No sweat fat burners-? cortisol/ostergene supp

Profion

Awards
Hey guys
I was thinking about buying two supplements to help me out alittle, even though my intire body is lean my stomach isent at the same level. Therefore i was thinking about adding in some supplements to help me achieve my goal " A six pack / more cut look " ive only tried fat burners once "OEP" and that **** made me anxcies and gave me crazy sweats!

Im looking for a fat burner that does not make some one sweat like crazy. ? any ideas

msloan

msloan

Awards
Look into stuff like Reduce XT, TTA, Forskolin, etc. Most important thing to get more lean though is a good diet (a caloric deficit from what you're currently eating). All the supplements in the world won't help until you make sure your diet is on point. You're not actually 90 pounds at 6"2 are you?

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
He probably means 90kg I'm assuming. I'd suggest taking a glance at your diet for starters, and your training. Maybe look into ECa if you decide to follow that route.

Profion

Awards
ECA = ephedrin - caffeine - aspirin ?

Well, my diet is on track. Is it possible to post up a picture here or where can i do it, so that you guys can judge alil?
Diet is in check, so is my training.

msloan

msloan

Awards
ECA = ephedrin - caffeine - aspirin ?

Well, my diet is on track. Is it possible to post up a picture here or where can i do it, so that you guys can judge alil?
Diet is in check, so is my training.
Use an image host like tinypic.com, and post the link to the pictures here. And yes, ECA is ephedrine, caffeine, aspirin, although aspirin isn't necessary (although if you decide to use it, use baby aspirin, which is 81 mg).

Profion

Awards
nah aint gonna go for eca, f that.

Here is a picture that i took yesterday. I dont think the picture shows my actual form, since my arms kinda are more cut n jackt. But nevertheless now u guys can state that i aint no noob :)

So people stack a fat burner and a cortisol block, for cortisol controle wich one is good?
And whats in recompadrol, seen alot of good reviews on it but what is it

msloan

msloan

Awards
nah aint gonna go for eca, f that.

Here is a picture that i took yesterday. I dont think the picture shows my actual form, since my arms kinda are more cut n jackt. But nevertheless now u guys can state that i aint no noob :)

So people stack a fat burner and a cortisol block, for cortisol controle wich one is good?
And whats in recompadrol, seen alot of good reviews on it but what is it
Okay, curious why no to the EC though. You look good in your picture, good work. For cortisol, look into reduce xt, lean xtreme, ergobolic, etc. All pretty good producs. Recompadrol is a GDA product; an example of another GDA product is slin sane by genomyx.

Profion

Awards
Cant get SNS reduce Xt, but how is Lean xtreme? Again im simply not looking for a fat burner that raises tempreture og anything that could make me sweat like a pig.. god that was horrible on OEP, was only able to be on it for 5days and those days where crazy! the energy was so wicked high i would run around do crazy stuff, but sweat through my cloth...

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GDA = glucose disposal agent

msloan

msloan

Awards
Cant get SNS reduce Xt, but how is Lean xtreme? Again im simply not looking for a fat burner that raises tempreture og anything that could make me sweat like a pig.. god that was horrible on OEP, was only able to be on it for 5days and those days where crazy! the energy was so wicked high i would run around do crazy stuff, but sweat through my cloth...
GDA is glucose disposal agent, check out this link: *******.com/c6kcp5v

If you can't get Reduce XT, Lean xtreme by Driven Sports is a great product. It shouldn't make you sweat like crazy or anything.

Reactions: mw1

Profion

Awards
Recompadrol is natural right, not ph or anything like that?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks GT.

Yes, recompadrol is all natural.

If you have any questions, shoot me a pm.