taking a natural test boost with beast epi 18

tyler731

Banned
Awards
im on beast epi 18, and i have a bottle of inhibit-e laying around which is a natural test booster. will i see any benefit from taking it with the epistane as far as stregnth or anything, or could it mess with with epistane effects. and im new to this site and PH use in general so any help is appreciated

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Don't use either

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Seeing you don't have a slightest clue on what you are taking I would say no.

tyler731

Banned
Awards
wow guys thanks for all your insite you guys are great

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You are 18. U don't need an estrogen blocker, or especially epistane. You SHOULDN'T and hopefully WON'T take either. Especially the epistane.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My bad dude. Misread your original post (going into ketosis is a bitch sometimes). I still don't necessarily think you know what your doing. Do some more research.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
might be 23, but youre thinking like an 18 year old. you have no idea what youre playing with. dare i ask about pct?

tyler731

Banned
Awards
i have mine worked out, and explain your logic how im thinking like an 18 year because im asking questions about something im new to, pretty sure thats the point of forums to ask about things you dont know about, not to have people make useless comments

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
i have mine worked out, and explain your logic how im thinking like an 18 year because im asking questions about something im new to, pretty sure thats the point of forums to ask about things you dont know about, not to have people make useless comments
then you shouldnt be dabbling in things you dont understand like ai's and hormones. not until youve done the proper amount of research beforehand. not just ask a bunch of questions hoping to get spoonfed answers.

thats like learning to drive a motorcycle with a 1200cc hayabusa. youre gonna fuk your **** up

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
FYI - usually asking questions when it's obvious you didn't even google is going to be met with resistance .
Taking a AI with epistane would be redundant since epistane acts as a AI. A AI can be used during pct (erase ) providing its tapered correctly. You also need a serm since a OTC PCT would not be smart since you have no exp.

Google is your friend , do some homework and people would be more willing to help.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
An OTC PCT for Epistane? Hello sweet no erections.
You think he has a reliable source for a serm ? He's best off not doing it IMO

Tmac29

Awards
You think he has a reliable source for a serm ? He's best off not doing it IMO
Its not hard to get "research chems". Its not illegal to have them (no do not PM me, the site was using it no longer avail)<<<referring to OP not you Sir lol

He is def. better of not using it, esp if he didn't even know to have a SERM on hand before he even started, let alone his dosing for it.