Enhanced

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I am going to try Enhanced irregardless, but I noticed a lot of negativity at np.com concerning the product. Are there really people out there that are that hateful and bored with life to use their time to bag on what has already been generally accepted to be a good product? I think it is going to kick ass for me once I can get around to getting some. It just boggles my mind the way people are sometimes. Random thought.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You mean the reviews on Nutra? There aren't too many poor reviews and it is still 4 stars..

Post up a review when you get your Enhanced, feedback is always welcome. :)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The vast majority of feedback I've seen has been positive

topcop8p8

topcop8p8

Awards
Are there really people out there that are that hateful and bored with life to use their time to bag on what has already been generally accepted to be a good product?
Maybe the negative reviews are from people who just didn't like it? Just because it's generally accepted as a good product, doesn't mean that everybody will like it. That doesn't mean they are hateful and bored with life, they may just be giving an honest review.

That being said, I just got my enhanced this week. Only had 2 workouts using it, but I'm really liking it so far. The first day I was so amped and focused, I didn't even want to take a rest in between sets. hard to judge today's workout tho, had too many personal distractions and phone calls to make during my workout. Me and the fiancé are buying a house so I had a hard time staying focused. But even with all that, I got more work done in the gym than I thought I would, so I guess that's a good thing.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe the negative reviews are from people who just didn't like it? Just because it's generally accepted as a good product, doesn't mean that everybody will like it. That doesn't mean they are hateful and bored with life, they may just be giving an honest review.

That being said, I just got my enhanced this week. Only had 2 workouts using it, but I'm really liking it so far. The first day I was so amped and focused, I didn't even want to take a rest in between sets. hard to judge today's workout tho, had too many personal distractions and phone calls to make during my workout. Me and the fiancé are buying a house so I had a hard time staying focused. But even with all that, I got more work done in the gym than I thought I would, so I guess that's a good thing.
I am pleased to hear that you are enjoying Enhanced. :)

It is worth taking NP reviews with a pinch of salt. Many products get rated 1 star before it even reaches the customer. The price of competition is fierce.

jsals22

Awards
Love enhanced the focus is amazing. My new favorite PWO

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
The vast majority of feedback I've seen has been positive
That's what I mean. On this board it has received a fantastic reputation. Most people on this board know what they are talking about and everyone has nothing but good things to say.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I am pleased to hear that you are enjoying Enhanced. :)

It is worth taking NP reviews with a pinch of salt. Many products get rated 1 star before it even reaches the customer. The price of competition is fierce.
That's what I figured on the np reviews. I do not generally take what they say with great regard. :) There were 17 5 stars and 7 1 stars and I kinda figured the 1 star people either repped another company or didn't take the product right. Just with this random post so many people had good things to say about it. That's why I can't wrap my mind around being that hateful to talk down a product that 99% of the people here like. haha

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Just because it's generally accepted as a good product, doesn't mean that everybody will like it. That doesn't mean they are hateful and bored with life, they may just be giving an honest review.

I just thought the bad nutraplanet ratings were disproportionately high compared to the overwhelming positive feedback on this board. It wouldn't be the first time reps from other companies have tried to talk down a good product.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Enhanced feedback has been very positive, OP let us know what you think when you try it!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am going to try Enhanced irregardless, but I noticed a lot of negativity at np.com concerning the product. Are there really people out there that are that hateful and bored with life to use their time to bag on what has already been generally accepted to be a good product? I think it is going to kick ass for me once I can get around to getting some. It just boggles my mind the way people are sometimes. Random thought.
I appreciate you giving Enhanced a chance, but reviews in places like on here will tell you more. No review system is perfect as far as honesty goes, but you can at least get better reasoning why they gave 1 or 5 stars if you search on here. Please keep us updated on how it works for you!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate you giving Enhanced a chance, but reviews in places like on here will tell you more. No review system is perfect as far as honesty goes, but you can at least get better reasoning why they gave 1 or 5 stars if you search on here. Please keep us updated on how it works for you!
That's why I think it will kick ass for me. All the guys on here talking about its awesomeness. Most review sites I generally don't pay attention to. For example, a lot of sites rate Black Powder as good. I don't even have to try it to know that product would be garbage. Woefully underdosed.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
enhanced kicks ass brother, you'll dig it

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards

Not sure....reviews are solid at NutraPlanet's facebook group. Any negatives is probably due to users not assessing their tolerance first

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sure....reviews are solid at NutraPlanet's facebook group. Any negatives is probably due to users not assessing their tolerance first
AnaBeta was getting 1 star ratings before customers even received it lol.

It is very frustrating. We had 10 honest reviews on board from beta testers when the product was added. Before AnaBeta was even for sale people were 1 star rating it...annoying

Luckily people look beyond the reviews and star rating

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haters gonna hate. ;)

I think Enhanced has been doing pretty well so far tho and the feedback continues to roll in. Just hope more people give it a shot and see how it really is. :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haters gonna hate. ;)

I think Enhanced has been doing pretty well so far tho and the feedback continues to roll in. Just hope more people give it a shot and see how it really is. :)
The New Era Stack has been climbing the NP top 100 list.

It is still available for those who want to seize the opportunity to get some free creatine, glutamine and citrulline malate with their Enhanced.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/pesupplments/the-new-era-stack-enhanced-bundle-stack.html

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya that nice price seems to be staying around for a little longer with the nice spring sale at Nutra. :)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are there really people out there that are that hateful and bored with life to use their time to bag on what has already been generally accepted to be a good product?
Yes.

It had a bad review up before the product was for sale. It was listed as coming soon...lol

People love to hate. All it does is tell us we are doing something right

braxbrah

Awards
People do love to hate and im not sure why. I am a pretty neutral user of supplements and I don't really have favourite suppliers but every time I have used a PES product i've noticed results. Alphamine is giving me energy on a massive cut at the moment which I shouldn't have and my lifts are going up in some areas since Ive been using Anabeta Elite. Thats why im keen to see more involvement from them in the UK market because they work.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A wise man once told me that you know you are becoming successful when you start receiving hate.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Enhanced is probably the closest thing to Craze, with a bigger punch. It's damn strong.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I'm very excited to try it. You guys have a strong following with minimal advertising, which says a lot. I was very satisfied with Erase when I had tried it. *Note to self: Bug the wife for supplement money so I can try Erase Pro and Enhanced* haha

Wocheezy

Wocheezy

Awards
I am almost through my second tub and I have not experienced much of a tolerance increase. 1.5 scoops is still doing the job which is nice because other preworkouts I have used tend to require higher dosages near the end of the first tub. Anyone having similar experiences?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
A wise man once told me that you know you are becoming successful when you start receiving hate.
Charles?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am almost through my second tub and I have not experienced much of a tolerance increase. 1.5 scoops is still doing the job which is nice because other preworkouts I have used tend to require higher dosages near the end of the first tub. Anyone having similar experiences?
Ya I haven't noticed much tolerance. In general the choline sources in the product should get better with continued use.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
My thoughts exactly, I once tried anadrualic state GT because it had so many positive reviews and i absolutely hated it. Made me tired and unmotivated, i took it a few times and every time was terrible. Enhanced on the other hand i really enjoy, best preworkout as of right now imo.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Enhanced is probably the closest thing to Craze, with a bigger punch. It's damn strong.
I agree, they top the list as far as energy is concerned. I can take 2 scoops of Enhanced after a full night of no sleep and be amped for hours

How do you feel about the pumps from enhanced? Nitrates + agmatine is a beautiful thing

braxbrah

Awards
This thread is just a tease, how long is the international version going to be? Weeks, months? If it can be in my hands within 2 weeks i'll wait, but if not might as well just get the US version imported at this rate...

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shipping time to England is close to two weeks depending on customs delays. As the product hasn't been shipped yet it will definitely be more than two weeks!

braxbrah

Awards
Shipping time to England is close to two weeks depending on customs delays. As the product hasn't been shipped yet it will definitely be more than two weeks!
I can probably get it with 5-7 working days from the US though, have done a few orders recently which have taken around that on priority mail. Just means id have to buy 4/5 products to make it worth it.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can probably get it with 5-7 working days from the US though, have done a few orders recently which have taken around that on priority mail. Just means id have to buy 4/5 products to make it worth it.
Erase Pro, AnaBeta Elite, Enhanced, Alphamine, Alpha-T2

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Erase Pro, AnaBeta Elite, Enhanced, Alphamine, Alpha-T2
This^ then when the protien comes out you can taste excellence. This is just advice from One fire obsessed bat to one human.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This^ then when the protien comes out you can taste excellence. This is just advice from One fire obsessed bat to one human.
Don't get me started on how excited I am to try the protein when it comes out.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree, they top the list as far as energy is concerned. I can take 2 scoops of Enhanced after a full night of no sleep and be amped for hours

How do you feel about the pumps from enhanced? Nitrates + agmatine is a beautiful thing
Love both. I workout early mornings fasted (so I need strong stims) then run 5-6 miles right after, 1.5 scoops of this made it seem like a breeze.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Love both. I workout early mornings fasted (so I need strong stims) then run 5-6 miles right after, 1.5 scoops of this made it seem like a breeze.
I have noticed a big difference in my cardio/conditioning lately too. Training with a few of my MMA friends and destroying the conditioning sessions.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I have noticed a big difference in my cardio/conditioning lately too. Training with a few of my MMA friends and destroying the conditioning sessions.
So you guys are allowed stimulants other than caffeine in Canada? haha

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you guys are allowed stimulants other than caffeine in Canada? haha
Maple leaf extract will make you feel like king Kong!

Bad Canadian joke aside I believe they allow yohimbine. You can buy Mr Hyde in Canada so...0.0

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Maple leaf extract will make you feel like king Kong!

Bad Canadian joke aside I believe they allow yohimbine. You can buy Mr Hyde in Canada so...0.0
I have a supplier that runs Maple Leaf extract for me. I'm in the know! haha You are the first one I have noticed speak of Hyde and/or Mr. Hyde. I like Hyde when I can lift during the day time. You have to add a couple of bulk products to it for full effect, but the energy is normally pretty good. That's why I wanted to try Enhanced. So many wonderful things about it for 1 to 1.5 scoops. I can get behind that.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a supplier that runs Maple Leaf extract for me. I'm in the know! haha You are the first one I have noticed speak of Hyde and/or Mr. Hyde. I like Hyde when I can lift during the day time. You have to add a couple of bulk products to it for full effect, but the energy is normally pretty good. That's why I wanted to try Enhanced. So many wonderful things about it for 1 to 1.5 scoops. I can get behind that.
Mr Hyde has 5 stars everywhere LOL so I'm trying it next week.
Enhanced truely is awesome. On the last of my tub.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Important note to self. Keep your dumb weight lifter friends, or dumb friends (or acquaintances :) no one likes to call their friends dumb haha) in general, away from Enhanced so it doesn't get banned. haha

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
On a serious note, hopefully stupid people will not try Enhanced. I always get leery when a great new product comes out and the broscience idiots don't bother to read labels of novel ingredients and f themselves up. I know a lot of people like dmaa. It's not a favorite, but I also have nothing against it. If I liked it better, I would still take regardless of the people passing away. Those people had issues in the first place (took too much, in hot weather, heart problems, etc.) These are the same type of people that got ephedra banned as well. End of rant :)

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
On a serious note, hopefully stupid people will not try Enhanced. I always get leery when a great new product comes out and the broscience idiots don't bother to read labels of novel ingredients and f themselves up. I know a lot of people like dmaa. It's not a favorite, but I also have nothing against it. If I liked it better, I would still take regardless of the people passing away. Those people had issues in the first place (took too much, in hot weather, heart problems, etc.) These are the same type of people that got ephedra banned as well. End of rant :)
*looks at ephedrine * nawwwww wont happen

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just because it's generally accepted as a good product, doesn't mean that everybody will like it. That doesn't mean they are hateful and bored with life, they may just be giving an honest review.

I just thought the bad nutraplanet ratings were disproportionately high compared to the overwhelming positive feedback on this board. It wouldn't be the first time reps from other companies have tried to talk down a good product.
This has been hit on, but I will confirm what everyone else is saying....you can't trust reviews on NP. I've seen it as a rep for SPP and now Evomuse, we've had products get 1 star reviews (as have other companies) before they are even released to the public. I can write a review on any product right now on NP even if I've never purchased it. So if I'm someone who has a vested interest in a product doing poorly of course I can get on there and bash it left and right. That doesn't mean the reviews on there on Enhanced are fake, but you can't know for sure even when reviews are good. Some companies in particular (not going to name names lol) seem to positive bomb NP with 5 star reviews. Bunch of 5 star reviews posted at similar times in similar manners.

NP for as good a site it is has a really poor review system. I'd take much of what you see on there in terms of stars with a grain of salt. And I'd be very wary of the reviews on there, even if they are positive ones. You're much better off looking for logs or looking for customer feedback over a variety of boards (google search).

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Enhanced is very powerful. We have had to experiment with different forms of yohimbe extract to find something that would complement the formula.

I do agree with you, Enhanced needs to be treated with respect. :)