PES Enhanced vs App Nut UNCUT - AnabolicMinds.com

PES Enhanced vs App Nut UNCUT

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

PES Enhanced vs App Nut UNCUT

Im sure many people have had the opportunity to sample both products. They have a somewhat similar stim profile but they both differ in effects. Whats the verdict bros, if you only had to pick one? GO!

2. New Member

I have used both and I prefer Uncut. It provides me with more energy, focus and a cleaner feeling. That is off on capsule. Enhanced is good too, but I found It harder to get the dose right. One scoop is too weak two scoops is way too strong.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I haven't tried Uncut, but I loved Enhanced's profile and have been enjoying my fruit punch mini tub a lot...true the taste could be a tiny bit better but damn, nice pumps, focus and a good wake me up constant rush of energy!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   

4. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

They each have their unique perks. Why is why I use a serving of each and love it
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm currently running enhance and I like it. Running it at 1.5 scoop sometimes two when I need that extra push. Never tried uncut.

Lol that question will get you alot of "enhance" for the simple fact everyone on this board praises and loves PES.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  6. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    I'm currently running enhance and I like it. Running it at 1.5 scoop sometimes two when I need that extra push. Never tried uncut.

Lol that question will get you alot of "enhance" for the simple fact everyone on this board praises and loves PES.
    ... and PES loves their customers!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  7. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    They each have their unique perks. Why is why I use a serving of each and love it
    Jelly. Wanna try uncut.
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

... and PES loves their customers!
    So much love
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  9. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This. One scoop Enhanced + two caps Uncut?
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post

This. One scoop Enhanced + two caps Uncut?
    Smh at Coop not following label instructions lol
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

Uncut for cardio sessions and Enhanced for weightlifting.
  12. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by aluchez View Post
    Uncut for cardio sessions and Enhanced for weightlifting.
    I think Uncut is better suited for weightlifting.

The amentoflavone in Uncut enhances the release of Ca2+ from the sarcoplasmic reticulum. Therefore, it increases the contractility of the skeletal muscle.

I will be trying Enhanced, for the first time, today.
    EvoMuse
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post

The amentoflavone in Uncut enhances the release of Ca2+ from the sarcoplasmic reticulum. Therefore, it increases the contractility of the skeletal muscle.

3 uncut is much better than 1.5 scoops of Enhanced imo.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Warning: Due to rapid strength gains of 25-50 lbs. on each major lift, muscular strength may outpace tendon strength- use accordingly.

^^ This sounded pretty sensational to me at the end of the Uncut write up so I glossed over the product. I'll give it a try after reading this thread.
  15. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Interested in how your Enhanced experience goes.

I have and enjoy both. I have yet to combine them, but do like both on their own and think they are both solid.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  179 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

havent tried uncut, enhanced was good.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/iForce-Nutrition/107510095952360
    iTrain...iCompete...iDarce!
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Haven't tried Uncut yet, unless a good guy like Dewey wants to send me samples? Enhanced is a good preworkout, you have to play with the dosing cause everyone varies. I know some don't like one scoop but one scoop works fine for me. But I like the focus and the pumps I get on Enhanced. Combine with Alphamine on fasted cardio days, you got a serious winner.
    PES Representative
  18. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lutztenways View Post
    Warning: Due to rapid strength gains of 25-50 lbs. on each major lift, muscular strength may outpace tendon strength- use accordingly.

^^ This sounded pretty sensational to me at the end of the Uncut write up so I glossed over the product. I'll give it a try after reading this thread.
    Lmfao I never saw this...thank god
  19. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Pumps.

Enhanced has leucine nitrate, as well as a heaping dose of agmatine...pretty simple if you're looking for a full spectrum preworkout.
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  20. Diamond Member

Btw, I didn't mean combining them. Both products are very potent energy-wise, and 1 serving is really all it takes. For instance, it takes like 500mg of caffeine to get me going, but 1 scoop of Enhanced is more than enough for me, and the added nitrate/agmatine/cdp-choline component puts both performance and focus over the top. While 2 scoops is a viable option, you'll find very few people who actually need that much (which is a good thing, as the tub lasts you longer!)
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

If anybody wants to try UnCut, shoot me a pm, and I'll get you hooked up.

I've only had 1 serving of Enhanced (1.5 scoop dosage), and liked it. UnCut at 3 caps blows me away with the clean energy/focus.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Appliednutriceuticals.com
    Are you ready for N.O. UPTAKE? It's a game-changer!
  22. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Pumps.

Enhanced has leucine nitrate, as well as a heaping dose of agmatine...pretty simple if you're looking for a full spectrum preworkout.
    Ya the pump was more prominent with Enhanced between the two.

Btw, I didn't mean combining them. Both products are very potent energy-wise, and 1 serving is really all it takes. For instance, it takes like 500mg of caffeine to get me going, but 1 scoop of Enhanced is more than enough for me, and the added nitrate/agmatine/cdp-choline component puts both performance and focus over the top. While 2 scoops is a viable option, you'll find very few people who actually need that much (which is a good thing, as the tub lasts you longer!)
    I thought you combined the two. I always wanted to but honestly didn't want to dilute the main actives in either by half and half so I have preferred adequate doses of either.
    PES Representative
  23. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Interested in how your Enhanced experience goes.
    Enhanced Feedback:

I'm fairly stimulant tolerant, but NO HYPE and anyone who didn't feel much from Enhanced must be crazy.

My typical preworkout is a scoop of Powershock (with some NAC), 500mg citicoline, 1g ALCAR, and EC. I sometimes toy with 9g cit mal, 2g LCLT, and 2.5 agmatine.

I used about 3/4 of the two scoop sample of Enhanced on an empty stomach. It hit me like a ton of bricks, physically. I felt a slight increase in HR, and kicked butt in the weight room.

Although the amentoflavone (in Uncut) is conducive to my dedicated Oly training, I really enjoyed Enhanced. Thanks Josh, Coop, Bolt, Ben and the fellas for the sample.
    EvoMuse
  24. Elite Member

Thanks for the feedback Domore.

I have yet to try my tub of Enhanced fasted (haven't trained fasted in awhile), but may have to give it a shot to see how intense it is. Maybe when I open my new tub of Blue Razz I will.
    PES Representative
  25. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Thanks for the feedback Domore.

I have yet to try my tub of Enhanced fasted (haven't trained fasted in awhile), but may have to give it a shot to see how intense it is. Maybe when I open my new tub of Blue Razz I will.
    I shouldn't necessarily be training fasted, but with time constraints, it is easier to do that.

The formula is right up my alley as it contains compounds I use everyday for my homemade brew.
    EvoMuse
  26. Diamond Member

Thanks for the feedback domore! I too consider myself to be absurdly stim tolerant and Enhanced is one of the few preworkouts I can feel at the recommended dose. Did I mention central stimulation is ergogenic?
  27. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Enhanced and I will give you one reason why (not my only reason)...with uncut, it is useful for burning fat. i prefer just a normal pre workout that i can use whether bulking or cutting.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

28. Elite Member

For mood and strength I like Uncut, for focus, energy and pumps I like Enhanced.
    doing my own thang!
  29. Diamond Member

Enhanced Feedback:

I'm fairly stimulant tolerant, but NO HYPE and anyone who didn't feel much from Enhanced must be crazy.

My typical preworkout is a scoop of Powershock (with some NAC), 500mg citicoline, 1g ALCAR, and EC. I sometimes toy with 9g cit mal, 2g LCLT, and 2.5 agmatine.

I used about 3/4 of the two scoop sample of Enhanced on an empty stomach. It hit me like a ton of bricks, physically. I felt a slight increase in HR, and kicked butt in the weight room.

Although the amentoflavone (in Uncut) is conducive to my dedicated Oly training, I really enjoyed Enhanced. Thanks Josh, Coop, Bolt, Ben and the fellas for the sample.
    Thanks for the review, domore!

From reviews, the biggest potentiation factor is whether someone is on an empty stomach or not.

I have a feeling that some people who say they can't feel it are probably dosing soon after food.

It is rare for a pre workout to hit me so hard in the energy department. I am like Cyrus and have a very high stimulant threshold.
    PES Representative
    http://selectprotein.com
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

I've yet to try Uncut but only heard good things.

Enhanced so far is my favorite pre-workout to date. Tunnel vision without DMAA, and ridiculous pumps. Can't beat it.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  31. Senior Member

Thanks for the feedback domore! I too consider myself to be absurdly stim tolerant and Enhanced is one of the few preworkouts I can feel at the recommended dose. Did I mention central stimulation is ergogenic?
    You know my likings too well.

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Thanks for the review, domore!

From reviews, the biggest potentiation factor is whether someone is on an empty stomach or not.

I have a feeling that some people who say they can't feel it are probably dosing soon after food.

It is rare for a pre workout to hit me so hard in the energy department. I am like Cyrus and have a very high stimulant threshold.
    Honestly, I can dose EC and not feel much from it. However, I did about a 1 and 3/4 of a scoop (from the sample packet) and I felt every bit of it.
    EvoMuse
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

I feel like the energy for both is almost equal, however i can breathe a lot better when i take Uncut.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Enhanced on Upper Body workouts, I hate crazy leg pumps so UnCut on leg days.
  34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

I feel like the energy for both is almost equal, however i can breathe a lot better when i take Uncut.
    is uncut a bronchodilater?

35. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    is uncut a bronchodilater?
    Higenamine is a beta 2 agonist, so it should have some anti-asthmatic properties. However, it is in both Uncut and Enhanced.

I'm not sure what other compounds (in Uncut) would exert that effect.
    EvoMuse
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

The higenamine is in both but i dont really feel it with Enhanced. I've tried them both on cardio heavy days. Personally i like enhanced for lifting and pump, and its a great product in that regard. Uncut is a little more versatile for me, the harder I work the more i feel it kicking in.
  37. Elite Member

Lots of enhanced love in here.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  38. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Lots of enhanced love in here.
    For good reason
  39. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lutztenways View Post

I'm pretty positive this was meant to be a *nudge, nudge, wink, wink* type joke reps have said.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  40. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    For good reason
    indeed

Similar Forum Threads

1. Getting off my butt with UNCUT from App Nut
    By NADDANME in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-15-2013, 09:15 PM
  2. Bcazo gets UNCUT and Personal with App Nut!! Mini Log
    By bcazo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 04-09-2013, 11:39 PM
  3. App nut Osteo-sport vs BCS Elastiflex???
    By nick1990 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-21-2010, 11:33 AM
  4. Black Cat(app nut) VS Swagger (Man)
    By Jbrooks in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-29-2010, 12:48 PM