Purus labs D-pol Cream

AnabolicJuich

AnabolicJuich

Banned
Awards
Hey . the new version of Purus Labs D-pol look really great. any one has tried ?! any recomendeds
and by the way . gotta know how it's taste. Acutally creme ? cream that goes with milk/Protein powder... or more cream taste that goes with pre workout taste?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey . the new version of Purus Labs D-pol look really great. any one has tried ?! any recomendeds
and by the way . gotta know how it's taste. Acutally creme ? cream that goes with milk/Protein powder... or more cream taste that goes with pre workout taste?
Tastes great. D-Pol is my favorite daa supplement ever. I wouldn't advise taking with milk but it does have a cream flavor when taken with water.

AnabolicJuich

AnabolicJuich

Banned
Awards
Tastes great. D-Pol is my favorite daa supplement ever. I wouldn't advise taking with milk but it does have a cream flavor when taken with water.
thanks. sounds awesome!!!
have you been tried it with protein powder+water?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks. sounds awesome!!!
have you been tried it with protein powder+water?
Haven't no. I'm sure it would be ok though. I personally take it pre workout so the nitrates in it get the blood flowing better.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's Custard Creme, so you're looking at a slight lemon type flavoring. It's easily one of the best tasting supplements I've ever used (....for how much that counts for me being a rep lol).

Gave a bunch out recently and have several reviews logs going. It's a popular product to say the least. I think the price helps sell it as well.

Much more than just a DAA product in my opinion.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know some have used it in protein with success. Really I just throw it in a bit of water, stir and drink it down. Done.

AnabolicJuich

AnabolicJuich

Banned
Awards
Haven't no. I'm sure it would be ok though. I personally take it pre workout so the nitrates in it get the blood flowing better.
great! and yeah i'll get it as a pre workout in training days. in non training days one scoop of D-pol in my syntrax M5 protein shake will go well. i think ..

It's Custard Creme, so you're looking at a slight lemon type flavoring. It's easily one of the best tasting supplements I've ever used (....for how much that counts for me being a rep lol).

Gave a bunch out recently and have several reviews logs going. It's a popular product to say the least. I think the price helps sell it as well.

Much more than just a DAA product in my opinion.
that's the answer i was looking for! thanks bro!

I know some have used it in protein with success. Really I just throw it in a bit of water, stir and drink it down. Done.
lol i hope it taste will go well with my syntrax M5 protein powder Vanile cream

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Matrix is awesome. Should be a good fit. Mint cookie is my favorite by them.

AnabolicJuich

AnabolicJuich

Banned
Awards
Matrix is awesome. Should be a good fit. Mint cookie is my favorite by them.
yeah Matrix really great to get Pure and quallity Protein . taste also damm good though ...

by the way. how's this stack for Hardcore fat loss while keep size and strengh.

PES Alphamine
PES AnaBeta Elite
Leecek Nutriotion Mass HGH
Purus labs D-pol

???
thougt of changing the Mass HGH to Omega sports Burn24 ? any suggestions?
also be using of Gaspari Anavite MultiVitamin and Cellcur CLK

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
A lot of people are loving this product. Many logs to look at. Its very delicious. I mix with a shot of water and its unbelievably tasty. Some mix it with their pwo and some with orange juice. Either way Dpol is the king of DAA :-D