PES Enhanced vs App Nut UNCUT

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Elite Member
    rob112's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,991
    Rep Power
    370514
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    92.4%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Haven't tried Enhanced YET, but I have been using Uncut and it is a solid product. 2 caps gives a good focus and energy, while 3 is supped up for more tired days. All problem is I get a crash from 3. It's not a real bad "I can't function crash" but it is noticeable. Overall I am happy with it and look forward to Enhanced as the profile looks great IMO.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS

  2. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,667
    Rep Power
    6777729
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    23.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    Haven't tried Enhanced YET, but I have been using Uncut and it is a solid product. 2 caps gives a good focus and energy, while 3 is supped up for more tired days. All problem is I get a crash from 3. It's not a real bad "I can't function crash" but it is noticeable. Overall I am happy with it and look forward to Enhanced as the profile looks great IMO.
    I think you'll really enjoy Enhanced based on your feedback of other products. The energy lasts exceptionally long with a smooth comedown, so do not concern yourself with a crash, as I've seen nil reports as of yet
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  3. Elite Member
    rob112's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,991
    Rep Power
    370514
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    92.4%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    I think you'll really enjoy Enhanced based on your feedback of other products. The energy lasts exceptionally long with a smooth comedown, so do not concern yourself with a crash, as I've seen nil reports as of yet
    I'll let you know how it goes. That and Conquer are my next two to try list.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    thedarce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    729
    Rep Power
    383100
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    42.26%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    I'll let you know how it goes. That and Conquer are my next two to try list.
    hell yeah buddy!

    not going to lie, will prolly mix both when i get tubs in.
  5. New Member
    TommyTuffGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    34
    Posts
    239
    Rep Power
    58484
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    98.11%

    I love PES but I honestly saw nothing on Enhanced. I have a tub at home and have used it at varied doses from 1 to 3 scoops on full to medium to empty stomachs. I found myself yawning at the gym on 3 scoops. I must seriously be a non-responder to this stuff. I remember not thinking the "OG" Craze was effecting me either..

    On the other hand, I also own UNCUT and love it. Great energy at 2-3 caps and utilize it for cardio in the AM and for weight sessions.
  6. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,446
    Rep Power
    10742713
    Level
    108
    Lv. Percent
    28.64%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    I love PES but I honestly saw nothing on Enhanced. I have a tub at home and have used it at varied doses from 1 to 3 scoops on full to medium to empty stomachs. I found myself yawning at the gym on 3 scoops. I must seriously be a non-responder to this stuff. I remember not thinking the "OG" Craze was effecting me either..

    On the other hand, I also own UNCUT and love it. Great energy at 2-3 caps and utilize it for cardio in the AM and for weight sessions.
    Three scoops is 375mg of caffeine and 1.5g of agmatine. Even if we took out all of the other ingredients you should be able to feel energy and pump lol.

    Two scoops on an empty stomach is very strong and I used to use 800mg caffeine pure workout on occasion (no joke).

    Did you take it on an empty stomach?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  7. New Member
    TommyTuffGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    34
    Posts
    239
    Rep Power
    58484
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    98.11%

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Three scoops is 375mg of caffeine and 1.5g of agmatine. Even if we took out all of the other ingredients you should be able to feel energy and pump lol.

    Two scoops on an empty stomach is very strong and I used to use 800mg caffeine pure workout on occasion (no joke).

    Did you take it on an empty stomach?
    Yes. I tried it in all varied ways I could. Seriously I wanted to love this product. It does literally nothing for me in light of anything users have been raving about and I feel zero energy. Could it be possible I got a bunk batch of this?? Perhaps some manufacturing rare-goof up or something? I purchased a bunch of new pre's and still have 70% of this sitting on my fridge because it's doing nothing for me..
  8. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,947
    Rep Power
    2028746
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    45.91%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post

    Yes. I tried it in all varied ways I could. Seriously I wanted to love this product. It does literally nothing for me in light of anything users have been raving about and I feel zero energy. Could it be possible I got a bunk batch of this?? Perhaps some manufacturing rare-goof up or something? I purchased a bunch of new pre's and still have 70% of this sitting on my fridge because it's doing nothing for me..
    I'll give u $10 bucks for it :-)
    [/COLOR]I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  9. Elite Member
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,985
    Rep Power
    7211398
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    29.97%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    I'll give u $10 bucks for it :-)
    Lol smart man
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  10. New Member
    redman24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    430
    Rep Power
    6772
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    18.54%

    simlar experience here. 1 scoop i can barely feel, and i can feel a few sips of coffee. 8 grams provide some nice mood elevation and a good stimulant feel but not even close to uncut or d-stunner for example. i have the uk version btw, but i think nohype and tommytuffguy had the us version?
    maybe nitrates or too much choline can make some people lethargic?
    what could be the explanation for accounts including "1 scoop is extremely strong, 2 will kill you and i habe taken 2kgs of ephedrine pwo before" and "it didn't do anything."

    this really interests me, as i have never witnessed something like that. a lot of love/hate relatiosnhips towards products feel, but never such a strong ddicrepancy between extreme effects and basically no effects.

    may try stacking 2 scoops with some phenylpiracetam soon. so far i think my best pwo for strength is 3 caps uncut and best for euphoric energy is d-stunner.

    yeah, threads kind of old but i commented here, since the guy mentioning his lack of effects and i googled it to death already.

    thanks for any input. oh and yes, taken fasted and all that.

    regards
    redman
  11. New Member
    redman24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    430
    Rep Power
    6772
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    18.54%

    palim, palim....
  12. New Member
    redman24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    430
    Rep Power
    6772
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    18.54%

    3 scoops, 35 min. in. i do feel some kind of stimulation, but it's not the kind where you wanna lift something heavy. is it possible too much choline relaxes me?
    uncut works great for me btw. right now i am even too lazy to take a shower.

    oh well maybe after todays workout i will speak differently
  13. Senior Member
    AdelV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,950
    Rep Power
    45195
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    67.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I found myself yawning on Enhanced too! I didnt enjoy Craze, but do remember pushing harder! Im yet to try Uncut, but am looking forwards to it.
  14. Senior Member
    cheftepesh1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,062
    Rep Power
    831193
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    77.42%
    Achievements Posting ProActivity Pro

    I have used both and of the two uncut was better. If you are looking for the burn and energy try level II
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Getting off my butt with UNCUT from App Nut
    By NADDANME in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-15-2013, 11:15 PM
  2. Bcazo gets UNCUT and Personal with App Nut!! Mini Log
    By bcazo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 04-10-2013, 01:39 AM
  3. App nut Osteo-sport vs BCS Elastiflex???
    By nick1990 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-21-2010, 01:33 PM
  4. Black Cat(app nut) VS Swagger (Man)
    By Jbrooks in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-29-2010, 02:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in