ON's Platinum Pre

eddieSt.james

eddieSt.james

Awards
Anyone tried this? I like their Amino Energy for pwo but wondering about this new one. Their stuff is usually pretty solid.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Anyone tried this? I like their Amino Energy for pwo but wondering about this new one. Their stuff is usually pretty solid.
Not good at all, not even for the price. There's far superior pre-workouts out there:

-Focus-XT
-Enhanced
-Monster Pump

Just to name a few...anyhow, I would say don't waste money on ON stuff.

msloan

msloan

Awards
Like Celorza said, there are much better preworkouts available. What are you looking for out of your preworkout?

eddieSt.james

eddieSt.james

Awards
Like Celorza said, there are much better preworkouts available. What are you looking for out of your preworkout?
Energy and focus mainly. And no crash. A few pwos I've tried leave me totally spent the next day.

Kingjake

Kingjake

Awards
It's not bad I tried a couple sample n like it. My go to pre workouts are white flood or C4

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you're looking for energy and focus give Gameday a gander. We've got some promos floating around for a trial jug if you're interested hop in there and apply!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Energy and focus mainly. And no crash. A few pwos I've tried leave me totally spent the next day.
I'm not gonna speak the wonders of our own product, but if you read a bit of the posts on Focus-XT you will see why it will always be the king of focus and energy for a perfect workout.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
The product review section for Focus XT should give you a good idea of what to expect and the price can't be beat!

eddieSt.james

eddieSt.james

Awards
Thanks, guys, for the suggestions. I'm gonna give Focus XT a try. For the record I've tried C4 and Jackd, both of which felt great during workouts but left me totally drained and feeling like hell for two days afterward. Tried Ultima and Ultra Rep too. Neither rocked me.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
msloan

msloan

Awards
Thanks, guys, for the suggestions. I'm gonna give Focus XT a try. For the record I've tried C4 and Jackd, both of which felt great during workouts but left me totally drained and feeling like hell for two days afterward. Tried Ultima and Ultra Rep too. Neither rocked me.
Nice choice. I was going to recommend SAN fierce domination, SNS Focus XT, and DS craze. You could also check out caffeine free Focus XT if you wanted a non stim preworkout, although I doubt you'll crash from 200 mg caffeine.