Anyone on TRT?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post
    speaking of fertility issues, does 100mg (or slightly less) per week of testosterone pretty much ensure infertility? I always hear about trt being a sort of male birth control. Or is there still a good chance you can knock a girl up?
    not sure on the amount but my endo said once he starts it I will be infertile. pretty tough decision for a 20 year old
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site

2. well I think its a good thing considering I'm twice your age But yeah, if you intend on having a family that would really suck. I could have used some infertility when I was younger, got too many girls pregnant.....but never had a kid, something always happened. When your 16-24 and when your 40 plus I guess its a blessing....but 25-39 maybe you might "need it"
    •   

3. that's what sucks, I do want kids

4. Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    that's what sucks, I do want kids
    I would "suffer" and wait to jump on trt....unless you want to play with fire and hope you can restart on clomid/hcg several years from now when you're ready to have kids. May or may not work. Did you already try clomid to get back to mid-normal range at least?

5. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post
    I would "suffer" and wait to jump on trt....unless you want to play with fire and hope you can restart on clomid/hcg several years from now when you're ready to have kids. May or may not work. Did you already try clomid to get back to mid-normal range at least?
    Agreed. Clomid can help in the future, but you're making a big decision at a young age so consider it very carefully (as it not only affects your life, but any potential relationship you may have in the future).
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post
    no, my levels are SO low he said it wouldn't matter.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anyone experience loss of libido on TRT.
    By corsaking in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-14-2012, 11:42 AM
  2. Has anyone been on trt for 10 or more years
    By vere76 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-13-2011, 04:41 PM
  3. Muscle Gains at 50 While on TRT
    By kincaiddave in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-03-2007, 09:19 PM
  4. Anyone on here ever been attend the US Naval Academy?
    By Mariner07 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-29-2006, 09:02 PM
  5. On TRT.. wanting a 'boost'
    By escher007 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-14-2005, 03:33 PM