Blood values after supplement cycle<-

Profion

Awards
Hey guys!
I was wondering if any of you had done a blood test before starting to use a supplement, and then take another one right after finish the product. We are talking about hormonal supplements, such as eraze-anabeta-triazole-active xtreme- hghup- and so on.

If any of you guys have, be welcome to post your information and better "the actually paper" would help alot to review how to product works and if there are any evidencial changes in numbers

Thanks

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Search Triazole. It's backed by blood work. And very positive at that.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey guys!
I was wondering if any of you had done a blood test before starting to use a supplement, and then take another one right after finish the product. We are talking about hormonal supplements, such as eraze-anabeta-triazole-active xtreme- hghup- and so on.

If any of you guys have, be welcome to post your information and better "the actually paper" would help alot to review how to product works and if there are any evidencial changes in numbers

Thanks
Not trying to pimp Athletix products here but I did a log almost a year ago of some Athletix products and got bloods for them as well. Before anyone points out that I am a rep... I didn't become one until about 4 months after this log ;)

Granted these products are discontinued (I'm sure you can find them if you look hard enough... and Titanium is getting a makeover)...

Here are my results:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/197648-djbeanpoles-licogenix-athletix-9.html#post3379103