testosterone boosting suppliment?

RUSSELL78

RUSSELL78

Awards
Please give me some advice on what to use to boost my testosterone !

Fraser7276

Awards
If your looking for a natty test booster there are hundreds available. Maybe try Bulgarian tribulus terrestris? Seems to work for me, admittedly more so in the bedroom department!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How old are u man?

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right on man. Just making sure I wasn't gonna recommend a test booster to a 17 yr old or something. Check out the reviews on Purus Dpol. I personally like the Dpol/recycle combo myself. PES AB and ABE, NLA T blast and USP test powder also seem to get a lot of good reviews.

RUSSELL78

RUSSELL78

Awards
Thanks a lot Dan! I appreciate all that I will check that out

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right on man. Just making sure I wasn't gonna recommend a test booster to a 17 yr old or something. Check out the reviews on Purus Dpol. I personally like the Dpol/recycle combo myself. PES AB and ABE, NLA T blast and USP test powder also seem to get a lot of good reviews.
I've heard good things about dpol and recycle
. I'm a daa and erase fan myself but dpol/recycle is a close second.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Super test by beast nutrition Is pretty good

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I second the Dpol/Recycle combo. Awesome stack. You will be shootin loads alllll over the place. Lol

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tropinol XP and Intimidate are my favorite test boosters right now.. Maca I love for libido! Stacks amazing with everything!

Mike

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

While you will rarely see Anabeta regarded as a testosterone booster, it dose-dependently increases testosterone in the murine model:

As you can see, the 100 mg/kg and 150mg/kg groups (EE100 and EE150, respectively) were more effective than testosterone injections (TG). The full 3.2g of anacyclus pyrethrum that you get from Anabeta is equivalent to 274 mg/kg in rats. Ponder that for a second

The cool thing about Anabeta is that the research shows that it does continue to elevate testosterone and other markers at 2 weeks post-use and likely beyond. So if anything, while the benefits may fade with time off as with anything else, they should last longer than most supplements after ceasing use.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Tropinol XP, Testabolan v2, PCT Assist are all personal favorites of mine

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you can find any Prometheus Rising + Nolvadren XT is an all time favorite of mine.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tropinol XP, Testabolan v2, PCT Assist are all personal favorites of mine
Have any Tropinol XP for a brother??
Lol.
I've been drooling over it since I read fadogia.