TTA ?

WPD111

WPD111

Awards
I have read some conflicting arguments on when to take TTA-500. Some say before high carb meal twice a day and stay away from pre workout because of lethargy.
Others say the best time IS pre workout I've also heard before bed. ??

Any suggestions ? I'm planning on adding to my cut cycle epi/tren/Stano

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like to take my TTA prior to meals. There are many ways to dose it though (pre meal, preworkout, pre bed, etc), really it is just a personal preference. Just make sure to get in a good amount of water.

The dose that most do is 1 gram per day. Some do up to 1.5-2 grams per day also.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I have read some conflicting arguments on when to take TTA-500. Some say before high carb meal twice a day and stay away from pre workout because of lethargy.
Others say the best time IS pre workout I've also heard before bed. ??

Any suggestions ? I'm planning on adding to my cut cycle epi/tren/Stano
I have always dosed it before my 2 highest carb meals and I've never had an issue with lethargy through my workout (even though one does is preworkout)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
TTA is a fatty acid that builds up in various cells...timing isn't terribly important

aasdferic

Awards
when I was on trenazone I cramped a lot and TTA can cause cramping too so just a heads up

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never noticed any difference when using different dosing methods. I probably would save it until after your cycle. Gonna be diminishing returns with all those supps/phs you are stacking. Run it in PCT to keep the fat off or after PCT. Stacks great with X Gels :)

Reactions: mw1
blacklac

blacklac

Awards
I personally don't get noticeable bloating from TTA. I suppose it's a YMMV type thing.

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
For me sometimes I would bloat, sometimes I would cramp, sometimes both, sometimes neither...seemed like my reaction to TTA changed a bit every time I ran it, and I've run quite a few bottles of DCP in my history. I do like the addition of electrolytes to aid in alleviating cramps in TTA-500 for sure

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I personally don't get noticeable bloating from TTA. I suppose it's a YMMV type thing.
I wouldn't say its noticable for me.. I can just tell when I come off..

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never noticed any difference when using different dosing methods. I probably would save it until after your cycle. Gonna be diminishing returns with all those supps/phs you are stacking. Run it in PCT to keep the fat off or after PCT. Stacks great with X Gels :)
Yes!xgels and tta in pct great combo

WayneD

WayneD

Awards
I've been using TTA for about a month now and haven't had any bloating or cramoing

msloan

msloan

Awards
For me sometimes I would bloat, sometimes I would cramp, sometimes both, sometimes neither...seemed like my reaction to TTA changed a bit every time I ran it, and I've run quite a few bottles of DCP in my history. I do like the addition of electrolytes to aid in alleviating cramps in TTA-500 for sure
Yeah it definitely helps if you're running a dose past 1 g.