QUICK PICK! PES Erase or Finaflex pct revolution black?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. QUICK PICK! PES Erase or Finaflex pct revolution black?


    I'd like to see your opinions on both products and why. Thanks!

    •   
       


  2. Erase Pro, because its the only product on the market with an ingredient showing binding data to the ER directly, another to aromatase directly, and, and cortisol data in animal models

    Wont find that anywhere else...
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  3. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Erase Pro, because its the only product on the market with an ingredient showing binding data to the ER directly, another to aromatase directly, and, and cortisol data in animal models

    Wont find that anywhere else...
    There's human bloodwork out there too on erase. I vote erase or erasepro
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  4. Erase/Erase Pro
    •   
       


  5. Erase pro!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  6. Erase is consistently a best seller for a reason.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  7. well I can't disagree with you guys, I have heard alot of good things on erase and you guys have sold me! thanks guys for the votes

  8. Quote Originally Posted by gibbons2 View Post
    well I can't disagree with you guys, I have heard alot of good things on erase and you guys have sold me! thanks guys for the votes
    Pleasure. Let us know how you get on.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    Pleasure. Let us know how you get on.
    will do. I'm curious... what can I expect on erase alone?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    Pleasure. Let us know how you get on.
    will do... I'm curious, what can I expect from erase alone?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by gibbons2 View Post
    will do... I'm curious, what can I expect from erase alone?
    The drying and hardening benefits you read all about. Go 2-3 caps
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  12. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    The drying and hardening benefits you read all about. Go 2-3 caps
    Increased sex drive and increased energy may be present if he has high estrogen to begin with. Makes a difference most definitely. Also let's not forget about the cortisol control which I love!
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  13. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Erase Pro, because its the only product on the market with an ingredient showing binding data to the ER directly, another to aromatase directly, and, and cortisol data in animal models

    Wont find that anywhere else...
    Best argument for Erase Pro in here. Not much else needs to be said.

  14. they all sound good to me guys! I don't have high estrogen but I'd just like to get cut up a bit for summer. thanks for the info

  15. What everyone else has said

  16. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    There's human bloodwork out there too on erase. I vote erase or erasepro
    Where?

  17. I guess ill be the first to say erase and pct black both use the same AI to be honest Id say pes is a better supplement company not hating on fina though i just like PES products, but finaflex can be found a lot cheaper and actually has more arimistane in it per bottle plus extras.

    Now on the other hand Ive tried Erase pro and loved it so EP would be my first choice.

  18. Revolution PCT isnt just an AI...no no its much more then that man. It also has DAA and Fenugreek to boost testosterone. An AI will lower your estrogen and give you some boosted test from having a lower Estrogen level but with added DAA, Fenugreek and Eurycoma your test levels will be even better. Revoluction also has Liver support, Cardiovascular support, and prostate support to help with coming off of a methyl cycle or even just basic health and well being. IMO its not much of a choice as they are two very different products when you really lay it out. Revolution is a very well rounded product.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  19. Erase and PCT revolution are made for different purposes. Erase is an A.I. which, although has the same active as PCT RB, RB is designed as a PCT for mild PH cycles. Hence the added extras. Although, IMO, I wouldn't run it as a PCT for anything stronger than 4 DHEA given the low DAA content.

    Erase is the best, imo, in this category for OTC A.I. 25mg of its active per cap means you can adjust dosing to your liking.

  20. I would go with erasa or erase pro every day

  21. thanks for the info guys. with your help, I've ordered erase

  22. Quote Originally Posted by gibbons2 View Post
    thanks for the info guys. with your help, I've ordered erase
    You won't be disappointed

  23. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    You won't be disappointed
    I'll be sure to let you guys know how it works for me. hopefully positive results!

  24. How did I miss this? Hrrrm. Obvious choice here is Rev Black...

    While I cannot comment on Erase as I have nor has anyone I know ever ran it, I am sure it is a standup product with plenty of loyal followers.

    It seems many of you comment on arimistane as the primary ingredient of concern, so I offer you this to consider: both products are available for the same price at NP, Erase at 25mg per cap with 90 caps and PCT RB at 50mg per cap with 60 caps. My math says you get 25% more of the active ingredient with FinaFlex, as well as many other support ingredients.

    For your review:

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...e-90-caps.html

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/r...k-60-caps.html
    Independent Review

  25. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    How did I miss this? Hrrrm. Obvious choice here is Rev Black...

    While I cannot comment on Erase as I have nor has anyone I know ever ran it, I am sure it is a standup product with plenty of loyal followers.

    It seems many of you comment on arimistane as the primary ingredient of concern, so I offer you this to consider: both products are available for the same price at NP, Erase at 25mg per cap with 90 caps and PCT RB at 50mg per cap with 60 caps. My math says you get 25% more of the active ingredient with FinaFlex, as well as many other support ingredients.

    For your review:

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...e-90-caps.html

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/r...k-60-caps.html
    I already brought this up, but in all honesty pct black didnt stand a chance on this board, Im going to give it a run though soon i got a bottle for 15 bucks so if its just like erase, as im expecting it to be, Ill be a happy customer.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by ericool007 View Post

    I already brought this up, but in all honesty pct black didnt stand a chance on this board, Im going to give it a run though soon i got a bottle for 15 bucks so if its just like erase, as im expecting it to be, Ill be a happy customer.
    Lol. Sad but true. We're looking to change that my friend...

    Good 2 Go bro. You'll be better off with our product...
    Independent Review

  27. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    How did I miss this? Hrrrm. Obvious choice here is Rev Black...

    While I cannot comment on Erase as I have nor has anyone I know ever ran it, I am sure it is a standup product with plenty of loyal followers.

    It seems many of you comment on arimistane as the primary ingredient of concern, so I offer you this to consider: both products are available for the same price at NP, Erase at 25mg per cap with 90 caps and PCT RB at 50mg per cap with 60 caps. My math says you get 25% more of the active ingredient with FinaFlex, as well as many other support ingredients.

    For your review:

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...e-90-caps.html

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/r...k-60-caps.html
    Your math is wrong

    25% more per cap is 31.25mg

    At the price it is now, RB makes a good alternative to Erase based on the active alone.

  28. I picked up erase for 24 bucks online so I think I did ok. I wanted erase at 25 mg so that I can adjust the dosage on my own

  29. Quote Originally Posted by gibbons2
    I picked up erase for 24 bucks online so I think I did ok. I wanted erase at 25 mg so that I can adjust the dosage on my own
    Good choice, let us know how it goes!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NEW PCT Revolution Black + FREE FinaFlex Pure Test!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-29-2015, 09:04 AM
  2. Q & A for FINAFLEX PCT-REVOLUTION
    By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 12-03-2014, 11:18 AM
  3. PES Erase or PCT Revolution Black?
    By gibbons2 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-21-2013, 01:13 AM
  4. FINAFLEX PCT REVOLUTION BLACK!!!
    By mkretz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 08-10-2012, 01:04 PM
  5. Finaflex PCT Revolution Black Series....Good PCT?
    By 350gt05 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-17-2011, 10:17 PM
Log in
Log in