Test Powder or D-pol Powder?

SonicSWOLE

SonicSWOLE

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone used both products? I have yet to use either, currently using SNS bulk daa. Would really love feedback from users over 26 (though all feedback welcome, of course).

d1sc1ple

Awards
I like Test Powder but D-Pol with 2 caps OG Erase is a pretty solid combo.

zv3

zv3

Awards
Oh boy, both are pretty damned good. Test powder is damn-near 2X the price of D-Pol so for price-no-object I would go with Test. If your more "thrifty" then D-pol can't be beat. Both work very well.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
D-Pol powder is off the chain! I've always used Dpol and I recently tried some samples of the powder and the taste was awesome. Best DAA supplement I've ever used hands down

rhgunner

Awards
D-pol powder is great. No upset stomach and taste good, plus I picked up 4 tubs for $14.95 each.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
both are great, cant go wrong with either. one wont make or break your gains either. its personal preference and everybody will like something different. i have only used test powder, so i cannot expound on D Pol but i have seen wonderful reviews (from each)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Dpol all day... of course i would say that but it uses the best form of daa which was used in the clinical trials and added vitamins and nitrates. We also offer in pills and powder. Lots of logs to check out :-D

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dpol all day... of course i would say that but it uses the best form of daa which was used in the clinical trials and added vitamins and nitrates. We also offer in pills and powder. Lots of logs to check out :-D
well we knew u werent gonna say test powder ..... :icon_lol:

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Test Powder has an AI? Lol, describe.
sure does

found this info for you so i didnt have to type it all:

Aframomum Melegueta Extract
This particular plant extract has been traditionally used in western portions of Africa in order to support male function, as well as an aphrodisiac. Yet, only recently has various pharmacological investigations provided scientific evidence to support such a use. The first study in 2002, found that male rats given the plant extract displayed increased sexual arousal and activity.

Garcinia Mangostana Fruit Peel Extract
This particular herb features a compound called gamma-mangostin. This compound has demonstrated estrogen synthase inhibitor activity.

D-Aspartic Acid (3120mg)
In a study consisting of 23 men being given 3.12 grams per day (20 men were given placebo) over a 12 day period, it was found that 87% of those taking the D-aspartic acid experienced an increase of LH and testosterone; the average increase in LH and testosterone was 33.3% and 42%, respectively, compared to baseline.

gmatine Sulfate (1000mg)
This particular compound has been shown in animals to potentially increase LH-RH and LH which in turn, could hypothetically increase testosterone levels12. In addition, it has also shown an ability to increase NOS activity in vitro and thus again, could hypothetically result in an increase in NO production.

Mucuna Pruriens Extract
Mucuna pruriens seed powder was administered to infertile but otherwise healthy men for a period of 3 months. It was shown that compared to baseline, the men taking the mucuna pruriens experienced a statistically significant increase in serum testosterone while also experiencing a concurrent decrease in prolactin.

L-Carnitine Tartrate
This particular compound has been shown to increase the expression of the androgen receptor (AR) in skeletal muscle.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
I'm going to be buying either TP or D-Pol today. Going to run it after my Versa-1 log. My question is, is TP worth paying double the price of D-pol?! I have a bottle of Erase left that I could stack with D-pol, or save it for later. What do you guys think?!

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
I'm 23, but Test Powder is the only DAA I've used and probably the only one I'll continue to use, only because yes, it carries a heftier price tag, BUT, I'm afraid of the sides that may or may not come with DAA use, so I'll always cover my bases. If I were going to go with just D-Pol, I'd also have to purchase some prolactin control and possibly an AI, too. Test Powder is all-in-one. :-/

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Test Powder is the more comprehensive product without a shadow of a doubt.

DAA and nitrates vs DAA, agmatine, LCLT, mucuna pruriens, aframomum, garcinia.

It just comes down to price really.

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I really like DAA... I'm a big fan of Test Powder because of the ergogenic ingredients and how I can dose it to maximize its effects. 200mg of Mucuna Pruriens, on top of the 3.12g DAA and 1000mg Agmatine. I take 2 scoops right before I go to sleep and get a great, deep sleep and No GI discomfort. Wake up in the morning (train fasted) and do work. I've used D-pol as well. While I didn't feel any extra effects of the nitrates during my workout (sadly... was hoping to feel a bigger pump or see extra vascularity) but the strength increases from DAA was definitely there. Both are solid products, just depends on price as others have mentioned.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey usp reps-- any issue with using test powder in the same stack that includes a sleep aid with mucuna?.. Don't want too much . It's 98% extract and it's the 4th ingredient listed in a 2000mg prop blend of 7 or 8 others.

Thanks

burpees

Banned
Awards
Test Powder with Nutriguard Potassium Nitrate ftw ?

AlphaHero1

Awards
Just ordered a tub of TP and a tub of alphamine to go along with supps im already taken - Creature creatine by Beast and ON' Gold Standard Whey. Hoping the alphamine and Tets powder will step my workouts up a gear. Eating clean, hoping to increase chest and increase abs visibility

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just ordered a tub of TP and a tub of alphamine to go along with supps im already taken - Creature creatine by Beast and ON' Gold Standard Whey. Hoping the alphamine and Tets powder will step my workouts up a gear. Eating clean, hoping to increase chest and increase abs visibility
Awesome to hear brohammer!!!! Keep us posted on your results

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
Test Powder has a lot of good ingredients, Dpol is more simple, but its also cheaper. personally if I had around $40 I would go with dpol and og erase, but you may have to look around to find them for about $20 each.

AlphaHero1

Awards
Test Powder just arrived. I will be taking this today 15/20mins after my pre workout meal and dosing 1 scoop of alphamine before hitting the gym. I will report back on my results. Alphamine is a powerful supplement both upon activating in the body and duration of stimulation. Ive used it twice now and today will be my third time, only today im adding the test powder too. On the second occasion i used alphamine (sat morning) i lifted heavier and longer than ever before. I did notice increased heart rate and got a headache during my workout which has never happened before and does concern me a bit if im honest