?)

My next question would be which of the 3 would you recommend? I keep my carb intake around 100, (70 on off days, 140 on workout days)
Depends, how heavy do you plan to go on carbs?

If bulking with moderate carbs, AP is a solid addition.

If you're going high carbs, Recompadrol is great.

I haven't tried the SSV2, but don't I is if you can turkey go wrong with any of them. They seem to be the top 4 out right now.

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
also an old school combo of vanadium sulfate @10mg and chromium picolinate @ 100-200mg seemes to be quite effective, however, they work if your diet is already deficient in them.

they are so cheap it is almost a steal to try them.

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
also an old school combo of vanadium sulfate @10mg and chromium picolinate @ 100-200mg seemes to be quite effective, however, they work if your diet is already deficient in them.

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
Lots of SSv2 love in here - its much appreciated, and well deserved. SSv2 is no one-trick pony; while it is an unbelievably effective GDA, it's health benefits far surpass just those capabilities. Its a really great formula, no prop blend, and well-priced for what you get. There's a reason it's at the top of the list!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabolic pump i find good, all day everyday, then slin sane, or a r-ala dose with big carb meals.

Mike

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Surprised SlinTensity doesn't get much talk. Guess I'm curious to hear how someone with knowledge in this area would compare it to the more popular ones mentioned.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Surprised SlinTensity doesn't get much talk. Guess I'm curious to hear how someone with knowledge in this area would compare it to the more popular ones mentioned.
Another good one.
He didn't ask to compare that one though which is why everyone had left it out.

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
I am trying SlinTensity right now, but it is my first GDA. I feel energetic after big carb meals. Taking it fasted also gives energy. Vascularity is noted after each dose. Been strong as a Ox in the gym, but not sure if that is related to the GDA in a small or big part as I started other things around the same time. I like that I can eat a ton of food and wake feeling muscular and relatively tight instead of smooth. Gonna try Slin Sane V2 next. I also have Na-Ra-La but been dosing at low as antioxadant....I may up it and have a GDA shoot out with the SlinTensity.

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
I am trying SlinTensity right now, but it is my first GDA. I feel energetic after big carb meals. Taking it fasted also gives energy. Vascularity is noted after each dose. Been strong as a Ox in the gym, but not sure if that is related to the GDA in a small or big part as I started other things around the same time. I like that I can eat a ton of food and wake feeling muscular and relatively tight instead of smooth. Gonna try Slin Sane V2 next. I also have Na-Ra-La but been dosing at low as antioxadant....I may up it and have a GDA shoot out with the SlinTensity.
Looking forward to your thoughts on SSv2! Proper dose of Na-R-Ala, the great GDA effects you know and love, with numerous other health benefits

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like I'll be stickin with SSv2. Recompadrol is tearin my stomach up. It's been a week without a solid bowel movement

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like I'll be stickin with SSv2. Recompadrol is tearin my stomach up. It's been a week without a bowel movement
Fixed

;)

I like AP, been using it for years actually with some need 2 slin and SSV1 mixed in for tiny breaks. I take one cap AP pre bed as well and really like that. will have to try ssv2 at some point!

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Fixed

;)

I like AP, been using it for years actually with some need 2 slin and SSV1 mixed in for tiny breaks. I take one cap AP pre bed as well and really like that. will have to try ssv2 at some point!
I may have to try AP before SSV2!

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established

Cinnamon is also a cheap effective addition. I had gotten to a point where I always wanted some GDA, but it was expensive. I manage to settle on cinnamon for peace of mind