The NEW CRAZE :(

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, I tried the New CRAZE as many have conveyed that its just not the same stuff

I was determined to find out for myself because the OG is the baddest azz stuff ever!

The Naysayers were 100% right!

The New Batch cant hold the OG's jock strap!

If the OG is a 10/10, the new one is a 5

Very disappointed especially given the fact the ALLEGEDLY there ingredients haven't changed (rolls eyes)

Oldest trick in the book is to spike the first batch, get the word out, gain a ton of popularity and then get rid of the MAGIC INGREDIENT before the stuff gets tested.

Just sayinnn
:grumpy:
Before all the HATERS come out and judge my thread, be sure to read this first

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/224531-dss-craze-holllly.html

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
on my last tub of og craze. i cherish every scoop like a new born puppy dachshund that has barely opened its eyes for the first time in its life

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Told you whacked! You remember our discussion about this long ago? I definitely got the later batch that was no good because I couldn't even use the stuff. Taste was horrendous and put me to sleep. What I would give to try some of the og!!!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm...not the first of these type of threads to pop up around various boards :( I missed out on the OG train.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The OG almost put me in the hospital, the latter batch just felt like a cup of coffee.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
How do you if you have the original formula? I just picked up a jug of the rasp lem. Like what can I look for? I am going to be super bummed if its not the good stuff

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How do you if you have the original formula? I just picked up a jug of the rasp lem. Like what can I look for? I am going to be super bummed if its not the good stuff
The only flavor around that is "og" is grape and it has to be an old lot number.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
The first time i took the original craze it was by far the most euphoric and focused feeling any preworkout ever gave me but the effects soon tapered. Either it was spiked and or your body just got use to it very fast and nothing will ever be like the first few times you took it. I know this might have no relation but think about the feeling you got the first time you took an adderall.

JRob23

JRob23

Awards
  • Established
Mind sharing the difference between ingredient labels?

or was the "good stuff" never even labeled on the og in the first place? and the only way to tell between the two is trying on and then the other?

Tmac29

Awards
Mind sharing the difference between ingredient labels?

or was the "good stuff" never even labeled on the og in the first place? and the only way to tell between the two is trying on and then the other?

TMG (Betanine) was listed on the first ingredient in the early batches. In later batches its not. In the early batches people were complaining of certain issues that can be related to choline and pea usage, most likely it might have tweaked according to that feedback.

But according to the tin foil hat morons, the early batches were spiked and new batches are the "true formula". I personally have used old and new with absolutely no difference in performance.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have yet to try the "new" Craze but the og was insane!!

Tmac29

Awards
Have yet to try the "new" Craze but the og was insane!!

I'm sure if you got in contact with a rep and sweet talked them they would send you a sample, then again if you bought a tub and didn't enjoy it there are plethora of people that will gladly trade you for it.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trimethylglycine. I have original grape. Normally i try a new stim and its great for one time. Everytime i use this Craze it reminds me of Stimx! Original Meso, but lasts agesssss!

Even tho its banned down under i found loads of original tubs! Hehehe but ive never tried the new batch! :/

JRob23

JRob23

Awards
  • Established
TMG (Betanine) was listed on the first ingredient in the early batches. In later batches its not. In the early batches people were complaining of certain issues that can be related to choline and pea usage, most likely it might have tweaked according to that feedback.

But according to the tin foil hat morons, the early batches were spiked and new batches are the "true formula". I personally have used old and new with absolutely no difference in performance.
Trimethylglycine? Wait...so that is what all of the hype over Craze is about?

I thought there was legit illegal substances included in the formula?

edit: I reread - My fault, you were just saying betaine is how to differentiate between the two?

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
Love craze! Best pre I've ever used, & will continue to use..

Tmac29

Awards
Trimethylglycine? Wait...so that is what all of the hype over Craze is about?

I thought there was legit illegal substances included in the formula?

edit: I reread - My fault, you were just saying betaine is how to differentiate between the two?

The theory going is that something "else" was in the OG formula, and that DS took it out 6 months into the run of Craze.

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
Well I am going to try and find a couple tubs of the og. I'm looking at batches that are around a year + old in age correct? If I find some you fellas want to know?

Tmac29

Awards
Well I am going to try and find a couple tubs of the og. I'm looking at batches that are around a year + old in age correct? If I find some you fellas want to know?

I don't know the exact age the OG ones are, I think you are correct though at least a year older. Don't really matter to me TBH, I still have the same effects I had on the OG with the new versions.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nail on head brudah :(

Told you whacked! You remember our discussion about this long ago? I definitely got the later batch that was no good because I couldn't even use the stuff. Taste was horrendous and put me to sleep. What I would give to try some of the og!!!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I guess I'll gladly wear that tin foil hat b/c these two batches are as alike as a Stealth Fighter Jet and a tricycle

:p

According to the tin foil hat morons, the early batches were spiked and new batches are the "true formula". I personally have used old and new with absolutely no difference in performance.

Profion

Awards
as much as i love craze i must admit that its right. Nothing is to compare with the old craze, it was epic and i had never felt anything like it. But bare in mind that it could actually be due to us trying awhole nother ingridient for the first time.. Now alot of preworkouts might have them and the effect has weaken, but i cannot say for sure

I just finished a tub, it was great. But nothing overwheleming as the very first

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
I still got some OG left :) like a baws

has someone ever got the OG and the new batches lab tested to compare?

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
Never tried either formula. With all the feedback that I'm hearing, wish I woulda tired the OG.

Tmac29

Awards
Never tried either formula. With all the feedback that I'm hearing, wish I woulda tired the OG.

I think the biggest difference between the OG and the new version was the amount of PEA and Choline, etc. I know that the Alpha (before it was ever release) was strong phuck.

Thing is with OG and new version, I get drug tested. Alot. Never failed. My buddies in the military and police force. Passed. OG and new.

And I know guys that are in nursing that take drug tests on craze, passed. And these arent just 5 panel screens, these are in depth, any sign of illegal drugs you are GONE.

All passed.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still got some OG left :) like a baws

has someone ever got the OG and the new batches lab tested to compare?
You should send me a sample! :)

That way I compare it to the junk that I bought...

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone else find it odd no DS reps are defending the claims here? With respect to the obvious difference between the OG and the subsequent batches?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

shady05

Awards
When did the OG disappear?? What's the main.difference. I heard it has the best focus

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed.....when there is something to hide ;)

If you're TRULY innocernt and the label claims are accurate, you challenge everyone to prove you wrong b/c you know for FACT there's nothing to conceal.

No, generally in legal case the accused shouldn't speak unless its in court so nothing is used against them later, etc.

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No, generally in legal case the accused shouldn't speak unless its in court so nothing is used against them later, etc.
Is there currently a legal case. I dunno, defendants can be pretty outspoken. Prosecution is more hush, hush. I am completely out of the loop, but I though first round of civil cases alleging meth in there were voluntarily dismissed by plaintiffs' firms filing. Are their some new civil suits. Is there now a criminal action?