Arganine, Nitric Oxide + DAA

braxbrah

Awards
Any supplement out there which has a combination of these in? Looking to take before a workout. I am using Anabeta Elite, Alphamine + ALCAR currently but looking to smash something in for a little extra especially before the gym.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Test Powder contains DAA + Agmatine (and more).

d1sc1ple

Awards
Yeah man test powder would go well with that stack. You can do fruit punch AlphaMine and fp Tpowder. Or get crazy and do blue razz with raspberry lemonade. Make it blue raspberry lemonade! Get great pumps off that.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
arginine is an old school thought process for NO production. agreed with test powder....

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dpol also contains DAA + Nitrates. Idk why I didn't mention it in my original response but those two products would be what I would look at given what you are looking for. :thumbsup:

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
or bulk daa plus bulk agmatine plus maybe bulk lclt....

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
why arginine? just basic Arginine?

I think a product with Agmatine would be a better choice unless you mean for GH effects, in which case I think there are still better options

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
In all contexts Arginine is pure garbage...just spend your money on better things. I would say change it for Agmatine, and we got 100g of Agmatine powder for the cheapest price on the market. 1g a day does the trick and you could go up to 2g and still get more than a month and a half supply!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't forget to add some cit/mal

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Don't forget to add some cit/mal
And quality nitrates. If you wanted this combo cheap just get bulk DAA and get PES Enhanced, that should prove FAR superior to Test Powder.

Another route would be to go the Bulk and lasting stack and get 1x SNS Agmatine Powder 100g , Bulk DAA , Max Pump from Finaflex for nice Betaine Nitrate, and betaine has a proper synergistic effect with DAA and agmatine IMO.