Daa triazole combo, result and Question?

  1. Registered User
    apiandfree's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    52
    Posts
    5
    Answers
    0

    Daa triazole combo, result and Question?


    I Just finish a combo of Daa (PVL) with triazole (driven sport). Very happy with the result. I have put around 5lbs of muscle and now I can see my habs. At 51, after trying so many supplement (test booster) it's a good thing for me! The only negative side, is the joint pain. Hazard or many year of training now showing? (I have read before that some user have this isue after taking DAA). IT's been two weeks now that I stop Triazole and the pain start to go away but in the same time, since I have this pain I train more light the last two weeks...
    I have read on a lot of forum that triazole work better after taking DAA. Same thing with Ah-d and a lot of product whos is supposed to lower estrogen production. My question is: Do you think I have to elevate my testo before using those product? (product who lower estrogen) If not, how long can I start using triazole again? I read about 8 weeks?
    Did someone around my age have good result with similar product?

    Thanks!

    Mark.
    p.s: Sorry for my anglish writing I'm french speaking.

  2. Registered User
    bono1132's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    413
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by apiandfree View Post
    I Just finish a combo of Daa (PVL) with triazole (driven sport). Very happy with the result. I have put around 5lbs of muscle and now I can see my habs. At 51, after trying so many supplement (test booster) it's a good thing for me! The only negative side, is the joint pain. Hazard or many year of training now showing? (I have read before that some user have this isue after taking DAA). IT's been two weeks now that I stop Triazole and the pain start to go away but in the same time, since I have this pain I train more light the last two weeks...
    I have read on a lot of forum that triazole work better after taking DAA. Same thing with Ah-d and a lot of product whos is supposed to lower estrogen production. My question is: Do you think I have to elevate my testo before using those product? (product who lower estrogen) If not, how long can I start using triazole again? I read about 8 weeks?
    Did someone around my age have good result with similar product?

    Thanks!

    Mark.
    p.s: Sorry for my anglish writing I'm french speaking.
    I've run triazole several times and love it! How many weeks did you run it? If you ran it four weeks take two off. If you ran eight weeks take four off. Because DAA can build prolactin levels up, its better to run the first two to four weeks just DAA then run triazole with the DAA (for whatever is left of the 8 weeks of DAA) then run triazole solo (again for whatever is left to reach 8 weeks total) the sore joints are from the lowered estrogen take some joint support for sure! An kick some ass!
  3. Registered User
    horizons's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    802
    Answers
    0


    Triazole did absolutely nothing for me
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    apiandfree's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    52
    Posts
    5
    Answers
    0

    Cycle and more Info


    Thanks Bono, I have run my cycle exactly the way you did. I have start with DAA and I run triazole alone at the end. Do you know (or someone who read this thread) people who are taking Triazole alone or AH-D without making a DAA cycle before?

    The reason I'm asking is I'm not quit sure DAA is really responsable for my gain... Did not feel anything on it...

    Thanks.

    Mark

    For more info, I train one day "on" one day "off". I don't push the way I did when I was younger. I concentrate more on the lift and the motion. I eat clean, used Isoflex for whey, BCAA, Glutamine, and the new creatine "Build HD" by BPI who I think work great. (I was using purple-k before). I'm taking aroun 4000 IU vitamin D, Flax oïl and a good Multi Vitamin. Once in a while used Gaspari Super Pump.
  5. Registered User
    bono1132's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    413
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by apiandfree View Post
    Thanks Bono, I have run my cycle exactly the way you did. I have start with DAA and I run triazole alone at the end. Do you know (or someone who read this thread) people who are taking Triazole alone or AH-D without making a DAA cycle before?

    The reason I'm asking is I'm not quit sure DAA is really responsable for my gain... Did not feel anything on it...

    Thanks.

    Mark

    For more info, I train one day "on" one day "off". I don't push the way I did when I was younger. I concentrate more on the lift and the motion. I eat clean, used Isoflex for whey, BCAA, Glutamine, and the new creatine "Build HD" by BPI who I think work great. (I was using purple-k before). I'm taking aroun 4000 IU vitamin D, Flax oïl and a good Multi Vitamin. Once in a while used Gaspari Super Pump.
    Honestly I would stay away from ah-d. Erase or triazole are much better products. You can run triazole alone, yes! DAA hits a different pathway as far as test boosting goes which is why peope like to stack it. You could even look at titanium xl with triazole would probably be a good combo too!
  6. Registered User
    apiandfree's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    52
    Posts
    5
    Answers
    0


    Thank you Bono, I will definitely give a try with Erase. A read good review about this product. I will concider titanium Xl after some research.
    Thanks again!

    Mark.
  7. Registered User
    bono1132's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    413
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by apiandfree View Post
    Thank you Bono, I will definitely give a try with Erase. A read good review about this product. I will concider titanium Xl after some research.
    Thanks again!

    Mark.
    If you go with erase instead of triazole, be sure you go with erase not erase pro. If triazole is drying your joints out erase can be worse, with regular erase you can drop dosage down if joints are sore or libido goes down! Again, i know people love stacking titanium xl or daa with it. With titanium xl you really would be fine running it at the same time! Good luck man!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-13-2012, 08:23 AM
  2. First Cycle Results and Questions
    By WunHungLo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-14-2008, 05:16 PM
  3. DHEA - blood work, results and questions
    By RugbyHooligan in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-14-2007, 07:23 PM
  4. Cycle results and questions/ideas
    By ShredHead in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-17-2004, 03:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in