Enhanced

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

  1. [QUOTE=Geoforce;3955583]
    Quote Originally Posted by ryane87 View Post

    This has been hit on, but I will confirm what everyone else is saying....you can't trust reviews on NP. I've seen it as a rep for SPP and now Evomuse, we've had products get 1 star reviews (as have other companies) before they are even released to the public. I can write a review on any product right now on NP even if I've never purchased it. So if I'm someone who has a vested interest in a product doing poorly of course I can get on there and bash it left and right.

    NP for as good a site it is has a really poor review system. I'd take much of what you see on there in terms of stars with a grain of salt. And I'd be very wary of the reviews on there, even if they are positive ones. You're much better off looking for logs or looking for customer feedback over a variety of boards (google search).
    Brb, giving 1 star ratings to any EvoMuse product which competes with us.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com


  2. [QUOTE=bdcc;3955593]
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post

    Brb, giving 1 star ratings to any EvoMuse product which competes with us.
    Writing review saying Enhanced killed my best friend. Going to go ahead and give it three stars though cause I believe he mentioned the pump was killer.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
    •   
       


  3. [QUOTE=Geoforce;3955583]
    Quote Originally Posted by ryane87 View Post

    This has been hit on, but I will confirm what everyone else is saying....you can't trust reviews on NP. I've seen it as a rep for SPP and now Evomuse, we've had products get 1 star reviews (as have other companies) before they are even released to the public. I can write a review on any product right now on NP even if I've never purchased it. So if I'm someone who has a vested interest in a product doing poorly of course I can get on there and bash it left and right. That doesn't mean the reviews on there on Enhanced are fake, but you can't know for sure even when reviews are good. Some companies in particular (not going to name names lol) seem to positive bomb NP with 5 star reviews. Bunch of 5 star reviews posted at similar times in similar manners.

    NP for as good a site it is has a really poor review system. I'd take much of what you see on there in terms of stars with a grain of salt. And I'd be very wary of the reviews on there, even if they are positive ones. You're much better off looking for logs or looking for customer feedback over a variety of boards (google search).
    Fully agree np's rating system is garbage. Bare minimum you should have to purchase the product first when it comes to sites where you can purchase product. Generally speaking, a lot of forums have products they like and products they don't. I don't generally read bb.com reviews because a lot of those guys are idiots. Plus, what are good products on here a lot of them don't like. You still have places that worship N.O. Xplode and garbage stuff like that. Most of the reviews on here I think are reasonably accurate, but there are a handful of guys on here that I really take note of what they say because they are smart as hell. In the very end, it comes down to just trying it and hoping you didn't waste money. Or trying to understand the science behind it and figuring out if it will be worth a damn in the first place.
    It's Bea, fcker. Bea Mother****ing Arthur. Dammit........lol

    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  4. [QUOTE=ryane87;3955606]
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post

    Fully agree np's rating system is garbage. Bare minimum you should have to purchase the product first when it comes to sites where you can purchase product. Generally speaking, a lot of forums have products they like and products they don't. I don't generally read bb.com reviews because a lot of those guys are idiots. Plus, what are good products on here a lot of them don't like. You still have places that worship N.O. Xplode and garbage stuff like that. Most of the reviews on here I think are reasonably accurate, but there are a handful of guys on here that I really take note of what they say because they are smart as hell. In the very end, it comes down to just trying it and hoping you didn't waste money. Or trying to understand the science behind it and figuring out if it will be worth a damn in the first place.
    Reviews in general are somewhat of a crap shoot. Number one especially with pre-workouts different people with experience different things and I'm convinced things like stress level, motivation, etc go into the "feeling" of many of these products. When I'm motivated to train I get more out of any pre-workout. Some days when I'm stressed and don't want to be there it doesn't matter what I take my workout is going to be ****ty.

    Number two look at all the 5 star reviews in the review section. Why do people keep getting different supplements if so many "perfect" ones are out there? It's not a very helpful system to just look at the amount of stars or something. That said if a product does what it says it does should I give it 5 stars? How about 4? I just try to look at feedback and what people say because if you go off numbers out of 10 or off a star based system you're going to realize that an average supplement hardly exists and most of them way above average or perfect.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  5. [QUOTE=Geoforce;3955598]
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    Writing review saying Enhanced killed my best friend. Going to go ahead and give it three stars though cause I believe he mentioned the pump was killer.
    He was right, the pump is amazing.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by ryane87 View Post
    I am going to try Enhanced irregardless, but I noticed a lot of negativity at np.com concerning the product. Are there really people out there that are that hateful and bored with life to use their time to bag on what has already been generally accepted to be a good product? I think it is going to kick ass for me once I can get around to getting some. It just boggles my mind the way people are sometimes. Random thought.
    Irregardless?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by chris223 View Post
    Irregardless?
    That is when you hold no regard to regardless comments regarding the word regard.

    That's what I believe anyway.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    That is when you hold no regard to regardless comments regarding the word regard.

    That's what I believe anyway.
    Hey hey englishman, if I want to butcher American English, I can! haha
    It's Bea, fcker. Bea Mother****ing Arthur. Dammit........lol

    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  9. Quote Originally Posted by chris223 View Post
    Irregardless?
    Well, I was going to use it a different way, it was already there and I didn't correct it. Thank you for the heads up.
    It's Bea, fcker. Bea Mother****ing Arthur. Dammit........lol

    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  10. Quote Originally Posted by ryane87 View Post
    Well, I was going to use it a different way, it was already there and I didn't correct it. Thank you for the heads up.
    Have you got Enhanced on the way already? I am looking forward to reading your review.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Have you got Enhanced on the way already? I am looking forward to reading your review.
    As a matter of fact, I have not. haha You can read my review of PowerMax. The English is a little better in that
    It's Bea, fcker. Bea Mother****ing Arthur. Dammit........lol

    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  12. Quote Originally Posted by ryane87 View Post
    As a matter of fact, I have not. haha You can read my review of PowerMax. The English is a little better in that
    Just caught up on your log. Hopefully you will pick up some Enhanced after that.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Just caught up on your log. Hopefully you will pick up some Enhanced after that.
    Well friend, if a product has received an overwhelmingly positive response, I normally look to try it. So I will be. haha
    It's Bea, fcker. Bea Mother****ing Arthur. Dammit........lol

    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  14. Quote Originally Posted by ryane87 View Post
    Well friend, if a product has received an overwhelmingly positive response, I normally look to try it. So I will be. haha
    Looking forward to hearing how it works out for you!
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by ryane87 View Post
    Well friend, if a product has received an overwhelmingly positive response, I normally look to try it. So I will be. haha
    I'll be sitting here waiting for your eventual feedback.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    I'll be sitting here waiting for your eventual feedback.
    Would you like to talk to my wife for me? haha
    It's Bea, fcker. Bea Mother****ing Arthur. Dammit........lol

    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  17. Quote Originally Posted by ryane87 View Post
    Would you like to talk to my wife for me? haha
    A friendly call from your PES rep to convince the wife your purchase is necessary.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

    Just caught up on your log. Hopefully you will pick up some Enhanced after that.
    I'm using full PES line up. Head over Bolt
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  19. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    I'm using full PES line up. Head over Bolt
    LoL I knew i liked this guy.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post

    LoL I knew i liked this guy.
    Thanks bud
    Likewise
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  21. Quote Originally Posted by ryane87 View Post
    Would you like to talk to my wife for me? haha
    Trade her something off her honey-do list for Enhanced
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  22. "Darling, you want me to be happy, right?

    Excellent, now let me buy Enhanced."
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    "Darling, you want me to be happy, right?

    Excellent, now let me buy Enhanced."
    She's probably going to steal his enhanced anyway. **** my fiancée stole some of mine.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  24. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt

    She's probably going to steal his enhanced anyway. **** my fiancée stole some of mine.
    My wife uses mine for her and her friend every workout, 4 days/week!!!

    I almost filed for divorce
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  25. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post

    My wife uses mine for her and her friend every workout, 4 days/week!!!

    I almost filed for divorce
    We need a "significant other steals our supplements " support group haha!
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-24-2009, 09:30 AM
  2. Natural Testosterone Enhancers
    By Chemical Evolution in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-06-2004, 07:58 PM
  3. Enhancing my wife's weight loss...
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-16-2003, 03:06 PM
  4. Banned Substances Enhance Athletic Performance
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-15-2003, 07:36 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-01-2002, 07:06 PM
Log in
Log in