Just finished my supps.. Short review + What's next to order!?! - AnabolicMinds.com

Just finished my supps.. Short review + What's next to order!?!

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Just finished my supps.. Short review + What's next to order!?!

Alright guys its that time again..
    Finished a 30day cycle of the following : Orange Triad, Oxy elite pro, Erase, Compound20, Prime, PES Enhanced, Versa 1, and Modern BCAA
    Gotta say.. I love these products.. I think especially the OEP, Prime, Compound 20 and Versa 1.
    Everything just worked so well together lol.
    I'm at 155 lbs and I'm 5'7 my goal of weight loss was pretty much achieved, now I need to put some defined mass back in but in the form of muscles not fat! My eating is better and sugars and soda pretty much out. Soda definitely is out.. I still cheat on some sugar here and there though.

My question.. What should I do next? I've been on OxyElite Pro for 8 weeks as I have finished 2 bottles and it says to take a 4 week break in between. Should I follow this warning.. or is 2 weeks off long enough? I need to stock up before they're gone..

I was thinking I definitely want the OEP and Compound 20 in there.. Maybe some Erase Pro? Haven't tried that only the erase.. I also have jack3d micro that I haven't tried yet.. was thinking about using that as the pre this time.. I do have some enhanced and a whole tub of original jack3d left though.

What would be a good stack to try next with the goal of definition (mainly in the belly as I have like a 3 pack) and muscle buillding?
    Some of the summer stacks I saw in the other thread look pretty good!
    Thanks guys!

2. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I would wait the full 4 weeks. Don't want your body building up a "tolerance" to the supplements. If you found the OEP, Prime, C-20, V-1 gave you great results and you liked the products, I would just run them again following the 4 week break.

How many caps of Erase were you running? If you ran 2 or 3 caps and didn't have any joint issues, I would recommend you try EPro.

Other supplements I would recommend are: Anabeta/Anabeta Elite, X-Factor or X-gels, DAA or grab some Test-Powder or D-Pol Powder.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

MAN sports PRXT is essentially anabeta, compound 20 and something else cant remember right now. Also, MAN sports Nolvadten xt, essentially erase and 7OH (i think? Again cant remember)

Nutra carries it as the anabolic algorithim stack. I used it with success.

PR XT + NXT + Creatine + Versa 1 would be an excellent stack.
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    I would wait the full 4 weeks. Don't want your body building up a "tolerance" to the supplements. If you found the OEP, Prime, C-20, V-1 gave you great results and you liked the products, I would just run them again following the 4 week break.

How many caps of Erase were you running? If you ran 2 or 3 caps and didn't have any joint issues, I would recommend you try EPro.

Other supplements I would recommend are: Anabeta/Anabeta Elite, X-Factor or X-gels, DAA or grab some Test-Powder or D-Pol Powder.
    I was running 3 caps.. I mean i felt my bones get stiffer and felt like I could crack them easier but no pain or anything like that..
    Erase pro is just a stronger version then? I never really understood what "High affinity inhibitor" meant..

I'm gonna look into those recommendations today and maybe order some stuff..
  5. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

EPro is just the full 75mg dose. It also has some added ingredients (Boerhaavia diffusa & Euonymus alatus) for more cortisol control along with hindering aromatase. B. Diffusa has shown to have diuretic effects and alpha-2-adrenergic inhibiting properties, which leads to a more lean, dry, hard physique
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    MAN sports PRXT is essentially anabeta, compound 20 and something else cant remember right now. Also, MAN sports Nolvadten xt, essentially erase and 7OH (i think? Again cant remember)

Nutra carries it as the anabolic algorithim stack. I used it with success.

PR XT + NXT + Creatine + Versa 1 would be an excellent stack.
    Going to check on those too..
    Haven't tried MAN sports anything yet
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.

Alright so here is what I'm thinking.. Orange triad, Anabeta Elite, oxyelite pro, compound 20, erase pro, versa 1, modern bcaa, and try Jack3d micro that I have on my shelf or stick with enhanced.

Had to order the anabeta elite from ebay nutraplanet was sold out!
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hm...order a long read in the nutrition and training forum so you find a nice approach for Recomping that will work for you and work from there. Get some basic staples, a lot of Steakadrol and Tunavar (Poultry-drol is recommended too). Reason being you are emphazising too much on suppplments and you did just throw all the USP repertoire (well more like fresh-out repertoire) into it. Take a stim break if you feel you need it, and if the goal is to recomp (build muscle and lose fat) reverse diet and go for a solid program like 5/3/1 or PHAT by Layne Norton...

Supplement wise...Staples, Creatine, Fish oil, a caffeine free pre-workout (Caffeine Free Focus-XT or Hemavol for example) and work from there. Congrats on your weight loss goal!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  179 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

if you're looking to recomp, i'd say look out for our Intimidate SRT. then add things to it and create an ultimate stack.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/iForce-Nutrition/107510095952360
    iTrain...iCompete...iDarce!
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice review Rosemont. I'm glad to hear that you liked the stack so much!
    Quote Originally Posted by rosemont83 View Post
    Alright so here is what I'm thinking.. Orange triad, Anabeta Elite, oxyelite pro, compound 20, erase pro, versa 1, modern bcaa, and try Jack3d micro that I have on my shelf or stick with enhanced.Had to order the anabeta elite from ebay nutraplanet was sold out!
    That looks great for a recomp stack, but I would choose only one stimulant. You might also consider doing something like OxyELITE ProŽ on off days and a pre-workout on training days, but I would not take them both in the same day.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com
  11. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Tropinol XP + Intimidate SRT = win
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Tropinol XP + Intimidate SRT = win
    That would be a nice changeup in place of your other "mass builders" that you just finished!

Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Nice review Rosemont. I'm glad to hear that you liked the stack so much!That looks great for a recomp stack, but I would choose only one stimulant. You might also consider doing something like OxyELITE ProŽ on off days and a pre-workout on training days, but I would not take them both in the same day.
    I agree with this. I think a lot of people should really be careful with how they are overdoing stimulants. simply avoiding stims on off days and outside of workouts is the best way to start. not only will it make you healthier but it will also make your preworkout hit harder when you do use it
    iForce Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    www.iforcenutrition.com
    facebook.com/iforcedave
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Check out X Gels, just came out, will be at Nutraplanet soon. IMO best non hormonal product on the market.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  14. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    Check out X Gels, just came out, will be at Nutraplanet soon. IMO best non hormonal product on the market.
    How soon?
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

You could always try bridging your supps too:

Weeks 1-8 group A of your stack

Weeks 4-12 group B of the second part of your stack

repeat
    Jimmy Robinson
    Natural Pro Bodybuilder
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.

^Another great option. Thanks JRob.

usplabsdirect.com
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JRob23 View Post
    You could always try bridging your supps too:

Weeks 1-8 group A of your stack

Weeks 4-12 group B of the second part of your stack

repeat
    Another great option. Thanks JRob.

usplabsdirect.com
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Tropinol XP would be a sick part of any stack, especially now that it's on sale for $31.31.

Proven testosterone benefits as well as preworkout pumps, endurance, and other performance benefits from epimedium and potassium nitrate.
    iFORCE NUTRITION REPRESENTATIVE

iTRAIN. iCOMPETE. iDOMINATE.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.

Alright this stack is pretty crazy.
    Been feeling like throwing up at the gym the past 2 days..
    Is this normal while getting used to my new stack? Maybe I'm just pushing extra hard lol
    Took my morning doses couple hours ago and I feel nauseous right now.. didn't have this feeling yesterday.. Only had a handful of walnuts for breakfast this morning though maybe that could be the prob today..
    My stack goes: Orange triad, erase pro, anabeta elite, oxyelite pro, prime, compound 20, versa 1, jack3d micro, modern bcaa
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

X-Factor Advanced and Erase Pro would be my go to stack for a recomp/bulk focused on size gains while keeping lean and dry.

And dont forget NP has an insanely low price on the 200ct XFA.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rosemont83 View Post
    Alright this stack is pretty crazy.
    Been feeling like throwing up at the gym the past 2 days..
    Is this normal while getting used to my new stack? Maybe I'm just pushing extra hard lol
    Took my morning doses couple hours ago and I feel nauseous right now.. didn't have this feeling yesterday.. Only had a handful of walnuts for breakfast this morning though maybe that could be the prob today..
    My stack goes: Orange triad, erase pro, anabeta elite, oxyelite pro, prime, compound 20, versa 1, jack3d micro, modern bcaa
    With Compound 20 it is important to take each serving with a full meal. Anabeta also tends to cause hypoglycemia which could be contributing considering that you couldn't have eaten more than a few grams of carbs for breakfast. In short, with this stack you need to eat a full meal before training which includes carbs. If you don't think that it has anything to do with your food intake then I would discontinue use/see a medical professional, as something in the stack may disagree with you.

usplabsdirect.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Just finished tub of Superpump (Max)...what's next?
    By ikeNball in forum Supplements
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 10-03-2012, 07:16 AM
  2. Just finished my Havoc/11oxo cycle
    By kw1k in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-19-2007, 07:52 PM
  3. Just finished my first injection
    By pistonpump in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 11-02-2006, 02:20 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-06-2006, 01:16 PM
  5. Just finished cycle of Super One +... What next??
    By Cracker2 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-23-2003, 01:15 PM