PES Enhanced vs App Nut UNCUT

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
Im sure many people have had the opportunity to sample both products. They have a somewhat similar stim profile but they both differ in effects. Whats the verdict bros, if you only had to pick one? GO!

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have used both and I prefer Uncut. It provides me with more energy, focus and a cleaner feeling. That is off on capsule. Enhanced is good too, but I found It harder to get the dose right. One scoop is too weak two scoops is way too strong.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I haven't tried Uncut, but I loved Enhanced's profile and have been enjoying my fruit punch mini tub a lot...true the taste could be a tiny bit better but damn, nice pumps, focus and a good wake me up constant rush of energy!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
They each have their unique perks. Why is why I use a serving of each and love it

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm currently running enhance and I like it. Running it at 1.5 scoop sometimes two when I need that extra push. Never tried uncut.

Lol that question will get you alot of "enhance" for the simple fact everyone on this board praises and loves PES.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm currently running enhance and I like it. Running it at 1.5 scoop sometimes two when I need that extra push. Never tried uncut.

Lol that question will get you alot of "enhance" for the simple fact everyone on this board praises and loves PES.
... and PES loves their customers! :D

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
Uncut for cardio sessions and Enhanced for weightlifting.

domore

Awards
Uncut for cardio sessions and Enhanced for weightlifting.
I think Uncut is better suited for weightlifting.

The amentoflavone in Uncut enhances the release of Ca2+ from the sarcoplasmic reticulum. Therefore, it increases the contractility of the skeletal muscle.

I will be trying Enhanced, for the first time, today.

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards

The amentoflavone in Uncut enhances the release of Ca2+ from the sarcoplasmic reticulum. Therefore, it increases the contractility of the skeletal muscle.

3 uncut is much better than 1.5 scoops of Enhanced imo.

Lutztenways

Lutztenways

Awards
Warning: Due to rapid strength gains of 25-50 lbs. on each major lift, muscular strength may outpace tendon strength- use accordingly.

^^ This sounded pretty sensational to me at the end of the Uncut write up so I glossed over the product. I'll give it a try after reading this thread.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Interested in how your Enhanced experience goes. :)

I have and enjoy both. I have yet to combine them, but do like both on their own and think they are both solid.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haven't tried Uncut yet, unless a good guy like Dewey wants to send me samples? Enhanced is a good preworkout, you have to play with the dosing cause everyone varies. I know some don't like one scoop but one scoop works fine for me. But I like the focus and the pumps I get on Enhanced. Combine with Alphamine on fasted cardio days, you got a serious winner.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Warning: Due to rapid strength gains of 25-50 lbs. on each major lift, muscular strength may outpace tendon strength- use accordingly.

^^ This sounded pretty sensational to me at the end of the Uncut write up so I glossed over the product. I'll give it a try after reading this thread.
Lmfao I never saw this...thank god

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pumps.

Enhanced has leucine nitrate, as well as a heaping dose of agmatine...pretty simple if you're looking for a full spectrum preworkout.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
They each have their unique perks. Why is why I use a serving of each and love it
Btw, I didn't mean combining them. Both products are very potent energy-wise, and 1 serving is really all it takes. For instance, it takes like 500mg of caffeine to get me going, but 1 scoop of Enhanced is more than enough for me, and the added nitrate/agmatine/cdp-choline component puts both performance and focus over the top. While 2 scoops is a viable option, you'll find very few people who actually need that much (which is a good thing, as the tub lasts you longer!)

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
If anybody wants to try UnCut, shoot me a pm, and I'll get you hooked up.

I've only had 1 serving of Enhanced (1.5 scoop dosage), and liked it. UnCut at 3 caps blows me away with the clean energy/focus.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pumps.

Enhanced has leucine nitrate, as well as a heaping dose of agmatine...pretty simple if you're looking for a full spectrum preworkout.
Ya the pump was more prominent with Enhanced between the two.

Btw, I didn't mean combining them. Both products are very potent energy-wise, and 1 serving is really all it takes. For instance, it takes like 500mg of caffeine to get me going, but 1 scoop of Enhanced is more than enough for me, and the added nitrate/agmatine/cdp-choline component puts both performance and focus over the top. While 2 scoops is a viable option, you'll find very few people who actually need that much (which is a good thing, as the tub lasts you longer!)
I thought you combined the two. I always wanted to but honestly didn't want to dilute the main actives in either by half and half so I have preferred adequate doses of either.

domore

Awards
Interested in how your Enhanced experience goes. :)
Enhanced Feedback:

I'm fairly stimulant tolerant, but NO HYPE and anyone who didn't feel much from Enhanced must be crazy.

My typical preworkout is a scoop of Powershock (with some NAC), 500mg citicoline, 1g ALCAR, and EC. I sometimes toy with 9g cit mal, 2g LCLT, and 2.5 agmatine.

I used about 3/4 of the two scoop sample of Enhanced on an empty stomach. It hit me like a ton of bricks, physically. I felt a slight increase in HR, and kicked butt in the weight room.

Although the amentoflavone (in Uncut) is conducive to my dedicated Oly training, I really enjoyed Enhanced. Thanks Josh, Coop, Bolt, Ben and the fellas for the sample.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback Domore. :)

I have yet to try my tub of Enhanced fasted (haven't trained fasted in awhile), but may have to give it a shot to see how intense it is. Maybe when I open my new tub of Blue Razz I will.

domore

Awards
Thanks for the feedback Domore. :)

I have yet to try my tub of Enhanced fasted (haven't trained fasted in awhile), but may have to give it a shot to see how intense it is. Maybe when I open my new tub of Blue Razz I will.
I shouldn't necessarily be training fasted, but with time constraints, it is easier to do that.

The formula is right up my alley as it contains compounds I use everyday for my homemade brew.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Thanks for the feedback domore! I too consider myself to be absurdly stim tolerant and Enhanced is one of the few preworkouts I can feel at the recommended dose. Did I mention central stimulation is ergogenic? :D

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Enhanced and I will give you one reason why (not my only reason)...with uncut, it is useful for burning fat. i prefer just a normal pre workout that i can use whether bulking or cutting.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
For mood and strength I like Uncut, for focus, energy and pumps I like Enhanced.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Enhanced Feedback:

I'm fairly stimulant tolerant, but NO HYPE and anyone who didn't feel much from Enhanced must be crazy.

My typical preworkout is a scoop of Powershock (with some NAC), 500mg citicoline, 1g ALCAR, and EC. I sometimes toy with 9g cit mal, 2g LCLT, and 2.5 agmatine.

I used about 3/4 of the two scoop sample of Enhanced on an empty stomach. It hit me like a ton of bricks, physically. I felt a slight increase in HR, and kicked butt in the weight room.

Although the amentoflavone (in Uncut) is conducive to my dedicated Oly training, I really enjoyed Enhanced. Thanks Josh, Coop, Bolt, Ben and the fellas for the sample.
Thanks for the review, domore!

From reviews, the biggest potentiation factor is whether someone is on an empty stomach or not.

I have a feeling that some people who say they can't feel it are probably dosing soon after food.

It is rare for a pre workout to hit me so hard in the energy department. I am like Cyrus and have a very high stimulant threshold.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I've yet to try Uncut but only heard good things.

Enhanced so far is my favorite pre-workout to date. Tunnel vision without DMAA, and ridiculous pumps. Can't beat it.

domore

Awards
Thanks for the feedback domore! I too consider myself to be absurdly stim tolerant and Enhanced is one of the few preworkouts I can feel at the recommended dose. Did I mention central stimulation is ergogenic? :D
:) You know my likings too well.

Thanks for the review, domore!

From reviews, the biggest potentiation factor is whether someone is on an empty stomach or not.

I have a feeling that some people who say they can't feel it are probably dosing soon after food.

It is rare for a pre workout to hit me so hard in the energy department. I am like Cyrus and have a very high stimulant threshold.
Honestly, I can dose EC and not feel much from it. However, I did about a 1 and 3/4 of a scoop (from the sample packet) and I felt every bit of it.

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
I feel like the energy for both is almost equal, however i can breathe a lot better when i take Uncut.

d1sc1ple

Awards
Enhanced on Upper Body workouts, I hate crazy leg pumps so UnCut on leg days.

domore

Awards
I feel like the energy for both is almost equal, however i can breathe a lot better when i take Uncut.
is uncut a bronchodilater?
Higenamine is a beta 2 agonist, so it should have some anti-asthmatic properties. However, it is in both Uncut and Enhanced.

I'm not sure what other compounds (in Uncut) would exert that effect.

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
The higenamine is in both but i dont really feel it with Enhanced. I've tried them both on cardio heavy days. Personally i like enhanced for lifting and pump, and its a great product in that regard. Uncut is a little more versatile for me, the harder I work the more i feel it kicking in.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Lots of enhanced love in here.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I'm pretty positive this was meant to be a *nudge, nudge, wink, wink* type joke reps have said.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Haven't tried Enhanced YET, but I have been using Uncut and it is a solid product. 2 caps gives a good focus and energy, while 3 is supped up for more tired days. All problem is I get a crash from 3. It's not a real bad "I can't function crash" but it is noticeable. Overall I am happy with it and look forward to Enhanced as the profile looks great IMO.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Haven't tried Enhanced YET, but I have been using Uncut and it is a solid product. 2 caps gives a good focus and energy, while 3 is supped up for more tired days. All problem is I get a crash from 3. It's not a real bad "I can't function crash" but it is noticeable. Overall I am happy with it and look forward to Enhanced as the profile looks great IMO.
I think you'll really enjoy Enhanced based on your feedback of other products. The energy lasts exceptionally long with a smooth comedown, so do not concern yourself with a crash, as I've seen nil reports as of yet

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think you'll really enjoy Enhanced based on your feedback of other products. The energy lasts exceptionally long with a smooth comedown, so do not concern yourself with a crash, as I've seen nil reports as of yet
I'll let you know how it goes. That and Conquer are my next two to try list.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love PES but I honestly saw nothing on Enhanced. I have a tub at home and have used it at varied doses from 1 to 3 scoops on full to medium to empty stomachs. I found myself yawning at the gym on 3 scoops. I must seriously be a non-responder to this stuff. I remember not thinking the "OG" Craze was effecting me either..

On the other hand, I also own UNCUT and love it. Great energy at 2-3 caps and utilize it for cardio in the AM and for weight sessions.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love PES but I honestly saw nothing on Enhanced. I have a tub at home and have used it at varied doses from 1 to 3 scoops on full to medium to empty stomachs. I found myself yawning at the gym on 3 scoops. I must seriously be a non-responder to this stuff. I remember not thinking the "OG" Craze was effecting me either..

On the other hand, I also own UNCUT and love it. Great energy at 2-3 caps and utilize it for cardio in the AM and for weight sessions.
Three scoops is 375mg of caffeine and 1.5g of agmatine. Even if we took out all of the other ingredients you should be able to feel energy and pump lol.

Two scoops on an empty stomach is very strong and I used to use 800mg caffeine pure workout on occasion (no joke).

Did you take it on an empty stomach?

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Three scoops is 375mg of caffeine and 1.5g of agmatine. Even if we took out all of the other ingredients you should be able to feel energy and pump lol.

Two scoops on an empty stomach is very strong and I used to use 800mg caffeine pure workout on occasion (no joke).

Did you take it on an empty stomach?
Yes. I tried it in all varied ways I could. Seriously I wanted to love this product. It does literally nothing for me in light of anything users have been raving about and I feel zero energy. Could it be possible I got a bunk batch of this?? Perhaps some manufacturing rare-goof up or something? I purchased a bunch of new pre's and still have 70% of this sitting on my fridge because it's doing nothing for me.. :sad:

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes. I tried it in all varied ways I could. Seriously I wanted to love this product. It does literally nothing for me in light of anything users have been raving about and I feel zero energy. Could it be possible I got a bunk batch of this?? Perhaps some manufacturing rare-goof up or something? I purchased a bunch of new pre's and still have 70% of this sitting on my fridge because it's doing nothing for me.. :sad:
I'll give u $10 bucks for it :)

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
simlar experience here. 1 scoop i can barely feel, and i can feel a few sips of coffee. 8 grams provide some nice mood elevation and a good stimulant feel but not even close to uncut or d-stunner for example. i have the uk version btw, but i think nohype and tommytuffguy had the us version?
maybe nitrates or too much choline can make some people lethargic?
what could be the explanation for accounts including "1 scoop is extremely strong, 2 will kill you and i habe taken 2kgs of ephedrine pwo before" and "it didn't do anything."

this really interests me, as i have never witnessed something like that. a lot of love/hate relatiosnhips towards products feel, but never such a strong ddicrepancy between extreme effects and basically no effects.

may try stacking 2 scoops with some phenylpiracetam soon. so far i think my best pwo for strength is 3 caps uncut and best for euphoric energy is d-stunner.

yeah, threads kind of old but i commented here, since the guy mentioning his lack of effects and i googled it to death already.

thanks for any input. oh and yes, taken fasted and all that.

regards
redman

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MidwestBeast Supplement Auction 2
CATdiesel76 Supplement Auction 1
Xrkc6x PES 111
Hockeyaus33 Supplements 5
Supplements 11