Pre-workout breakdown

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Don't waste your time man. He's not in it for any other reason than it provides him sort of excitement/entertainment, which is hilarious in and of itself.

This is true.

2. Im the one who put the new info on AM. Its been pulled in AUSTRALIA, who said the US? Do you read mate? Its banned, even Ebay sellers have had to remove it. Im sure in the next few months we'll see what happens.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Im the one who put the new info on AM. Its been pulled in AUSTRALIA, who said the US? Do you read mate? Its banned, even Ebay sellers have had to remove it. Im sure in the next few months we'll see what happens.
    Feel free to contact the TGA or Federal police in Australia. Theyll reply to you with why Its been pulled, the same letter/reply sent to all retailers in the country here.

And I have no issue with Matt, Ive dealt with him many times & traded. He was very good! Im just repeating what GOVERNMENT agencies put out in this country recently.

I have used original Craze, but not the new batches.

4. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Im the one who put the new info on AM. Its been pulled in AUSTRALIA, who said the US? Do you read mate? Its banned, even Ebay sellers have had to remove it. Im sure in the next few months we'll see what happens.

Yea well you Aussies can't get a lot of things. 1,3 DMAA being one of them.

5. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Lol. You DIDN'T do anything. This ban dates all the way back to January and has been known about for some time . You just enjoy injecting yourself into the drama of it all. This isn't MTV's Road Rules Challenge.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Tmac29 View Post

Yea well you Aussies can't get a lot of things. 1,3 DMAA being one of them.
    Lol. I think we got restrictions even on zinc(no more than 50mg per cap)? Theyre pretty bad ass here.

I think the UK has topped us however! Ohwell.

7. gtfo with that craze ****. There's enough threads on it already.

8. Just trying to find the good **** without wasting money. No one evidently knows why the chemicals are cuz that's what I was asking. I know that 1,3 dimeth etc means a good pre workout to me. So what are some other goodies equivalent better etc ?
    klajsd;flksaj;faksj;faksdf

9. None are equivalent to 1,3. It is in its own little league. Ephedrine and Caffeine perhaps? There really isn't much else in terms of stims.

10. Thanks Jiggs yea that's what I was lookin for.
    klajsd;flksaj;faksj;faksdf
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Vitamin C Pre-Workout?
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 10-06-2014, 03:31 PM
  2. Pre-Workout more important than Post Workout?
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 05-30-2008, 03:56 PM
  3. Pinning: Pre-workout or Post-workout?
    By Greenguy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-03-2004, 09:10 AM
  4. Pre-Workout meal?
    By NPursuit in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-07-2003, 09:54 PM
  5. pre workout booster
    By goldylight in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-29-2003, 04:49 PM