Daa triazole combo, result and Question?

apiandfree

Awards
I Just finish a combo of Daa (PVL) with triazole (driven sport). Very happy with the result. I have put around 5lbs of muscle and now I can see my habs. At 51, after trying so many supplement (test booster) it's a good thing for me! The only negative side, is the joint pain. Hazard or many year of training now showing? (I have read before that some user have this isue after taking DAA). IT's been two weeks now that I stop Triazole and the pain start to go away but in the same time, since I have this pain I train more light the last two weeks...
I have read on a lot of forum that triazole work better after taking DAA. Same thing with Ah-d and a lot of product whos is supposed to lower estrogen production. My question is: Do you think I have to elevate my testo before using those product? (product who lower estrogen) If not, how long can I start using triazole again? I read about 8 weeks?
Did someone around my age have good result with similar product?

Thanks!

Mark.
p.s: Sorry for my anglish writing I'm french speaking.

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
I Just finish a combo of Daa (PVL) with triazole (driven sport). Very happy with the result. I have put around 5lbs of muscle and now I can see my habs. At 51, after trying so many supplement (test booster) it's a good thing for me! The only negative side, is the joint pain. Hazard or many year of training now showing? (I have read before that some user have this isue after taking DAA). IT's been two weeks now that I stop Triazole and the pain start to go away but in the same time, since I have this pain I train more light the last two weeks...
I have read on a lot of forum that triazole work better after taking DAA. Same thing with Ah-d and a lot of product whos is supposed to lower estrogen production. My question is: Do you think I have to elevate my testo before using those product? (product who lower estrogen) If not, how long can I start using triazole again? I read about 8 weeks?
Did someone around my age have good result with similar product?

Thanks!

Mark.
p.s: Sorry for my anglish writing I'm french speaking.
I've run triazole several times and love it! How many weeks did you run it? If you ran it four weeks take two off. If you ran eight weeks take four off. Because DAA can build prolactin levels up, its better to run the first two to four weeks just DAA then run triazole with the DAA (for whatever is left of the 8 weeks of DAA) then run triazole solo (again for whatever is left to reach 8 weeks total) the sore joints are from the lowered estrogen take some joint support for sure! An kick some ass!

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Triazole did absolutely nothing for me

apiandfree

Awards
Cycle and more Info

Thanks Bono, I have run my cycle exactly the way you did. I have start with DAA and I run triazole alone at the end. Do you know (or someone who read this thread) people who are taking Triazole alone or AH-D without making a DAA cycle before?

The reason I'm asking is I'm not quit sure DAA is really responsable for my gain... Did not feel anything on it...

Thanks.

Mark

For more info, I train one day "on" one day "off". I don't push the way I did when I was younger. I concentrate more on the lift and the motion. I eat clean, used Isoflex for whey, BCAA, Glutamine, and the new creatine "Build HD" by BPI who I think work great. (I was using purple-k before). I'm taking aroun 4000 IU vitamin D, Flax oïl and a good Multi Vitamin. Once in a while used Gaspari Super Pump.

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Thanks Bono, I have run my cycle exactly the way you did. I have start with DAA and I run triazole alone at the end. Do you know (or someone who read this thread) people who are taking Triazole alone or AH-D without making a DAA cycle before?

The reason I'm asking is I'm not quit sure DAA is really responsable for my gain... Did not feel anything on it...

Thanks.

Mark

For more info, I train one day "on" one day "off". I don't push the way I did when I was younger. I concentrate more on the lift and the motion. I eat clean, used Isoflex for whey, BCAA, Glutamine, and the new creatine "Build HD" by BPI who I think work great. (I was using purple-k before). I'm taking aroun 4000 IU vitamin D, Flax oïl and a good Multi Vitamin. Once in a while used Gaspari Super Pump.
Honestly I would stay away from ah-d. Erase or triazole are much better products. You can run triazole alone, yes! DAA hits a different pathway as far as test boosting goes which is why peope like to stack it. You could even look at titanium xl with triazole would probably be a good combo too!

apiandfree

Awards
Thank you Bono, I will definitely give a try with Erase. A read good review about this product. I will concider titanium Xl after some research.
Thanks again!

Mark.

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Thank you Bono, I will definitely give a try with Erase. A read good review about this product. I will concider titanium Xl after some research.
Thanks again!

Mark.
If you go with erase instead of triazole, be sure you go with erase not erase pro. If triazole is drying your joints out erase can be worse, with regular erase you can drop dosage down if joints are sore or libido goes down! Again, i know people love stacking titanium xl or daa with it. With titanium xl you really would be fine running it at the same time! Good luck man!