Creatine and Coffee
- 04-14-2013, 03:13 PM
- 04-14-2013, 03:16 PM
Its complete nonsense and not true, where did you read that?
- 04-14-2013, 03:31 PM
04-14-2013, 03:34 PM
Thats not the case, most of the Fat burners and pre-workouts contain high amounts of caffeine, most of the people who use supplements mix creatine with these so if it was actually true there would have been a lot more comments & studies regarding it. Don't worry about it drink as much coffee as you want and use creatine, it won't make a blind bit of difference.
04-14-2013, 03:38 PM
04-14-2013, 03:42 PM
Whatever your preference it doesn't matter when you take it.
04-14-2013, 03:45 PM
04-14-2013, 04:00 PM
Thats a more debatable question. Some people do cycle but a lot of people stay on it. You in theory should cycle it, but honestly again its personal preference and many people on the forums simply stay on it without negative effects long term. If you want to be 100% safe and for your own peace of mind then cycle if you want to.
Similar Forum Threads
- By AussieOak1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-28-2012, 09:19 PM
- By UNDERTAKER in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-09-2005, 11:26 AM
- By JDog45 in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 12-08-2004, 10:25 PM
- By Rock Lee in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-29-2004, 01:00 AM
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-09-2003, 10:50 PM