QUICK PICK! PES Erase or Finaflex pct revolution black?

gibbons2

Awards
I'd like to see your opinions on both products and why. Thanks!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Erase/EPro.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Erase Pro, because its the only product on the market with an ingredient showing binding data to the ER directly, another to aromatase directly, and, and cortisol data in animal models

Wont find that anywhere else...

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Erase Pro, because its the only product on the market with an ingredient showing binding data to the ER directly, another to aromatase directly, and, and cortisol data in animal models

There's human bloodwork out there too on erase. I vote erase or erasepro

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Erase pro!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Erase is consistently a best seller for a reason. :)

gibbons2

Awards
well I can't disagree with you guys, I have heard alot of good things on erase and you guys have sold me! thanks guys for the votes

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well I can't disagree with you guys, I have heard alot of good things on erase and you guys have sold me! thanks guys for the votes
Pleasure. Let us know how you get on. :)

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
The drying and hardening benefits you read all about. Go 2-3 caps
Increased sex drive and increased energy may be present if he has high estrogen to begin with. Makes a difference most definitely. Also let's not forget about the cortisol control which I love!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Best argument for Erase Pro in here. Not much else needs to be said.

gibbons2

Awards
they all sound good to me guys! I don't have high estrogen but I'd just like to get cut up a bit for summer. thanks for the info

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
I guess ill be the first to say erase and pct black both use the same AI to be honest Id say pes is a better supplement company not hating on fina though i just like PES products, but finaflex can be found a lot cheaper and actually has more arimistane in it per bottle plus extras.

Now on the other hand Ive tried Erase pro and loved it so EP would be my first choice.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Revolution PCT isnt just an AI...no no its much more then that man. It also has DAA and Fenugreek to boost testosterone. An AI will lower your estrogen and give you some boosted test from having a lower Estrogen level but with added DAA, Fenugreek and Eurycoma your test levels will be even better. Revoluction also has Liver support, Cardiovascular support, and prostate support to help with coming off of a methyl cycle or even just basic health and well being. IMO its not much of a choice as they are two very different products when you really lay it out. Revolution is a very well rounded product.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Erase and PCT revolution are made for different purposes. Erase is an A.I. which, although has the same active as PCT RB, RB is designed as a PCT for mild PH cycles. Hence the added extras. Although, IMO, I wouldn't run it as a PCT for anything stronger than 4 DHEA given the low DAA content.

Erase is the best, imo, in this category for OTC A.I. 25mg of its active per cap means you can adjust dosing to your liking.

gibbons2

Awards
thanks for the info guys. with your help, I've ordered erase

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
How did I miss this? Hrrrm. Obvious choice here is Rev Black...

While I cannot comment on Erase as I have nor has anyone I know ever ran it, I am sure it is a standup product with plenty of loyal followers.

It seems many of you comment on arimistane as the primary ingredient of concern, so I offer you this to consider: both products are available for the same price at NP, Erase at 25mg per cap with 90 caps and PCT RB at 50mg per cap with 60 caps. My math says you get 25% more of the active ingredient with FinaFlex, as well as many other support ingredients.

For your review:

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/pesupplments/erase-90-caps.html

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/redefine-nutrition/pct-revolution-black-60-caps.html

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established

While I cannot comment on Erase as I have nor has anyone I know ever ran it, I am sure it is a standup product with plenty of loyal followers.

It seems many of you comment on arimistane as the primary ingredient of concern, so I offer you this to consider: both products are available for the same price at NP, Erase at 25mg per cap with 90 caps and PCT RB at 50mg per cap with 60 caps. My math says you get 25% more of the active ingredient with FinaFlex, as well as many other support ingredients.

For your review:

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/redefine-nutrition/pct-revolution-black-60-caps.html
I already brought this up, but in all honesty pct black didnt stand a chance on this board, Im going to give it a run though soon i got a bottle for 15 bucks so if its just like erase, as im expecting it to be, Ill be a happy customer.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
I already brought this up, but in all honesty pct black didnt stand a chance on this board, Im going to give it a run though soon i got a bottle for 15 bucks so if its just like erase, as im expecting it to be, Ill be a happy customer.
Lol. Sad but true. We're looking to change that my friend...

Good 2 Go bro. You'll be better off with our product...

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

For your review:

Your math is wrong :D

25% more per cap is 31.25mg ;) :D

At the price it is now, RB makes a good alternative to Erase based on the active alone.

gibbons2

Awards
I picked up erase for 24 bucks online so I think I did ok. I wanted erase at 25 mg so that I can adjust the dosage on my own

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I picked up erase for 24 bucks online so I think I did ok. I wanted erase at 25 mg so that I can adjust the dosage on my own
Good choice, let us know how it goes!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got 2 bottles for 19.99 but that was....once in a life time?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Erase has stood the test of time more so than the several clones which have emerged. You have done well with your purchase. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lots of erase love! Erase pro = most effective product in its class in my honest opinion.

Bdcc I like that last comment as well!

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Your math is wrong :D

25% more per cap is 31.25mg ;) :D

At the price it is now, RB makes a good alternative to Erase based on the active alone.
Not per cap Jiigzz, per bottle. But even then if we refer to erase as the standard then its actually 33% more arimistane per bottle of PCT RB than in erase.

As far as using 25mg per cap as a rule for simpler dosing, I SINCERELY doubt anyone would be able to tell me any difference to their body between 25 and 50 milligrams of the active ingredient in question.

Lastly, shamelessly referring to PCT RB as an inferior "clone" is completely inappropriate. No one company has sole rights to arimistane, therefore negating any possibility of one company offering a superior version of Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione. More than likely all manufacturers purchase from the same supplier as well. If anything, due to companies such as ours offering a more comprehensive AI than og erase, PES was forced to answer back with their own version of a more complete AI to offer consumers...

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Not per cap Jiigzz, per bottle. But even then if we refer to erase as the standard then its actually 33% more arimistane per bottle of PCT RB than in erase.

As far as using 25mg per cap as a rule for simpler dosing, I SINCERELY doubt anyone would be able to tell me any difference to their body between 25 and 50 milligrams of the active ingredient in question.

Lastly, shamelessly referring to PCT RB as an inferior "clone" is completely inappropriate. No one company has sole rights to arimistane, therefore negating any possibility of one company offering a superior version of Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione. More than likely all manufacturers purchase from the same supplier as well. If anything, due to companies such as ours offering a more comprehensive AI than og erase, PES was forced to answer back with their own version of a more complete AI to offer consumers...
You are entitled to your opinion.

Bdcc mentioned there have been clones, not that your product was inferior.

Lets move on as we are definitely not interested in arguing over competing products.

All the best

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
You are entitled to your opinion.

Bdcc mentioned there have been clones, not that your product was inferior.

Lets move on as we are definitely not interested in arguing over competing products.

All the best
Same thing John. A rose by any other name...

Not arguing just stating facts that have been erroneously overlooked

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am not implying any inferiority with any other product. I say clone towards the multitude of products which were put out to be a replica of the product, more often than not they also used the same dosing scheme.

As Bobby said, no implied inferiority towards any product. Simply saying that Erase has stood the test of time against newer, similar products and Erase has remained a best seller.

I only comment on our own products and make no derogatory remarks to others. It isn't the PES way. Please don't assume I am implying anything is inferior as this would be incorrect.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
guys guys guys, time for some love in heah
:grouphug:

while these products are similiar, they also can serve different needs for the most beneficial use of product (as i think was previously mentioned)..i don't want to see a pissing match over "who is better" - that is not what we here at Finaflex are all about

preference, and use, are the biggest deciding factors for your individual needs
erase has been around for a long time, and has many satisfied consumers..
pct black is the #1 seller in our product line, and continues to be an awesome product

you really cannot go wrong either way ;)

thank you john for your comments, and bdcc for your clarification

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GQdaLEGEND Alpha Gainz 17
lionking999 Anabolics 7
Product Reviews 2
khall1974 35 and Older 10
ALX393 Supplements 31