DAA and age

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
So i see a lot of cool supplements coming out like D-pol and i realize at 19 natural testosterone boosters will have no benefits for me until i am much older. I am not that sure how DAA works though is it also something that wont be that great until i am 25-30+?

braxbrah

Awards
Your test levels at your age are already sky high, DAA stimulates natural production so will be much better for people after the age of late 20's when they start to decrease by age. Spend your money elsewhere in all honesty.

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
thanks that was exactly the kind of answer i was looking for

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
thanks that was exactly the kind of answer i was looking for
You already have a great physique, I would consider just changing goals around to find more motivation or pushing yourself harder in a new routine and getting more food with that cash ;) that and good old staples should be everything one needs at that age.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya it can be hard to try and determine where to throw your cash when you have some of that disposable income and not as much real life stuff to have to pay off. If lifting and training really interest you and you do have money to spare throw it into some nice training books, etc. There is sooooo much out there in terms of training so experiment with things even if you don't like the idea because you never know! :)

I know that seemed a little off topic but ya at your age DAA based products are probably not the best route to go. Look into just the basics (some nice threads on here for that) if you really want to, but otherwise just work hard in and out of the gym.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
if you read around, youll find some interesting kind of under-the-rug supplements that you might end up throwing money into. i have a list of **** i wannalay with, but not enough money to pull them in lol. some examples are things like the preworkout enhanced, eviscerate smoulder, abliderate, Ur spray, pump spray, joint force, **** like that

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Dpol and DAA works when you have low test. Taking it with high test is like bringing sand to a beach. I did like using dpol and the vit D dose is great. Enjoy your virile gains OP.

zv3

zv3

Awards
I wish I was 20 and did not have to take DAA. :cockblockedsad:

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Dpol and DAA works when you have low test. Taking it with high test is like bringing sand to a beach. I did like using dpol and the vit D dose is great. Enjoy your virile gains OP.
That's not true at all. Daycrawler (a member here) has unusually high natural test levels, with DAA his test levels went past the regular natural test threshold of human males, and he is not old :). And not only because of him am I saying this, that's just a close to home reference, anyhow...forum search or pubmed if you want to lean more about it and why.

flamini

flamini

Awards
So i see a lot of cool supplements coming out like D-pol and i realize at 19 natural testosterone boosters will have no benefits for me until i am much older. I am not that sure how DAA works though is it also something that wont be that great until i am 25-30+?
DAA Studies were done on HEALTHY MALES 18 and over. Key work here is not "over" , it's "18". Multiple studies show DAA increases test 33% after 2 weeks on young healthy males. It will raise your test levels, but maybe not do what your expecting.

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
^^ i know this is why companies loved DAA, the tests were on healthy adults, in the prime of thier test levels and still increased levels.

but that being said, and looking at your AVI, if you feel like you're not making gains/plateauing, i'd change something up: nutrition, workout routine, etc.

after and only after then try out intimidate or tropinol XP ;)

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
Looked at some revieews and opinions from people on other sites and did my best to understand the pubmed with my basic chem 115 understanding lol and it seems like this would be a good supplement to consider at any age. I'm gona do a bit of product comparison now I think

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looked at some revieews and opinions from people on other sites and did my best to understand the pubmed with my basic chem 115 understanding lol and it seems like this would be a good supplement to consider at any age. I'm gona do a bit of product comparison now I think
Check out Pure Test. 2 bottles will last a full 30 days and Nutra has them for around 12 bucks a bottle. Revolution PCT stack with Pure Test very well also. Promotes quality lean muscle gain with other goodies for health and well being also.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At 19 you should have pretty decent hormone levels. With that being said there is nothing to say that you wouldn't benefit from DAA. There isn't any sort of upper range threshold that makes it ineffective.

- Valdez