The NEW CRAZE :(

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Anyone else find it odd no DS reps are defending the claims here? With respect to the obvious difference between the OG and the subsequent batches?
    Probably not supposed to for legal reasons.

2. But why? Isn't that an admission the OG was spiked?
    Quote Originally Posted by msloan View Post
    Probably not supposed to for legal reasons.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    But why? Isn't that an admission the OG was spiked?
    No, generally in legal case the accused shouldn't speak unless its in court so nothing is used against them later, etc.

4. When did the OG disappear?? What's the main.difference. I heard it has the best focus

5. Agreed.....when there is something to hide

If you're TRULY innocernt and the label claims are accurate, you challenge everyone to prove you wrong b/c you know for FACT there's nothing to conceal.

Quote Originally Posted by msloan View Post
    No, generally in legal case the accused shouldn't speak unless its in court so nothing is used against them later, etc.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by msloan View Post
    Is there currently a legal case. I dunno, defendants can be pretty outspoken. Prosecution is more hush, hush. I am completely out of the loop, but I though first round of civil cases alleging meth in there were voluntarily dismissed by plaintiffs' firms filing. Are their some new civil suits. Is there now a criminal action?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Are the new batches of Craze any good?
    By unpossible in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-05-2012, 07:16 PM
  2. Like the new looks.
    By metacat in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-17-2003, 04:03 PM
  3. Ahnold's The New Encyclopedia Of Modern Bodybuilding
    By JohnGafnea in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-15-2003, 09:23 PM
  4. Congrats to the new mods!!