L-dopa dosage help

flamini

flamini

Awards
I have a bottle of lecheek ad-3 pct

It contains 800 mg of 98% l-dopa, to me that seems like a TON. Most extracts are less % of L-dopa and less mg as well. This seems like an EXTREMELY high does , anyone have any idea if this is considered a safe dose ?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I have not used anything over 750mg , however it does not seem to be dangerous UNLESS you are combining it with high doses of p5p because it generates peripheral conversion to dopamine which CAN be potentially dangerous. Split the doses apart just in case or go for a far superior Prolactin control product like:

-Inhibit-P which has the proper content of Mucuna constituents and l-dopa standardization to be combined with a safe dose of p5p that will not cause any problems. Complete prolactin protection.

flamini

flamini

Awards
I have not used anything over 750mg , however it does not seem to be dangerous UNLESS you are combining it with high doses of p5p because it generates peripheral conversion to dopamine which CAN be potentially dangerous. Split the doses apart just in case or go for a far superior Prolactin control product like:

-Inhibit-P which has the proper content of Mucuna constituents and l-dopa standardization to be combined with a safe dose of p5p that will not cause any problems. Complete prolactin protection.
Okay awesome! yeah im probably going to take 400mg instead of the 800 mg. I think 400 will do the trick, Im stacking with DAA so i would think 400 mg t 98% would still keep the prolactin levels down. Thanks I was just afraid to take it, the does just seemed awfully high for the percent that its claiming. what was the % on your 750 mg? just by the does it sounds like dopadex maybe

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Okay awesome! yeah im probably going to take 400mg instead of the 800 mg. I think 400 will do the trick, Im stacking with DAA so i would think 400 mg t 98% would still keep the prolactin levels down. Thanks I was just afraid to take it, the does just seemed awfully high for the percent that its claiming. what was the % on your 750 mg? just by the does it sounds like dopadex maybe
I have not only used Dopadex but other 98% standardized l-dopa products. 750 is fine, but I wouldn't take it all at once and with heavy stims...ugh nasty experience after the first 40-60 mins of pleasure...trust me , the over stimulation is something to avoid hahaha.

flamini

flamini

Awards
Haha alright I guess ill stay away from the l-dopa and craze combo. I'm going to dose it at 400 mg since its my first run with it. Thanks for your help!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anything over 500mg gives me nausea. Unless I take it with good.

But you should take L-Dopa on an empty stomach

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
i'd split up the pills, i know high % of L-Dopa causes restlessness taken right before bed. 1 before bed, one a few hours earlier.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'd split up the pills, i know high % of L-Dopa causes restlessness taken right before bed. 1 before bed, one a few hours earlier.
I only notice that with lower extract %'s. The more pure, the more pure my sleep is

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have no problem with restlessness on Dopadex i take probably 30 to 45 minutes before bed. But L-Dopa depending on the percentage will knock me out cold most nights depending on my stim intake.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I take 500mgs of dopadex before bed and usually 250mgs preworkout or morning. Havent felt any negative sides.