Colleague of mine claims real game changer this time

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
Unlike anything you've ever seen before, because until today, this newly developed product category called Bio-Active Peptides (or BAP's for short) has never existed in sports nutrition. It's an entirely new category for building muscle.iSatori has custom engineered and patented the first Bio-Active Peptides found only in Bio-Gro, yielding precise ratios of Proline-Rich Peptides (PRP's), Growth Factors (IgF, TGF beta-2, EGF, PDGF), Immunoglobulins (IgG, IgA), Lactoferrin, and Fibroblast-GF. These custom BAP's are designed to provide a supra-physiological effect that, once consumed, signals the body to amplify its natural protein synthesis process, helping you develop lean muscle and recover faster from intense workouts, far more than you can on your own or no matter how much protein you consume. -Snippet from iSatori

I'm not sold, I am intrigued especially so as he showed some research behind the product after attending a Q&A

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Honestly though I saw this on our planet today and that's a mighty high price tag on something that MAY work, much like the myo-x that you cant turn three pages in one of my monthly bodybuilding mags... I'll probably spend some time looking at this because these always peak my interest but a lot of the time you find a lot of people who will run a sponsored log and the best feedback they will offer is "try it and see for yourself!" That's a hefty price tag for a shot in the dark... maybe durring bulking season if I've worked some side jobs but I'd rather focus on a diet and workout to put on real muscle

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
Honestly though I saw this on our planet today and that's a mighty high price tag on something that MAY work, much like the myo-x that you cant turn three pages in one of my monthly bodybuilding mags... I'll probably spend some time looking at this because these always peak my interest but a lot of the time you find a lot of people who will run a sponsored log and the best feedback they will offer is "try it and see for yourself!" That's a hefty price tag for a shot in the dark... maybe durring bulking season if I've worked some side jobs but I'd rather focus on a diet and workout to put on real muscle
I don't rep. this company or work for this company rather with them and have no real stake in this doing well. Further I have had little time to research this myself.
From our somewhat brief exchange he spoke of mixing it in with what protein you are already consuming thereby increasing the protein synthesis process dramatically

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
I don't rep. this company or work for this company rather with them and have no real stake in this doing well. Further I have had little time to research this myself.
From our somewhat brief exchange he spoke of mixing it in with what protein you are already consuming thereby increasing the protein synthesis process dramatically
Sounds like a neat idea, but added leucine and probiotics would be a cheaper option to look at for that. Not hating on a product or trying to insult you in any way! Just joking a bit but I love knowing anything I can about interesting products, I'd like to see some studies on it

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Looked up a bit on this... sounds like the price will drop for an intro sale, however versa 1 sounds like a cheaper option with the same type of results, I'm really digging it and its on sale at the moment just fyI!

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
[video=youtube;zdtDKXu8_00]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded& v=zdtDKXu8_00#![/video]

billybob12345

billybob12345

Awards
From stack3d and supplementic
The countdown has finished and iSatori have released their Bio-Gro supplement to the world. Along with the official launch of the product has come a 45 minute video describing the 'breakthrough' formula and it's game changing ability. On top of that fans can now see the facts panel for the supplement, which is about as comforting as it's claims. Despite all the promotion iSatori have put into their new product, it's still difficult to believe an inch of what Bio-Gro has had said about it.

If the industry was full of honest supplements that did everything their label said, then the bio-active peptide formula would be worth looking in to. Unfortunately that is not the case, and even with all that iSatori have said. There doesn't seem to be any information in regards to results or effects apart from protein synthesis. If you actually read a lot of what Bio-Gro has had written about it, most of the words are directed at it being a game changer, one of a kind, or just a new type of product. Which doesn't do a great job at convincing anyone that the supplement is as necessary as iSatori are making it out to be.

Some of the most successful 'game changers', or alternatively categorized products are the ones that have gone out and hunted for real results, or built a reputation from the ground up. USP Labs are probably one of the best brands when it comes to this, with the most current example being the beta testing on their new protein formula. A good way to get honest reviews and feedback that cuts straight to the point. No description of ingredients or research, strong examples of results and experiences letting people know exactly what it can do for them.

Putting aside the exponential amount of hype, and predictably disappointing game changing formula. Bio-Gro has gone on sale, and even though we ourselves do put a lot of supplements to the test. Based on the price iSatori are promoting, don't expect to see a review from us anytime soon. The current launch deal the product is being promoted with is a tee, bag, shaker, bottle of Amino-Phase, and two tubs of the item itself Bio-Gro for $119.99.

Remember that the supplement is meant to be used in conjunction with a protein powder, so include that in the cost and your looking at a BPI, EPIQ or there abouts kind of stack. If you divide it all up, you can expect Bio-Gro to have a retail price of around $35. For those who are still interested in trying the new game changer, or you're just keen on the experience. Get in quick as iSatori have only produced 500 rounds of the $119 a pack
In this industry the term game-changer has been thrown around so much so that I think people forget that health and physique enhancement isn’t really a game. Now everyone wants an edge over their competition whether it’s up on stage or the guy lifting 10 pounds more on the bench next to you.
Regardless whenever a company slaps game-changer on a product we generally raise an eyebrow. After all Silk Amino Acids were a ‘Game Changer’ at one point.
After thoroughly reviewing the ingredients on the Bio-Gro it is definitely worth talking about. However unless you can start buying Bio Active Peptides and Concentrated Colustrum in Bulk you may want to wait for the first round of reviews to come out on this one.

iSatori Bio-Gro Bio Active Peptides from Colostrum
Proline Rich Peptides- These naturally occurring peptides are found throughout the body and are the main regulators of cell protein synthesis.
Growth Factors
IGF-1 Insulin Like Growth Factor- is a hormone similar in molecular structure to insulin. It plays an important role in childhood growth and continues to have anabolic effects in adults.
TGF beta-2 Transforming growth factor-beta 2- is a secreted protein known as a cytokine that performs many cellular functions and has a vital role during embryonic development.
EGF- Epidermal growth factor- is a growth factor that stimulates cell growth, proliferation, and differentiation.
PDGF- Platelet-derived growth factor- is one of the numerous growth factors, or proteins that regulate cell growth and division.
Immunoglobin G (IgG)- Immunoglobins A (IgA)- proteins with potent immune enhancing effects.
Lactoferrin- Lactoferrin belongs to the innate immune system. Apart from its main biological function, namely binding and transport of iron ions, lactoferrin also has antibacterial, antiviral, antiparasitic, catalytic, anti-cancer, anti-allergic and radioprotecting functions and properties.
Fibroblast-GF- FGFs are multifunctional proteins with a wide variety of effects; they are most commonly mitogens but also have regulatory, morphological, and endocrine effects. They have been alternately referred as “promiscuous” growth factors due to their multiple actions on multiple cell types.

To be honest Colostrum and its derivatives have more of a place in overall health rather than muscle building or increasing muscle protein synthesis. The neuroprotective and Immune System enhancing benefits are undeniable. So in that regard adding this to a protein shake here and there during cold season could prove beneficial.
When it’s all said and done anything that claims increasing IGF-1 through something you take orally should be taken lightly as there is simply no evidence anything natural doing this effectively. All in all we will probably chalk this one up with MHP Myo-X in terms of what kind of results you can expect. As always we would be more than happy to be wrong on this one, but at the end of the day we have seen and tried a lot of game changers and well, were still playing the game aren’t we….

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
From stack3d and supplementic
Why drag-

"Some of the most successful 'game changers', or alternatively categorized products are the ones that have gone out and hunted for real results, or built a reputation from the ground up. USP Labs are probably one of the best brands when it comes to this, with the most current example being the beta testing on their new protein formula...
No description of ingredients or research, strong examples of results and experiences letting people know exactly what it can do for them."

through the mud when critiquing not only another product but a different company altogether

zv3

zv3

Awards
You never know, I also saw this on NP but don't know enough to make a decision about it's effectiveness yet.

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
You never know, I also saw this on NP but don't know enough to make a decision about it's effectiveness yet.
It may be, it may not be effective. Let's think logically about this for a moment, with the price point being what it is there is little likelihood of moving a vast quantity of units quickly.

By marketing this as a "Game Changer" the bar is set very high and when that expectation is unmet not only will there be no call for more orders from retailers but customers will likely begin to perceive the company in an unfavorable light.

It stands to reason that in their heart of hearts they truly believe they indeed have something that will change BB as we know it, or they think that the people who buy these kinds of things are unintelligent...

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Side note, its in the 35 dollar range now so op! That's a great price to really give it a shot!

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
Side note, its in the 35 dollar range now so op! That's a great price to really give it a shot!
Lol, somehow I think you must have been one of those kids that love skating on the frozen lake as long as you were not first or the most chunky

tigermojo

Awards
Peptides have been researched for overall benefits for around 20 years...there are tons of articles about them available with a quick google search. They offer very tangible benefits. However, I don't think there is any link to the growth factor promised in this combo of peptides.

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
Just got this in an email from the Planet lol

New Protein Synthesis Amplifier

Bio-Gro: It's like Fertilizer for your Muscles!

Bio-Gro™ is a true "game-changer" from iSatori -- the first to introduce a new breed of designer supplementation called Bio-Active Peptides™. Unlike anything you've ever seen before, because until today, this newly developed product category called Bio-Active Peptides (or BAP's for short) has never existed in sports nutrition. It's an entirely new category for building muscle.iSatori has custom engineered and patented the first Bio-Active Peptides found only in Bio-Gro, yielding precise ratios of Proline-Rich Peptides (PRP's), Growth Factors (IgF, TGF beta-2, EGF, PDGF), Immunoglobulins (IgG, IgA), Lactoferrin, and Fibroblast-GF. These custom BAP's are designed to provide a supra-physiological effect that, once consumed, signals the body to amplify its natural protein synthesis process, helping you develop lean muscle and recover faster from intense workouts, far more than you can on your own or no matter how much protein you consume.Basically, you can think of Bio-Gro as "fertilizer for your muscles". This is not just another bodybuilding product. This is the future of building your body. This is the game-changer!

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Got the email, saw the promo. Not impressed. There have been several "biosynthesis" multipliers over the last decade and none have lasted. That said, I'd love to see some actual objective research on it...

Zach Strom

Zach Strom

Awards
Just Eat Clen and Tren Dirty. <---Game Changer

baldymcgee

baldymcgee

Awards
  • Established
Bio-Gro is specifically engineered to help you utilize more of the bio-activites in protein without losing the much needed nutrients of the protein.Your body only processes about 10g of protein per hour. So if you are intaking 50 grams of protein every three hours, you are losing out on that excess protein (20g). So, not only are you throwing money down the drain on that extra protein, it's not benefiting you in rebuilding muscle either. Bio-Gro also helps send out a stronger protein synthesis signal as well, allowing the muscle rebuilding process to happen faster and stronger than it normally would. Anything that you are taking to help you build muscle, Bio-Gro will only enhance that.
join date- May 2013
post count- 1
broscience- check

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
Bio-Gro is specifically engineered to help you utilize more of the bio-activites in protein without losing the much needed nutrients of the protein.Your body only processes about 10g of protein per hour. So if you are intaking 50 grams of protein every three hours, you are losing out on that excess protein (20g). So, not only are you throwing money down the drain on that extra protein, it's not benefiting you in rebuilding muscle either. Bio-Gro also helps send out a stronger protein synthesis signal as well, allowing the muscle rebuilding process to happen faster and stronger than it normally would. Anything that you are taking to help you build muscle, Bio-Gro will only enhance that.
This product will only be of benefit to infants < 6 months of age. Upon maturation of the GI epithelium, colostrum constituents cannot cross over into the bloodstream without undergoing hydrolysis. Which means the growth factors are gone forever.

HICA does what this product claims to do pretty effectively. Meaning it elevates LBM and reduces fat mass without hormonal intervention

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
This is the reason that there's so much misinformation in the supplement industry. Your body absorbs 10g of protein per hour roughly. Where does the rest go? It sits in your stomach as the pyloric sphincter gradually opens in response to a release of cholestokynin inhibition. The body uses this neuroendocrine system to maximize absorption of all ingested foods...if you eat 50g of protein, it is absorbed over the course of 5 hours to ensure nothing is wasted.

Have you ever excreted whole protein? Didn't think so. Come on...it's one thing to push a product. It's another thing to lie to impressionable individuals who might not have background knowledge on the topic.

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
Guy named NO HYPE wrote a pretty solid of their Morph product last year on bb.com..trust me its worth googling..

Artie@

Artie@

Awards
This is the reason that there's so much misinformation in the supplement industry. Your body absorbs 10g of protein per hour roughly. Where does the rest go? It sits in your stomach as the pyloric sphincter gradually opens in response to a release of cholestokynin inhibition. The body uses this neuroendocrine system to maximize absorption of all ingested foods...if you eat 50g of protein, it is absorbed over the course of 5 hours to ensure nothing is wasted.

Have you ever excreted whole protein? Didn't think so. Come on...it's one thing to push a product. It's another thing to lie to impressionable individuals who might not have background knowledge on the topic.

Hello Mr. Cooper,
not by any means trying to argue or lie, with or to anyone here. Just trying to help out by answering any questions that people will have on Bio-Gro. I believe you have been in a good conversation with my colleague David Sandler about some of these topics already. As for my comment, about utilizing 10g of protein per hour, I agree that 50g over 5 hours, but what if you do have 50g of protein at one sitting. And then 3 hours later you intake another 30g of protein? You still haven't had a chance to utilize that 50g, there is still 20g left to utilize on top of the 30 more grams you just took in? Again not trying to argue or anything, I am always looking to learn more and continue to educate myself, as I believe there is always more to learn. If I am wrong then I apologize.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Hello Mr. Cooper,
not by any means trying to argue or lie, with or to anyone here. Just trying to help out by answering any questions that people will have on Bio-Gro. I believe you have been in a good conversation with my colleague David Sandler about some of these topics already. As for my comment, about utilizing 10g of protein per hour, I agree that 50g over 5 hours, but what if you do have 50g of protein at one sitting. And then 3 hours later you intake another 30g of protein? You still haven't had a chance to utilize that 50g, there is still 20g left to utilize on top of the 30 more grams you just took in? Again not trying to argue or anything, I am always looking to learn more and continue to educate myself, as I believe there is always more to learn. If I am wrong then I apologize.
Then gastric motility is slowed even further. It's all titrated to match absorption kinetics, especially for amino acids, moreso than any other macronutrient

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
arent all those already in whey?
high quality whey concentrate is the way to go

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
Out of sheer curiosity I checked the reviews at the Planet on this product-Avg. rating 4.11 stars with 18 reviews:paranoid:!

Absolutely the best supplements! By: Joel

Review posted on: 2013-05-07 01:26:03 -0400
Ok, lets get serious about supps. . I am a 29-year-old male, and have been an extreme athlete all of my life. I ran track competitively and made it to the USA Olympic national team and my highest level. Since retiring from running track, I have taken on the sport of bodybuilding. I'm currently six-foot tall, and with the help of Bio- Gro I am 6.0% body fat, and 245 pounds. This is absolutely the best supplement I have ever taken!! I was an early beta tester and since day one have not been able to put it down. I have had amazing strength gains, and my endurance has gone through the roof! It would honestly be depressing to have to go through a training session without having used Bio-Gro. I mix it in with protein shakes, branched-chain amino acids, pre-and post workouts, and cannot get enough… The more you take the better it works! I even like to scoop it directly into my mouth, and let it dissolve under my tongue. There is not really a taste to it, so it is easy to consume with any thing. With Bio-Gro, I am able to take full advantage of all the food I consume which is very important to me as my biggest difficulty is consuming enough food truck the course of the day. In a matter of eight weeks, I changed my body from 9% body fat at 232 pounds, to a lean 245 pounds, 6%! This product has my full support, and I highly recommend it to anyone looking to grow in size, strength & stamina!! If you are serious about training, I promise you that you can't go wrong with this supp!
Was This Review Helpful? Yes / No | 1.0 out of 1 users found this review helpful

• Currently 5/5

Bio-Gro is the REAL deal!! By: Shari

Review posted on: 2013-05-06 17:57:42 -0400
I cannot believe the results I have achieved in such a short period of time with this product that I have not achieved with most of the muscle gaining products on the market!!! I am seeing muscle gains and definition in areas I have been struggling with for years!! I HIGHLY recommend this product to not just men, but women as well who are looking to reshape their bodies and gain lean muscle!! This product is also perfect for the person who struggles with putting on muscle.

Was This Review Helpful? Yes / No | 1.0 out of 1 users found this review helpful

• Currently 5/5

100% Convinced By: Kevin

Review posted on: 2013-05-04 04:26:11 -0400
I am pretty much a skeptic about all new products. I have tried lots of products over the years that have turned out to be junk. I spoke to the iSatori reps at the Colorado NPC Championships in Golden and was convinced enough to order some Bio-Grow. I do not lift heavy but after 2 weeks I picked up the weight I usually lift and found it to be too light. I am up around 20% to 30 % on everything I have been doing with the same number of reps and started adding additional exercises. I train or do some kind of outdoor activity every day of the week. I have been recovering faster and don’t feel off the day after some hard training. The only thing I can really attribute to is the Bio-Grow.

I take 2 scoops twice a day with a small protein shake. I keep a tub at work and at home.

Stats: age 57, 5’9â€￾ 170 lbs., 12% body fat (measured on Withings Scale)

• Currently 5/5

A product actually does what it says! By: David

Review posted on: 2013-05-03 14:09:53 -0400
This product is awesome! I didn't know much about iSatori before I met a guy who knew a guy, and he asked me to beta-test this stuff. When you take it, it doesn't seem like much. It's not much to look at, it's basically flavorless, and the scoops are really little. But after a few weeks on it, all I could say to my friend was, can you get me some more?! I've gained five pounds of mass, increased my strength and endurance, and am less sore. At first I thought maybe it was just a placebo effect, because the description of what it does sounded so good. But after taking it for almost two months now, I can honestly say it's the real deal. I'm not one to try new things very often, but now that I've taken Bio-Gro, I won't ever not take it. If you're a skeptic, I say give it a try, and do your best to shoot it down... Cause you won't be able. It's awesome.

• Currently 4/5

Grow By: Jarod

Review posted on: 2013-05-03 13:26:43 -0400
i was one of the few people that was able to get a beta-test bottle before it was released. I am 38 and do crossfit 4-5 times a week and after taking this for 5 days i really noticed some changes. My weights all went up and i could see changes in the mirror i hadn't seen in a while. If felt like my body was using or absorbing all the food i was eating and felling my muscles. At the time i didn't know how it was doing it, but i like the results. Now after reading the facts about it, i can see that it was helping my body use all the protein i was eating. So far i'm really happy with this and it's going to be a regular in my gym bag.

• Currently 5/5

Strength and lean muscle gains By: collin

Review posted on: 2013-05-03 12:35:16 -0400
I was able to try a beta test bottle and am now using my first production bottle of Bio-Gro. I have seen significant increases in my squat, deadlift, and clean despite cutting back on calories which usually leaves me struggling to make gains. On regular lifting days my muscles feel full and seem to recover better between sets. But being able to make real strength gains while trying to cut back and while focusing on cardio is a major plus. I also travel and have a busy work schedule so getting enough protein and getting my diet to sync up with training is tough. To have gains like I've seen, building strength lean muscle without extra calories and fat has made me a believer. I haven't notice any clumping issues but I blend it in shakes with a vita-mix or add it to my recovery drink in my blender bottle. Excellent product.

• Currently 5/5

Awesome! By: artie

Review posted on: 2013-05-03 12:22:32 -0400
It’s hard to stay consistent with a product that you do not “feelâ€￾ right off the bat. This was the case with Bio-Gro, I was skeptical with the use of it at first as I begin my use of it. Coming from a very athletic back ground, I am always looking for that extra edge to allow me, naturally, to get bigger, stronger and faster. I have used many products over the years. So as my time went on with the use of Bio-Gro I started to notice, I was lifting more weight, reps became easier, and I was getting back onto the field and in the gym at a faster rate!! Which in my eyes is the best possible outcome. In the month that I used Bio-Gro, I put on 6lbs of muscle, and I feel stronger, quicker and faster on the field, which is awesome!! It also allows me to utilize more of the nutrients from the protein I consume, which is great, because losing out on much needed protein is not good. Bio-Gro helps kick start my body’s natural protein synthesis to get into gear at a stronger and higher rate than normal. Which is great, because this allows me to build, recover and get going at a high rate!! I definitely recommend Bio-Gro to any athlete out there and anyone who hits the gym on a regular basis!! This will definitely help you in reaching your goals and setting new ones!

• Currently 5/5

The Real Deal By: dan

Review posted on: 2013-04-26 19:54:37 -0400
i was a beta-tester for bio-gro from NP, and i can tell you, firsthand, this product does work. You do need to take a little more than the label reco, but when you do, your strength goes up and lean body mass improves. mine did. I am a believer, and am buying next tub.

• Currently 5/5

Don't over expect By: dan

Review posted on: 2013-05-03 11:56:56 -0400
please, don't over expect immediate muscle gains. the manufacturer (isatori) says this, but too many people i've seen are expecting to turn into superman tomorrow, after taking it. like protein, or aminos, you don't grow muscle the next day, so don't do that with bio-gro.. I've been taking now for three weeks and have seen 2.7 lb increase in LBM,and strength def increase, as my deadlift went up. you just have to keep taking it, but it works! just don't be dumb and expect miracles. nothing does that, but hard training and eating plenty of good foods, with some supps, like this one! i really like bio-gro and will keep using.
Was This Review Helpful? Yes / No | 0.0 out of 1 users found this review helpful

• Currently 1/5

Fake reviews By: Chris

Review posted on: 2013-05-09 23:45:24 -0400
Haven't used the product and would love for it to work as claimed, but it needs to be pointed out that most, if not all, of these reviews are phony. The claimed results are mostly absurd (a gain of around 15 pounds AND a 3-point bodyfat loss in a matter of weeks? Never been able to gain in your life, but suddenly added 8 pounds of solid mass in a month?), but even more telltale are the time stamps: A few flurries of reviews with several given on the same day at similar times. Oh, and the only other supplement to be mentioned in the reviews, Restoraid, is mentioned twice, and is another iSatori product. Veteran supplement buyers have seen these tactics before and can spot these nuances. That's bush league, iSatori. Very weak. I won't be buying this product until I see legit reviews detailing stellar results.
Was This Review Helpful? Yes / No | 0.0 out of 0 users found this review helpful

• Currently 5/5

Good Stuff!! By: Chad

Review posted on: 2013-05-08 14:35:06 -0400
I’ve taken Bio-Gro for a little over a month. The biggest change I noticed is that I’m building mass in my chest and arms. I take it 3 to 5 times a day (one scoop each time) and take protein powder twice daily. I’m pretty happy with the results so far and am looking forward to seeing more of what this product can do.
Was This Review Helpful? Yes / No | 0.0 out of 0 users found this review helpful

• Currently 5/5

Bio Gro - The Real Deal By: David

Review posted on: 2013-05-07 00:25:19 -0400
Shortly after taking this product I noticed I was less sore. I noticed that my recovery time after each consecutive workout also seemed to be shorter. After using Bio-Gro for several weeks, my total volume has increased, my frequency is maxed, and my gains have been nothing short of amazing - nearly an inch on my arms in 5 weeks of use. This is truly a game changer!I agree with another post that says don't expect immediate results - you may feel reduced soreness after your first workout or two but it will take a few weeks to really see the benefits. Use it post exercise if you can!

Good stuff! By: brad

Review posted on: 2013-05-06 22:48:19 -0400
Great stuff!! I've been on it for 2 weeks so far. All I do is add it to my Post-wo and my before bed shake and I've already seen a big difference. I compete in powerlifting and I haven't been sore at all since taking this. I'm also up 3lb on the scale and look a little leaner. Will definitely keep buying.

• Currently 5/5

Lean Gains! By: Nic

Review posted on: 2013-05-06 16:54:37 -0400
I used Bio-Gro back at the start of April as a beta tester. I currently compete in physique shows in the NPC and used it while starting my prep for the show season. I had a noticeable loss of body fat while no change in scale weight. I was using 4 scoops per day mixing 2 post workout with Restoraid or a shake and 2 later in the night typically with food. I never noticed a change in the flavor or texture of anything I mixed it with and never had any issues with mixing in general.

• Currently 5/5

Bio-Gro By: Nicholas

Review posted on: 2013-05-06 16:21:50 -0400
I dont train lightly, i like to say i train harder than you :p and bio-gro really helped with recovery. Body parts that would be sore the next day werent as bad as normal. I took 4 scoops daily and mixed it with my intra and protein shakes. It was hard to dissolve but when placing it in food, it was fine. I would recommend this to anyone looking to increase their training and to get bigger :p

• Currently 5/5

Bio-Gro By: Harry

Review posted on: 2013-05-06 16:10:27 -0400
I train for powerlifting and have been using Bio-Gro along with other iSatori products to slowly drop weight to compete in a lower weight class, and drop some fat just for general health. I am about 3 weeks into my run with Bio-Gro and I couldn’t be happier. I have been experiencing fuller, harder muscles and my strength has actually been increasing on a cut. I would have been happy to keep strength stagnant on a cut so this is pretty impressive. I have dropped about 6lbs in the last 3 weeks and have been feeling great! ISatori has hit a home run with this one!

• Currently 5/5

Bio Gro By: Nic

Review posted on: 2013-05-06 16:00:01 -0400
Never really been able to gain size in my life. Very active and therefore impossible to bulk up no matter how much protein shakes and extra trips to the gym. I have now been using Bio-Gro for a month now, and have gained 8 pounds in lean muscle. I feel myself getting stronger and stronger each day and can noticebly see results. Again.. I have nearly been the same size since high school.. so this is truly an amazing feeling! Thanks iSatori and Bio-Gro. Great product!!

Great stuff! By: sean

Review posted on: 2013-05-06 15:42:57 -0400
I've been using Bio-Gro since the first week of April as originally to help maintain my mass that I've worked extremely hard in preparation for a photo shoot (3 weeks to diet. :eekk:)

Not only did I maintain around the same weight while leaning down, but I leaned out steadily and nicely. All without a bunch of added cardio, and extreme diets. I've competed a few times in the past and normally do a 12 week prep...the kind where you're doing 60mins a day 6 weeks out of cardio. This time around I did 30mins and 40mins on my last week of photo prep, all while maintaining my sanity and seeing visible changes quickly.

I started off at consuming six scoops a day, then went down to four after seeing the supply vs demand for Bio-Gro. I've turned on multiple friends of mine and they have ZERO complaints with it (other than it not breaking down in water.)

I've mixed mine in:
RESTORAID
Broccoli/beef
Egg whites
Protein Sludge

The only one I am able to actually taste the sticky powder is when it is taken by the scoop washed down with water (it'll stick to your bottom front gums this way)

I am now beginning a lean gain phase, and am assured that it will serve me just as well, if not better (with the added food)

Duywayne

Awards
  • Established
Out of sheer curiosity I checked the reviews at the Planet on this product-Avg. rating 4.11 stars with 18 reviews:paranoid:!
Wow this pretty much the product is a scam! Sorry iSatori you just lost yourself a sale on this!

Funny how some of these are posted within minutes of each other..

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
Wow this pretty much the product is a scam! Sorry iSatori you just lost yourself a sale on this!

Funny how some of these are posted within minutes of each other..
lol hear your frustrations Duywayne-Bad news iSatori is jus following the leader in terms of misleading...Good news very soon there will be a STOP to this...

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Hello Mr. Cooper,
I've seen some of your product information labels for one GXR-3; you have beta alanine, Aspartic Acid, L-histidine and Niacin all in a massive ~600mg dose!!!! WOAHHHHHHHHH

As far as I see, you are not a sponsor here and you will continue to receive flak for promoting your products in which you are not entitled to do. Please respect the companies that are board sponsors and move your advertising elsewhere.