PES Enhanced vs App Nut UNCUT - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

PES Enhanced vs App Nut UNCUT

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Haven't tried Enhanced YET, but I have been using Uncut and it is a solid product. 2 caps gives a good focus and energy, while 3 is supped up for more tired days. All problem is I get a crash from 3. It's not a real bad "I can't function crash" but it is noticeable. Overall I am happy with it and look forward to Enhanced as the profile looks great IMO.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    Haven't tried Enhanced YET, but I have been using Uncut and it is a solid product. 2 caps gives a good focus and energy, while 3 is supped up for more tired days. All problem is I get a crash from 3. It's not a real bad "I can't function crash" but it is noticeable. Overall I am happy with it and look forward to Enhanced as the profile looks great IMO.
    I think you'll really enjoy Enhanced based on your feedback of other products. The energy lasts exceptionally long with a smooth comedown, so do not concern yourself with a crash, as I've seen nil reports as of yet
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

I think you'll really enjoy Enhanced based on your feedback of other products. The energy lasts exceptionally long with a smooth comedown, so do not concern yourself with a crash, as I've seen nil reports as of yet
    I'll let you know how it goes. That and Conquer are my next two to try list.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  179 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    I'll let you know how it goes. That and Conquer are my next two to try list.
    hell yeah buddy!

not going to lie, will prolly mix both when i get tubs in.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/iForce-Nutrition/107510095952360
    iTrain...iCompete...iDarce!
  5. New Member

Reputation Reputation

I love PES but I honestly saw nothing on Enhanced. I have a tub at home and have used it at varied doses from 1 to 3 scoops on full to medium to empty stomachs. I found myself yawning at the gym on 3 scoops. I must seriously be a non-responder to this stuff. I remember not thinking the "OG" Craze was effecting me either..

On the other hand, I also own UNCUT and love it. Great energy at 2-3 caps and utilize it for cardio in the AM and for weight sessions.
  6. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    I love PES but I honestly saw nothing on Enhanced. I have a tub at home and have used it at varied doses from 1 to 3 scoops on full to medium to empty stomachs. I found myself yawning at the gym on 3 scoops. I must seriously be a non-responder to this stuff. I remember not thinking the "OG" Craze was effecting me either..

On the other hand, I also own UNCUT and love it. Great energy at 2-3 caps and utilize it for cardio in the AM and for weight sessions.
    Three scoops is 375mg of caffeine and 1.5g of agmatine. Even if we took out all of the other ingredients you should be able to feel energy and pump lol.

Two scoops on an empty stomach is very strong and I used to use 800mg caffeine pure workout on occasion (no joke).

Did you take it on an empty stomach?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  7. New Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Three scoops is 375mg of caffeine and 1.5g of agmatine. Even if we took out all of the other ingredients you should be able to feel energy and pump lol.

Two scoops on an empty stomach is very strong and I used to use 800mg caffeine pure workout on occasion (no joke).

Did you take it on an empty stomach?
    Yes. I tried it in all varied ways I could. Seriously I wanted to love this product. It does literally nothing for me in light of anything users have been raving about and I feel zero energy. Could it be possible I got a bunk batch of this?? Perhaps some manufacturing rare-goof up or something? I purchased a bunch of new pre's and still have 70% of this sitting on my fridge because it's doing nothing for me..
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post

Yes. I tried it in all varied ways I could. Seriously I wanted to love this product. It does literally nothing for me in light of anything users have been raving about and I feel zero energy. Could it be possible I got a bunk batch of this?? Perhaps some manufacturing rare-goof up or something? I purchased a bunch of new pre's and still have 70% of this sitting on my fridge because it's doing nothing for me..
    I'll give u $10 bucks for it :-)
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  9. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    I'll give u $10 bucks for it :-)
    Lol smart man
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  10. New Member

simlar experience here. 1 scoop i can barely feel, and i can feel a few sips of coffee. 8 grams provide some nice mood elevation and a good stimulant feel but not even close to uncut or d-stunner for example. i have the uk version btw, but i think nohype and tommytuffguy had the us version?
    maybe nitrates or too much choline can make some people lethargic?
    what could be the explanation for accounts including "1 scoop is extremely strong, 2 will kill you and i habe taken 2kgs of ephedrine pwo before" and "it didn't do anything."

this really interests me, as i have never witnessed something like that. a lot of love/hate relatiosnhips towards products feel, but never such a strong ddicrepancy between extreme effects and basically no effects.

may try stacking 2 scoops with some phenylpiracetam soon. so far i think my best pwo for strength is 3 caps uncut and best for euphoric energy is d-stunner.

yeah, threads kind of old but i commented here, since the guy mentioning his lack of effects and i googled it to death already.

thanks for any input. oh and yes, taken fasted and all that.

regards
    redman
  11. New Member

palim, palim....
  12. New Member

3 scoops, 35 min. in. i do feel some kind of stimulation, but it's not the kind where you wanna lift something heavy. is it possible too much choline relaxes me?
    uncut works great for me btw. right now i am even too lazy to take a shower.

oh well maybe after todays workout i will speak differently
  13. Senior Member

I found myself yawning on Enhanced too! I didnt enjoy Craze, but do remember pushing harder! Im yet to try Uncut, but am looking forwards to it.
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I have used both and of the two uncut was better. If you are looking for the burn and energy try level II

Similar Forum Threads

1. Getting off my butt with UNCUT from App Nut
    By NADDANME in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-15-2013, 09:15 PM
  2. Bcazo gets UNCUT and Personal with App Nut!! Mini Log
    By bcazo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 04-09-2013, 11:39 PM
  3. App nut Osteo-sport vs BCS Elastiflex???
    By nick1990 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-21-2010, 11:33 AM
  4. Black Cat(app nut) VS Swagger (Man)
    By Jbrooks in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-29-2010, 12:48 PM