Stacking Mass FX Black.

Nis1

Nis1

Awards
I ordered a couple bottles and I know a lot of other guys on here ordered some too. I was curious as to how you guys plan to use or stack this stuff?

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Personally I would use it straight. At least for the first bottle.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Ima stack it with some of dat dere cocaine, stack stack stack stack

Naw, gonna take it solo :p

Nis1

Nis1

Awards
Alight, I don't know a whole lot about it and I wasn't sure of it was sort of an all inclusive thing or if it would be good to combine it with other supplements. I'm running 8 weeks of ABE, erase, and Alphamine now, then I'll probly take a month off and run the two bottles of mass FX black.

monohydrate78

Awards
I'm currently stacking it with versa 1 and compound 20. I'm 4 days in and so far, so good! My only question is, what in this product could have an effect on "good" hdl cholesterol? The warning says it could have an effect on HDL. Anything other than testosterone? This could possibly limit what you could stack it with or whether or not it would require additional supplements! Ideas?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Alight, I don't know a whole lot about it and I wasn't sure of it was sort of an all inclusive thing or if it would be good to combine it with other supplements. I'm running 8 weeks of ABE, erase, and Alphamine now, then I'll probably take a month off and run the two bottles of mass FX black.
Like AX suggested, it's usually best to try a new product solo for at least a week or two to feel it out, but it could be stacked. Stacking with Erase might be redundant (or might not) and I haven't tried Anacyclus pyrethrum yet, but they all look reasonably compatible and complementary to me.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently stacking it with versa 1 and compound 20. I'm 4 days in and so far, so good! My only question is, what in this product could have an effect on "good" hdl cholesterol? The warning says it could have an effect on HDL. Anything other than testosterone? This could possibly limit what you could stack it with or whether or not it would require additional supplements! Ideas?
I've been using MFXB with Aegeline and N-Coumaroyldopamine for several weeks now and haven't experienced any cholesterol problems (or concerns of any other nature either.)

The compound 20 ingredient hasn't done much for me though. Perhaps N-Caffeoyldopamine will work better, but haven't tested it yet so can't say.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
All of those warnings correlate with increased T levels, including lower HDL since increased T is correlated with (though not necessarily causative of) a pro-atherosclerotic environment. Don't concern yourself with it honestly.

I'd use the first bottle solo and stack the second with Erase (this is what I'm doing at least).

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been using MFXB with Aegeline and N-Coumaroyldopamine for several weeks now and haven't experienced any cholesterol problems (or concerns of any other nature either.)

The compound 20 ingredient hasn't done much for me though. Perhaps N-Caffeoyldopamine will work better, but haven't tested it yet so can't say.
Nice to see you here again my friend!

monohydrate78

Awards
All of those warnings correlate with increased T levels, including lower HDL since increased T is correlated with (though not necessarily causative of) a pro-atherosclerotic environment. Don't concern yourself with it honestly.

I'd use the first bottle solo and stack the second with Erase (this is what I'm doing at least).
I figured that was why but I found it odd on a label for a natural product. I've only seen that warning on prohormones. I'm just curious if the methyl daa has any level of liver toxicity?

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
I figured that was why but I found it odd on a label for a natural product. I've only seen that warning on prohormones. I'm just curious if the methyl daa has any level of liver toxicity?
Not it is not liver toxic.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If one has never used a product before, whether it is new or not, should not stack that product with another one. You would want to see what your results are from that and how you react to it. If you had positive results, then run it again at some point and stack it then. Just my opinion.

d1sc1ple

Awards
Like AX suggested, it's usually best to try a new product solo for at least a week or two to feel it out, but it could be stacked. Stacking with Erase might be redundant (or might not) and I haven't tried Anacyclus pyrethrum yet, but they all look reasonably compatible and complementary to me.
You need to try Anacyclus bud, i am sure you read the research lol. Its awesome stuff!!