• First Up Vote
take 1-2 scoops of each about 30 mins pre workout

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
however you so desire...can be mixed in the same shaker cup, or separately. will get the same effects regardless.

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
mix both in the same shaker cup or drink them separately....

personally I drink them separately....thus I know for sure Im getting in enough water to make the best use of Hemavol

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always mix mine together! In 30oz of water! I prefer that, as long as the flavors go somewhat together!

mike

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Do whatever works for you - mixing 'em together in 20-25 ounces of water is what I'd do personally.

This should be a damn good combination, insane pumps and tons of other benefits.

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
id combine them. I dont like to drink too much water too fast or i have to go to the bathroom a bunch during the workout, i like concentrating my preworkout a little more so 12-16oz because i drink a lot of water during the day. then intra I make my compete more diluted in 24oz and usually refill a couple times!

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Whatever stimmed pre-wo you like the most + Hemavol = win

ninja636

ninja636

Awards
Thanks guys! Ill drink them together, when I was taking craze and hemoval together I would feel very tired after my workouts because I mixed them together... So I took them separate and it helped alot. No more crashes

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Did you mean stacking Fierce Domination with Hemavol? If so only take 1 scp of Fierce Domination with 1-2 scps of Hemavol. I've suggest 1 and 1.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys! Ill drink them together, when I was taking craze and hemoval together I would feel very tired after my workouts because I mixed them together... So I took them separate and it helped alot. No more crashes
Hmmm, so taking them separately helped?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Taking them together really should not make a huge difference.

Mike